Greetings

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the word Teen Top you felt your world crumble. *Aish why did I have to be so clumsy!!!* The last thing you wanted was to meet the feared gangsters of the school. 

But to your small relief, L.joe wasn't here.

"I'm so sorry!!" You bowed many times. 

"You seem to be new here since you don't know how to treat us."  Chunji glared at you. 

You bit your lip. You really didn't want to use violence now. 

Taemin on the other hand, was ready to protect you. *I won't be the same as in kindergarten when you always protected me, this time, I'll protect you.* 

But before anyone could do anything you grabbed Taemin's hand and made a run to the gate. "RUUUNNN!!!!" You shouted.

"Ah wait- Ahri!!" Taemin shouted but you just kept dragging him and literally ran for your life.

Teen Top wasn't ready for that and they couldn't catch you. 

"HAHAHAHA in yo face hyung!!!" Ricky laughed. 

Chunji got mad. "I won't let you off that easily, girl." 

L.joe who had seen everything from the parking lot chuckled at you. "Hmm.. So your name is Ahri?" He smirked. 

 

You introduced Taemin and Hwayoung to each other and then you headed to your first class. But you looked around carefully for the troublemakers. *I hope they doesn't try to find me or something...*

You finished your classes and headed for lunch. 

You, Taemin and Hwayoung took a small round table at the corner of the dining room. 

"Thijhs foujd isch soow tawstyjj!" You said with your mouth stuffed with rice. 

Hwayoung chuckled but Taemin shook his head in amusement at your unfeminine behaviour. But at the same time, he was use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter