CHAPTER 35: I Love You Game~

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

“OK! The first person that will laugh will be punished by the others…!” Jaejoong explained.

“And?...” Myungsoo tilted.

“Say I Love you to the person next to you..” Jaejoong smiled.

“You can either reject the love or just passed your love to the person beside you…” Jaejoong continued.

“Shall we start?” Woobin smiled.

“Ok…” Eunhee nodded.

“Before we start let’s do the chant first…” Jaejoong laughed.

They started to form a heart with their hands and chanted, “Should I accept or not? Saranghae~ Game”

Myungsoo sat beside Jaejoong and Eunhee is on the center of Jaejoong and Myungsoo. Jaejoong started, he stared at Eunhee dramatically, he touched her hair and tugged it behind Eunhee’s ear.

“Eunhee ah, I love you…” he said.

Eunhee took a deep breath, holding in her laughter and looked at Woobin, she leaned her face on her hands and stared at Woobin. Eunhee smiled and batted her eyes cutely.

“Woobin oppa… I love you…” Eunhee shyly said.

Woobin’s heart started jumping as he heard what she just said, Woobin wanted to scream his lungs out. He slowly turned to Myungsoo’s direction.

“I don’t care if you’re a man… I love you, Myungsoo ah…” Woobin stared.

Myungsoo wanted to laugh but he took a deep breath and turned to Jaejoong’s direction.

“Jaejoong ah did you know that it’s pretty hard to be this good-looking… all people are chasing over me but I only love you….” Myungsoo sighed.

Jaejoong ah? Oh, you must have a death wish to call me informally.. Jaejoong thought.

Myungsoo is so thick skinned right now..Woobin thought as his shoulders tremble.

“Shut up…” Jaejoong glared.

Myungsoo scoffed in shock as he got rejected. He turned back to Woobin and held his temple.

“Woobin ah, I know you love me and you can’t let me go that easily but I just want you to know I love you too…” Myungsoo said.

Woobin can’t hold it any longer that he burst out in laughter.

“HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Woobin laughed.

“Why did you laugh???!!!” Myungsoo asked in embarrassment.

“You know what even though this is just a game I wanted to punch your face for dropping down the honorifics…” Woobin laughed.

“YAH!!! I’m going to kill you!!!” Jaejoong threatened as he grabbed onto Myungsoo’s neck.

“Myungsoo oppa is so thick skinned!!!” Eunhee laughed.

“I want Woobin hyung to shout Kim Myungsoo is handsome for five times…” Myungsoo demanded.

Woobin sighed in frustrations as he stood up and shout, “Kim Myungsoo is handsome!”

“I can’t hear you…” Myungsoo smiled.

“Kim Myungsoo is handsome!!!!” Woobin shouted louder.

“Say it again!!!” Myungsoo said, hyped up.

“Kim Myungsoo is handsome!!!!” Woobin shouted again.

“What is Myungsoo??” Myungsoo raised his brows in arrogance.

“Kim Myungsoo is handsome…!!!” Woobin shouted.

“Say it louder for the last time!!!” Myungsoo pointed.

Woobin held in his anger and rotated his neck in annoyance.

“Kim Myungsoo is handsome!!!!!!!!!!!” Woobin shouted.

Myungsoo clapped in satisfaction as Woobin finished his commands.

Eunhee and Jaejoong are laughing their hearts out.

“Yah… Stop it…” Woobin laughed.

They started again and chanted, “Should I accept or not? Saranghae game~”

Woobin looked at Eunhee affectionately and held her hand. Jaejoong and Myungsoo are on guard, observing on what he’s going to do next.

“Eunhee ah, I know you must not be aware of my feelings for you but I seriously wanted you to know that I love you…” Woobin stared.

Eunhee stayed silent didn’t what to do after what Woobin said.

He just confessed without her knowing??!!! Myungsoo and Jaejoong thought.

Eunhee flushed and bowed her head on the floor.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh………..” she silently squealed.

“Did that affect you that much??!” Woobin laughed.

Eunhee innocently nodded at him and cleared .

“So? What’s your punishment for me??” Eunhee asked.

“Hmmm… let me see…” Woobin tilted.

“Kiss me….” Woobin said.

“Huh??!!” Eunhee said in surprise.

“Kiss me on my both cheeks…” Woobin puffed his cheeks.

“That surprised me…” Eunhee muttered.

She kissed Woobin’s both cheeks and smiled purely.

Damn you hyung…. Jaejoong and Myungsoo both thought.

“Uhmmm… I’m sorry to interrupt you but dinner is served…” Butler Cho informed.

They got up and went to the dining room.

 

If you guys are curious about the game or didn't even have a clue what it is, go on to this link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2KHjD4KfvU

Kindly leave some comment guys!!! I would really appreciate it...