Fight

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You would have never in your life expected yourself to fight someone and having people cheering for you. 

Ever since you were young, everyone looked down on you. Why should a girl fight? Girls are cute, helpless and should depend on a boy to protect them. 

You weren't like that.

You could protect yourself and were good at it. Boys were the ones who should be strong, not weaker than girls. But you were stronger than most of the boys is kindergarten and elementary school. 

"She's like a monster, don't get close to her she'll beat you up!!!" "Ohmoo she's really scary!!" "I don't want to be in the same class as her!!" 

"Hey you, violent girl!! Get out of here!!!" 

Voices, children's voices kept echoing in your head. It was from when you were younger when everyone was scared of you. Why? Because you beat up others into a pulp. 

It's always been like that. People getting scared of you.

"Come on sis you can do this!!" 

"Show us what you can!!" 

The voices dragged you back to reality. 

As you turned around you got met by cheers and smirks from your friends. 

Chunji and Ricky were shouting like crazy while Changjo and Cap stood and just grinned. Taemin stood and gave you a smile that said, "You can do it." 

L.joe was standing with his hands in his pockets. 

"Yah, don't worry, I got your back." He grinned. 

It sounded like something you would say to your bro but it actually made you smile. It meant that L.joe trusted you to fix this. Not like how he was a few minutes ago, totally scared of you getting hurt.

Now,

he trusted you and made you feel happy that you were as strong as you are.

"Cut the crap, shall we?" Jieun scoffed. 

You turned to her.

As soon as you turned around, Jieun rushed towards you with her right fist aiming at your head.

You reacted fast and was ready to catch her fist.

"Fast, aren't you?" Jieun smirked in front of you. 

You had her fist in your left hand and you could feel her pushing. This girl was stronger than most girls... 

L.joe was tense, Cap had to hold his arm to not let him rush towards Jieun. Teen top could see how L.joe's eyes were totally focused on you, every move you did made him flinch. 

In the next second, Jieun heaved her knee up against your stomach which made you fly backwards. 

You landed hard on the ground.

"YOU ING-"

"Hey calm down, SHE'S FINE!!!" Cap yelled while trying to hold L.joe back. Changjo also had to hold L.joe's other arm to really stop him. 

"YOU !! JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU-" 

You sat up slowly while holding onto your stomach. *Ugh... she's fast..* It really hurt but you were probably pretty fine, no ribs broken. 

Jieun placed her hands on her hips a meter in front of you. "Was that all you got?" She smirked. "Not as strong as I thought..." 

You stood up and brushed off your clothes. 

"I haven't even started yet.." 

You eyed Hanul behind her, she looked terrified and you knew that you should hurry up. 

"Trying to look cool or wh-" 

Before she could finish her sentence you had kicked her on her cheek which made her fall to the ground. 

She touched her red, swollen cheek. "YOU !!!" 

Jieun flew up and aimed a punch at you again. 

You caught her punch a second time but then Jieun lifted her other fist. 

*Kh..!!!* 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter