CHAPTER 16: Misunderstanding

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE

I got back inside my room stretching my arms as I went outside my balcony. I sighed as the wind blew my hair, I quickly went inside and grabbed my sketchbook and started sketching. I was moving my hands, scribbling on my sketchbook so comfortably and unconsciously fell asleep as the wind kept on blowing towards me.

---

Woobin opened the windows on his balcony, wearing a reading glasses and was holding an opened book on his right hand while the other is leaning on the railings. He removed his glasses and slowly rubbed his eyes, as he opened his eyes he saw Eunhee sleeping while sitting on a chair. He helplessly smiled, staring at her. He went out of his room and went inside Eunhee’s room, he can't help but smile as she kept looking at her and bended his long body removing Eunhee’s things on her lap. He slowly slipped his hands underneath her and then effortlessly pulled her up; he gently put Eunhee on her bed and covered her with a blanket. Another smile on Woobin’s face appeared again as he went outside leaving Eunhee sleeping so soundly.

KIM MYUNGSOO

“Oh! Humble room! I so wanted to stay with you!!” I said as I breathed in the smell of my room.

Suddenly I heard the sound of my phone ringing, I picked it up and answered it.

“Hello” I answered.

“Dear son! How are you doing? Are you having fun out there?" a familiar voice of a woman asked.

“MOM??!!” I shouted in surprise.

“Where are you right now??!” I asked.

“Oh… we’re….i..n…….. Ve….ni….c….e…”  she answered as the line turned choppy

“Mom? Are you still there? Hello??” I asked as I went outside my balcony searching for a better reception

As I shifted my gaze to Eunhee’s balcony I saw something I shouldn’t. I dropped my phone in surprise that I quickly turned around and went inside my room and then closed my window.

“Did Woobin hyung just… ki..s….s Eunhee?! He… eve..n carr..ie..d he..r” I stuttered.

What is happening??? I thought.

I swallowed hard and hurriedly went downstairs; I quickly grabbed the jar of water and directly drank from it. Something suddenly felt weird when I saw them, I can’t really distinguish it but it felt weird. Jaejoong hyung came in stretching his arms, I looked away as I returned the water jar. Jaejoong hyung suddenly went closer to me, he started staring at me furrowing his eyebrows.

“Yah! What’s wrong? Why are you so pale? Did you see a ghost or something??” He jostled.

“No…” I gulped.

“Hyung… actually I saw….” I sighed in frustrations, “Never mind hyung…” I continued.

I shouldn’t say anything yet, I should confirm it first… I thought.

While walking upstairs I saw Woobin hyung yawning and stretching his arms, his clothes were crumpled. I closed my eyes to stop those thoughts running inside my head. I breathed in and blocked his way, I gathered my courage and said, “Hyung… What did you just do??”

“What??” he curiously looked at me.

I grabbed his shoulders and sighed, “Hyung… did you just ki..ss Eunhee??”

“WHAT??!?!” He shouted.

Look at this reaction!!! He must have really kissed her!!! I thought.

“Hyung, don’t deny it! I already saw you just a moment ago… you were kissing her while she was sitting you even carried her..!!” I explained.

“WHAT??!?!” he shouted in fury while putting his hands on his waist.

Aigoo… Woobin hyung! You can’t fool me!! I know everything.. I thought as I was staring at him intently.

“YAH!!! KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” he yelled. I got surprised by his voice and froze.

“Are you crazy??! I wasn’t kissing her!!! She was sleeping and I just bended my body to look at her face!!! And I carried her in  because she might have a cold!!!” he explained in fury.

“Ah! Sorry hyung! I think I just misunderstood you!!!” I bitterly smiled as I realized that I mistook the situation.

I slowly turned my back on him and slowly walked away but suddenly Woobin hyung grabbed my shirt from behind. I looked at him and gave him a smile but his expression was darker than black.

“Kneel!!!!” he demanded.

I quickly kneeled and bowed my head.

I shouldn’t have said anything… I thought in regrets.