CHAPTER 49: Found

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

Everything became silent as Eunhee heard what Jaeho said. She felt uneasy for some reason, sitting in front of each other in the living room. Jaeho was smiling at her nonchalantly while Eunhee is hiding her anxiousness by smiling back at him.

“What do you mean?” she calmly asked.

He was still smiling, his smiles were gentle but it seems like there’s a secret behind those smiles. As he was about to answer Eunhee’s question, the front door slid open.

“Miss, what are you doing?” Doyeon ahjumma asked.

Eunhee stood and walked over to Doyeon ahjumma to help her carry the bags she was carrying.

“I was just giving this man something to eat, his car broke down near here and he needed help so I---,” she explained but was cut off by Jaeho, “I should go now.” He stood up and handed Eunhee a calling card and a check.

“It was really nice to meet you Jung Eunhee,” Jaeho said, emphasizing her name.

Eunhee stood still as Nam Jaeho walked through the door. He stopped and smiled at her once again, “Thank you for your help.”

“You’re welcome,” she murmured. 

Eunhee felt something familiar and terrifying, a similar feeling she felt before. Have I met him before?

Nam Jaeho walked away from the villa then he suddenly stopped and turned around coldly staring at the place. He smiled as he continued to walk away but, this time his smile was full of malice.

A black car stopped near him and at the same time the Kim brothers’ car passed by him. Nam Jaeho went in his car and the Kim brothers noticed him but were unable to see his face. They just quickly diverted their focus on to Eunhee which they’re assuming is on that villa.

KIM WOOBIN

I’m driving as fast and careful as I can towards that villa, the villa where she lost everything. My body is shaking, I don’t know why but I want to see her. That girl may seem like someone who’s very cheerful and carefree but, that girl is suffering on her own during those past years.

“Hyung, were almost there,” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah, let’s just hope she’s there,” I responded.

As soon as the car went through the gate, we quickly went out of the car and sprinted towards the door to press the bell. The door opened, it was an ahjumma, she seems to be the caretaker.

“Good day ahjumma,” Myungsoo bowed.

“Good day to you too, is there something you need?” the ahjumma asked.

“My name is Kim Jaejoong, these are my brothers Kim Woobin and Myungsoo, we’re actually looking for Eunhee,” Jaejoong said.

“Oppas? What are you doing here?” Eunhee’s head poked behind the ahjumma.

The ahjumma went inside as she left us with a surprised Eunhee.

I wanted to grab her in a second and hug her but before I knew it, the arms she’s locked into is Myungsoo’s. Even though it feels vexing to be a second late, I don’t have the right to be one. Jung Eunhee doesn’t belong to me. Me, Jaejoong, and Myungsoo are all aware of our feelings towards her and we want her the same.

I guess, winning against my brothers won’t be easy.

 

Please comment and subscribe!!