CHAPTER 15: Call me Oppa~

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

It’s Saturday morning and all of the staffs are having their day off.

“Ahjussi… I’m hungry….” Eunhee yawned as she walked downstairs.

She looked around and didn’t saw a single person greeting her; she went to the kitchen and saw Myungsoo drinking some water.

“Oh? Where are the staff?” Eunhee tilted her head.

Myungsoo tapped on the calendar hanging and then he opened the fridge, Eunhee went closer to the calendar and saw a red circle that says, DAY OFF

Aish! What should I do?! I’m hungry.. she thought as she touched her grumbling tummy.

“You hungry??” Myungsoo asked.

Eunhee turned her gaze to him and nodded. Myungsoo helplessly sighed and took out some ingredients from the fridge.

“Sit there and I’ll make some breakfast…” he demanded.

Eunhee brightened as she heard what Myungsoo said. He then skillfully slice the vegetables, making it look so effortless.

“WOW!! You’re really good!!!” she exclaimed.

Myungsoo suddenly felt shy as he saw Eunhee staring at him, “Hey… could you go upstairs and wake the Hyungs up??” he requested.

Why is it so hot in here??!! Myungsoo urgently thought.

“Arasso! I will…” Eunhee smiled as she walked upstairs. She slowly poked her head and looked at the sleeping person, she went closer and saw Jaejoong sleeping without a shirt. She suddenly flushed as she slowly shook him with her  eyes closed.

“Oppa… Jaejoong oppa…” she softly called.

“Hmmm…….????” Jaejoong grumbled.

Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and then he saw Eunhee, his eyes rounded in surprise that he quickly got up and grabbed his blanket to cover his bare body.

“Wha..t ar..e yo…u doi…ng he..r..e???!” Jaejoong stuttered.

Eunhee blinked at him curiously and said, “Myungsoo said that I should wake you up… he’s making breakfast…”

“What? Why?” he asked.

“The staffare on a day off so we’re the only ones left here…” Eunhee said and waved as she left the room.

Eunhee slowly opened another door and went inside, it was Woobin’s room, she went closer to Woobin’s face staring at him. Woobin suddenly felt someone's warmth.

Whose breath is this?? Woobin thought.

He opened his left eye to see who it was, he quickly shut it closed as he realized it was Eunhee.

“Oppa! Woobin oppa! Oppa!” Eunhee whispered.

Woobin amusingly smiled as he opened his eyes.

“What?” Woobin softened..

“Good Morning oppa!!!” Eunhee smiled.

Woobin got up while rubbing his eyes, a smile on the corner of his lips suddenly appeared as he was looking at the cheerful Eunhee.

“What’s wrong oppa??” She asked.

“Nothing… I just think that you’re quite cute…” Woobin smiled and stood up as he patted Eunhee’s head, “Why are you the one waking me up??” he continued.

“AH! The staff are on a day off! Myungsoo is the one making breakfast..” she said.

“Really??” Woobin confirmed.

They both got out of the room and went downstairs, they went to the kitchen and saw Myungsoo still cooking. Eunhee hurriedly went towards him and looked at the sliced vegetables.

“WOW!!!!” she exclaimed. “Myungsoo! You’re really good in cooking…” she continued.

WHAT?! MYUNGSOO??! How dare you! I'm older than you! Myungsoo thought as he stared at her.

Myungsoo scooped some of the soup inside the pot and blew on it, he fed it into Woobin’s mouth.

“How is it??” Myungsoo asked. Woobin nodded, “It’s good…”

“Myungsoo ah! I want to taste it too…” Eunhee smiled.

“Arasso… just wait for a moment…” Myungsoo sighed as he scooped some soup again and slowly blew on it he put it closer to Eunhee’s mouth and then Eunhee happily took a sip. Myungsoo gulped as he saw her lips closer.

What did I just saw??!! he urgently thought.

Jaejoong arrived rubbing the back of his neck, “Jaejoong oppa! Good morning!!” Eunhee greeted.

“Good morning…” Jaejoong shyly smiled.

Eunhee looked at Myungsoo cooking all by himself, she went closer to him and said, “Myungsoo ah, what can I do to help you??”

“Eh??” Myungsoo furrowed his brows.

“I’ll help you….” She offered. Myungsoo suddenly went closer to her and whispered, “Yah, Jung Eunhee I'm older than you, you know.”

“What?” She questioned.

“YAH! I’m older than you!! So call me oppa!” He snapped.

“Oppa?” she confirmed, “YES!! OPPA!!” he nodded.

“Arasso!  Myungsoo…. Oppa…?” she tilted her head in confusion.

I WIN!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Myungsoo thought triumphantly.