Taemin

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, Ahri!" Taemin beamed when he opened the door. 

"You're finally here!" You beamed back. 

"Have you missed me?" He teased. 

You stuck your tongue out. "Not at all! I even made a female friend actually!"

Taemin smiled. "Come in." 

You greeted Taemin's parents in the living room, they were delighted to see you. Since Taemin is an only child, they even consider you as their daughter. 

"Please Ahri, you don't have to knock, just step in as you always used to! His mother beamed. 

"Ah yes!" You smiled. *It just felt weird at first to just step into his new house..* 

You went upstairs to Taemins room. It was tidy, but only because he newly moved in, just wait a few days and you won't recognize it. 

"So... How was your day?" He sat down on his bed.

"Very good!" You smiled. "I made a new friend, met a handsome boy, I didn't miss you at all!" 

Taemin threw a pillow at you. 

"This is war Lee Taemin!" You shouted at him and ran towards him with the pillow he threw. 

"Prepare to lose Ahri!" He shouted back and was ready with another pillow. 

You threw the pillow at him but he ducked and grabbed your wrists. Then he pulled you down on the bed. 

"I won." He smiled. 

He was pinning over you in the bed and still holding onto your wrists. You realized how strong he had become. 

The crybaby Taemin in kindergarten had man up and even built muscles. His cute, light voice had now become dark. His face had grown from cute to.... handsome. 

Taemin seemed to recognize you were examining him. "What is it? Do I have something on me?" He asked. 

You smirked. "Has the crybaby Taemin exercised in secret?" 

He smiled and got off you. "That's just normal for guys to want to build muscles." 

You got up to sitting position and sat next to him. 

"I hope you can impress the girls in school because i'm not impressed!" You teased. 

"Yeah because the violent girl Ahri doesn't need a strong friend to protect her." He smiled. 

"Yah!" You slapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter