CHAPTER 23: Hope you realized

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

It's a cold Sunday morning and Eunhee is already shivering, Jaejoong handed her a cup of hot chocolate. They were sort of in a pinch because starting today until Thursday there will be no staffs around because, they're having a vacation. Woobin is crouching in the couch wrapped with a blanket and Myungsoo on the other hand is in despair he is tightly gripping his hair while sitting on the couch. Well, since the staff are not around that means he will be responsible in feeding the three.

"Goddamit!!!! Why am I suffering like this??!" he shouted.

"You know what Myungsoo, you don't have a choice.." Jaejoong stated.

"Unless you wanted to eat meals that is not suitable for any living creature?!" Woobin continued.

"Thank you very much you useless hyungs!!" he sarcastically said.

"Eunhee ah!!! Can't you cook?!" he asked.

Eunhee turned her gaze towards him and tilted her head. She was blinking her eyes cluelessly staring at Myungsoo.

"I shouldn't have asked..." Myungsoo muttered.

He rested his head back on the couch and closed his eyes.

"Eunhee.. what do you want to eat??" he asked.

Eunhee hurriedly sat beside him and said, "Pasta! Pasta! Pasta!"

"Alright, I'll cook..." Myungsoo smiled as he slid his thumb to her face and stood up. Myungsoo directly went to the kitchen.

What's with the pink aura??!!! Jaejoong thought as he followed Myungsoo inside the kitchen.

"Eunhee ah..." Woobin called.

Eunhee switched her gaze to him and raised both of her brows in curiosity. Woobin tilted his head and opened his blanket, he then patted the seat next to him to make her sit. Eunhee went towards him and sat next to him, Woobin wrapped her with his blanket, Eunhee smiled at him as she held the blanket. Suddenly, Woobin's head started leaning on her shoulders. Eunhee looked at him and smiled.

"You and Myungsoo became really close huh..." he muttered.

Eunhee nodded and smiled.

"Is that so? I'm so jealous..." he said as he lifted his head off of her shoulders.

Woobin stood up, leaving his blanket wrapped on Eunhee. He went upstairs without looking back at her.

"What he did just said????!!!!" Eunhee muttered.

Was that just my imagination??? or Woobin oppa really said that???!!! She thought.

Jaejoong went to the living room and saw Eunhee wrapped with Woobin's blanket.

"Oh?! Where's Woobin hyung???" he asked.

Eunhee gulped and inhaled deeply as she wanted to stop the strong pounding of her heart.

"He just went upstairs..." Eunhee half smiled.

Jaejoong curled down and stared at her, he furrowed his brows and pinch both of Eunhee's cheeks.

"Hey! Is something wrong??" he asked.

Eunhee's eyes widened as she stared at Jaejoong, she then shook her head to answer his question. Jaejoong grinned and released her cheeks, Eunhee gently massaged her cheeks as Jaejoong let her go.

"Want to eat a lollipop??? It’s the best tool when you wanted to think..." Woobin cheered as he offered Eunhee one.

Eunhee smiled as she accepted the lollipop and ate it.

It’s good isn't it? Jaejoong thought as he stared ar Eunhee.

"It’s delicious!!!!" Eunhee cheered.

Jaejoong's eyes rounded in surprise. Did she just hear my thoughts??

I don’t know what Woobin oppa meant, but I'll understand it someday.. Eunhee thought.

Woobin went downstairs while scratching his head, he then stopped when he saw Eunhee. He started looking away but Eunhee shouted, “Woobin oppa!! Hurry up!! Myungsoo oppa is almost done cooking..”

Woobin fixed his gaze on Eunhee with his eyes rounded in surprise.

She should be acting awkward right now because of what I said.. he thought.

Instead, Woobin is seriously happy when Eunhee is still acting the same way to him. He gently smiled at her and went towards her direction. He then hugged Eunhee tightly.

“Thank you..” he whispered.

Eunhee hugged him back and pushed him away for a second.

“Geez you should have told me if you’re jealous in the first place..” Eunhee said.

Woobin started to say something but then Eunhee continued, “I know you’re jealous because I haven’t been close to you these days…”

Woobin shattered as he heard those words. His shoulders instantly deflated. He looked at Eunhee’s clueless smiles and helplessly smiled back at her. He flicked Eunhee’s forehead and bended over.

“Stupid…!” he said.

That’s not what I meant..! Woobin thought.