Fault

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you were looking up to the guy holding you and wondering who it could be suddenly you felt the arms under you loosen it's grip around you and you felt as you were flying. 

Not until you were out of the window you understood that you were literally flying, down.

As you saw the cloudy sky and the window you knew that this was the end. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" 

 

 

 

"WHY THE DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" L.joe shouted at Daehyun, he was so angry that he felt that he would become really really mad any second. The thought of you dying killed L.joe. 

Daehyun was held by the throat by Tao after earning Tao's kick, he didn't have time to react before Tao grabbed his throat and pushed him against the wall. 

Everyone in the room was speechless. 

"This crazy motherer just killed her." Baekhyun said with a frown. 

That made him earn a punch from L.joe who managed to stand up because of his anger. 

"Shut the up." He said and glared at Baekhyun on the floor. L.joe had never been this angry and it made Baekhyun downright scared. 

But then Kris decided to jump in and punch L.joe in the face. 

"Enough. Now that the girl is gone, I'll have to let out my anger on something." He narrowed his eyes on L.joe. 

"Instead of getting angry at me.." Daehyun spoke up while Tao had a tight grip around his throat and his left hand. Blood started to flood out of his mouth. 

"You should try to calm down..."

Daehyun put his right hand in his pocket and took out a match.

"....and try to get out of here first." Then he scratched it against the wall making it lit a fire and threw it up towards the smoke alarms. 

Before anyone could react the sprinklers on the ceiling poured out it's water. 

 

 

 

As you saw the window getting further and further away you were sure that you would die. *...no...!*

But the hard ground you expected to fall on felt so much softer just like..... a mattress. 

*A mattress?* 

But before you could react you rolled down the mattress to the ground where you continued to roll and scratch your face until it finally stopped and your face was on the ground.

Everything was spinning around but not because of how you rolled, but at the pain in your wrist. The pain where your body smashed the wrist to the ground multiple times. Now, your wrist was under your body and you tried to slowly remove it, which was so painful.

"M-my w-wrist..." You cried and didn't have the power to stand up. 

But somehow, you were safe.

A second later you heard the fire alarm, a lot of sounds coming from the window you just fell(?) out of and then something soft but heavy rolling over you and that's when you passed out.

 

 

 

*Ouch.... what's this stinging pain in my head...*

"Yah stop crying like a sissy girl!" 

"Who's the one crying??" 

*..Voices...?*

Slowly you opened your heavy eyelids. You felt dizzy and the room was spinning around for a few seconds before your eyes got adjusted. 

Your eyes got met by a white ceiling. *Where am I?* Then your eyes fell on the thing you were laying on, a bed. *Where..* You moved yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter