Why

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day you walked to school with Taemin as usual. You were quieter than normal and Taemin recognized it. 

"Hey are you still thinking about Minhyuk getting beat up?" 

At the word "Minhyuk" Taemin grimaced. *I don't like him, he's too friendly with Sora.*

"Yeah.." You answered, a little lost in thoughts. "I met L.joe yesterday." you decided to not include the part where some guys tried to hit on you, that would make Taemin really worried. "And I asked him why he beat up Minhyuk that badly.." 

"And what did he answer?" 

"He said he didn't regret it, how low.." You thought about his facial expression. It was somehow sad... *Pf, I hope you regret it now.*

At the gate at school, Teen Top was hanging. Everyone except L.joe. 

"Oh hey the-girl-who-ditched-L.joe!!" Ricky suddenly shouted when he saw you. 

You flinched. *The girl who what and why would Teen Top want to talk to me?* "Uh.. where's that jerk then..?"

"L.joe hyung? He's doing community service around school somewhere." Ricky said and glanced at the school. 

*Serves him right.* You thought and didn't feel any sympathy for that guy. You knew that you didn't really have the right to hate him like this since you also used violence. But... there's a different between a reason and what you thought was just for fun for L.joe. At least he sounded like that. 

"But do you know why he beat up Minhyuk that badly?" Ricky said and took out a lollipop in his jeans pocket. 

You lifted one eyebrow. 

"It was because-" 

"Hey shut up, L.joe told us to not say anything!" Chunji hissed at his stupi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter