CHAPTER 9: Arrival

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE

“Eunhee ya!!! Get up!!! It’s already morning!!!” Hara said as she patted Eunhee’s .

“Hmmmm….?” Eunhee grumbled as she kept rolling on her bed.

“Why???” Eunhee mumbled.

“Yah! You need to greet your visitors!!!” Hara put her hands on her hips.

“Unni!! If only you knew!!! I almost didn’t sleep last night..! So I beg you!!! Let me please close my eyes again while I’m still sleepy!!!!” she shouted as she covered herself.

Hara held her temple as she sighed in frustrations.

 

KIM MYUNGSOO

My brothers and I are riding on our car, Woobin hyung is the one driving while Jaejoong hyung is staring his face on the mirror for 20 minutes. I leaned on the window and stared at nothing, I closed my eyes for a moment and as I opened them we already arrived at the Jung’s mansion.

I already expect that the mansion is really grand but it was much more than I expected. Well, living in a mansion that is not our property is pretty uncomfortable and I wanted to complain to our parents about this situation.

“Hyung!! Where are mom and dad right now?” I asked.

Woobin hyung rubbed the back of his neck and looked at me.

“They said they are travelling around the world or something…” he said.

“WHAT???!!!” I yelled.

Woobin hyung hit the back of my head and covered my mouth.

“Yah!! Do you want to die?! Behave!!! Didn’t I tell you to behave?!!” he whispered.

“Arasso!!!” I whimpered.

We got out of the car and an old butler bowed and said.

“Welcome Mr. Woobin, Mr. Jaejoong, and Mr. Myungsoo, please come inside”

He was leading us and then I saw Hara noona grinning at us, waving.

“Welcome!!!! Dear Kim dongsaengs!!!” she announced.

Woobin hyung and Jaejoong hyung went to her and hugged her, she smiled at me but I purposely ignored her. She went closer to me and peeked at my face.

“What’s wrong??” she smiled.

“YAH!!! NOONA!!! How could you do this to us??!” I shouted.

“What did I do??!” she blinked.

“Noona!!! Why do we have to marry your little sister??” I asked.

She gave me a smile and then put her hands behind her back and tilted her head.

“It’s actually not my idea, our parents agreed on it way before.” Hara noona said.

“What???” We all said in unison.

“Why? Do you guys want to marry me instead? I was supposed to be the one who's going to marry one of you guys," she said.

“WHAT??! Marry you??!!” We all said in unison.

There is no way in hell I'm marrying this scary noona!

Hara noona nodded and continued.

"No thank you Hara noona," Woobin hyung and Jaejoong hyug bitterly smiled.

"Yah! I don't want to be married off to someone like you guys too you know..." Hara noona yelled.

WOW!! REALLY!!! This  is the first time in my life that I wanted to change my history!!!! I thought.

“So… Myungsoo ya, don’t worry as long you don’t have feelings for Eunhee, you don’t have to marry her..” she cheered.

 

JUNG EUNHEE

I opened my tired eyes and got off my bed, I stretched my arms as I walked towards the door. I opened it and went outside, my hair is messy and I haven’t washed my face. My eyes are still half open as I walked down the stairs I stopped as I see unfamiliar people climbing on the stairs. I finally realize that it’s the Kim brothers, my eyes widened in surprise. They suddenly stopped and looked at me head to foot, Myungsoo gave an evil smirk. I hurriedly ran and returned to my room.

I went to the rest room and looked myself on the mirror. I saw a girl who has bags under her eyes, with such a messy hair, and wearing her pajamas.

I held my head with my both hands in frustrations.

That is so embarrassing!!!!! I thought.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth; I changed my clothes and tied my hair into a bun. I peeked outside my door and saw them going inside the room that is on the same floor as mine.

“Don’t tell me?! Our rooms are on the same floor???!” I mumbled.

I tiptoed as I went downstairs, but suddenly a voice called me.

“YAH!! JUNG EUNHEE!!!”

I shifted my eyes to that person and saw Myungsoo crossing his arms beside Woobin and Jaejoong.

WHY ARE THE HEAVENS SO CRUEL??!!!! I thought in frustrations.