CHAPTER 4: Morning fears

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

---

"YAH!!! Kim Myungsoo get up!!!!” Jaejoong shouted.

Jaejoong shook Myungsoo with his feet, he felt annoyed as Myungsoo continued sleeping without moving an inch.

“YAH!!! Kim Myungsoo!!! Are you going to keep on doing this??!!!” he threatened.

Myungsoo opened his eyes and glared at Jaejoong, he flinched as Myungsoo’s glare pricked at him. Woobin arrived panting and rushed over to Jaejoong and slapped his shoulder.

“YAH!!! Kim Jaejoong!!! Are you crazy??!! You’ll bleed if you wake Myungsoo!!!!” Woobin scolded.

Woobin sat on Myungsoo’s bed and started patting his back gently.

“Our Myungsoo~.. So lovely~… So sweet~… so go back to sleep we don’t want to bleed…” Woobin sang.

Woobin kept on singing and made Myungsoo fall asleep again. Jaejoong hid under the bed, he slowly peeked at Woobin.

“Hyung… sorry…” he whispered making a peace sign.

Woobin raised his fists and mouthed, 'You’re going to die!!'

Jaejoong hurriedly stood up and bowed at his older brother. Woobin stood up and put his hands on his pockets and hit on Jaejoong’s head. Jaejoong held his head in pain.

“Ah!! Hyung!! I forgot!!!” Jaejoong whimpered.

“ Kim Jaejoong you almost lost all your bones today” Woobin smirked.

“Hyung!!!! Don’t act like that…!!” Jaejoong swallowed his saliva, scared.

 

JUNG EUNHEE:

My eyes are open and still a little swollen.

That jerk!!! I sniffed as I thought.

“Miss.. put this on your eyes..” Jirim handed me an ice pack.

“When is the party?”  I asked.

“I heard that tonight is the party..” Jirim said.

I suddenly stood up with my eyes widened. Aish!! Ottoke?! I thought.

Someone knocked on my door and then butler ahjussi came in bringing a dress.

My mouth opened in admiration of the gown.

“Whose gown is this??” I asked.

“It’s yours Miss, Miss Hara asked me to deliver this to you..” Butler ahjussi said.

I gently touched it with my fingers, the gown looked so elegant that I suddenly thought, Will it suit me??

I looked back and went to the terrace; I leaned on the railings and stared at the beach. Some people are already on the beach getting sun tanned wearing bikinis and trunks.

I don’t have enough guts to wear that kind of things..! I thought as I smiled.

I deeply inhaled and stretched my arms. I feel a little much better now

“Miss, what would like for breakfast?” Jirim asked.

Steak, salad, soup, choco cake, and iced tea!!!  I grinned.

“That’s too many Miss…” Jirim bitterly smiled.

I twisted my lips and looked away. Jirim unni gave in and agreed on what I want. I clapped my hands in joy.

---

Woobin and Jaejoong are still having problems waking up Myungsoo.

They slowly poked their heads to see Myungsoo but the guy is deeply asleep and his face sparkles as you stare at him.

Damn that face!!! Woobin and Jaejoong thought.

“Hyung! I think it’s time for Myungsoo to wake up!!!” Jaejoong said.

Woobin nodded in agreement.

“I think so too..” he said “That’s why…” he paused for a moment and patted Jaejoong’s shoulders.

“Go sacrifice yourself..” he smiled.

“WHAT??!!!” Jaejoong shouted.

“I think it’s really best if you sacrifice yourself to Myungsoo..!!” Woobin nodded.

“HYUNG!!!! Why are you killing off your own brother?!!” Jaejoong furiously said.

“Jaejoong ah, don’t worry if you’re going to end up in the hospital. I promise to take care of you..” Woobin sniffed.

“AISH!!! I WON’T DO IT!!!!” Jaejoong shouted.

Suddenly Myungsoo started to roll on his bed; he suddenly got up with his eyes half open. Myungsoo glared around him, Woobin and Jaejoong are hiding under his bed. Trembling.

Myungsoo stood up and started taking steps towards the rest room, Woobin and Jaejoong sighed in relief as they heard the door shut closed.

“Yah!! Kim Jaejoong!! We almost lost our souls because of you!!!” Woobin whispered.

“I’m fine if I’ll lose my soul but your soul should be lost too!!!” Jaejoong whispered back.

Woobin gestured to hit Jaejoong but he held it in.

Suddenly, Myungsoo peeked under the bed and saw his two brothers sticking to each other.

“Hyung!! What are you two doing??” he curiously asked.

“Nothing…” they both stuttered while shaking their hands.

“Hyung!!!! Are you two ??!! A homo??!!” Myungsoo asked furiously.

“YAH!!! KIM MYUNGSOO!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE??!!!” Woobin and Jaejoong shouted in unison.

“This is all because of you we’re acting like this!!!” Jaejoong stated.

“WHAT?! Don’t tell me?? You’re fightinga your love over me??! I’m sorry but I can’t accept your love Hyungs!!! We’re blood related and most of all we’re all men!!!!” Myungsoo sighed.

“I TOLD YOU IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Woobin and Jaejoong shouted.