CHAPTER 11: The Runaway Princess

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

JUNG EUNHEE

I am still currently mad at that guy named KIM MYUNGSOO. Why did God create such a horrible person? I know it’s my fault but why can’t he just let it pass like a man??!! DAMN HIM!!!

It’s already morning and I’m bored to death, I wanted to have fun.

Should I drive my car and go somewhere??!! I thought. I dont think ahjussi will allow me to go out alone, guess I'll just escape then. Keke!

I hurriedly changed my clothes and made sure to bring my wallet and phone. I secretly went to the garage and pressed my key button and my grey car blinked.

ASSA!!! I’ll go cool myself down….! I smiled.

I drove off happily when I finally got outside the gate without making the guards doubt, when I was driving I was amazed to see Woobin oppa on billboards. I smiled every time I passed by one of his billboards.

“Woobin oppa is really popular!!!” I smiled.

I stopped at Jaejoong oppa’s mall and parked my car outside. I went inside the mall and was pretty amazed to see luxury. I smiled and ride on the escalator, I went to some shops and tried different outfits and bought them.

 

---

While Eunhee is still roaming around buying different things. Jaejoong is checking the shops of his mall, he was busy greeting his employees and then he saw Eunhee looking at some shoes. He smiled and went towards her silently, when he’s already at her back he poked her sides that made Eunhee let go of the shoe she’s holding.

“Oppa!!! You scared me!!!” she gasped.

“Sorry.. Sorry… It’s just you look like you’re having fun shopping..” Jaejoong chuckled.

Eunhee sighed in relief as she touched her pounding chest.

“By the way, it’s quite rare to see you without your escorts…” Jaejoong tilted.

“Well, uhm... I just wanted to be alone for a while…” Eunhee forcedly smiled.

“Jung Eunhee, don’t tell me… you escaped???!” Jaejoong questioned.

“What?! Escape?! ME?! NO WAY!!!!” Eunhee bitterly smiled.

Jaejoong raised his brows and crossed his arms as he intently stared at Eunhee. He then smirked at her but Eunhee is just avoiding his gazes and kept looking somewhere else. He then went closer to her and held her face with his both hands, he just continued to stare at Eunhee but their faces suddenly became closer and closer. Eunhee’s eyes widened as she looked at Jaejoong, she urgently shoved him away.

Is he crazy??!! I thought my heart is going to pop out!!! Eunhee thought.

“YAH! Jung Eunhee! You did escape!!!!” Jaejoong pointed.

Eunhee put her index finger on her lips, she put her hands together to beg Jaejoong to stay quiet.

“Oppa!! Just this once!!! Please!!!!” Eunhee begged.

Jaejoong looked away and pretended not to hear, he walked back. Eunhee followed him still begging but he kept on walking. Suddenly, Eunhee hugged Jaejoong’s waist, he then stopped. He looked back and saw Eunhee’s sparkling pleading eyes he then looked away and closed his eyes.

“Arasso!!! But I won’t let you go by yourself!!!” Jaejoong said.

He removed Eunhee’s arms off his waist and then he deeply exhaled.

Why do I feel a little nervous??!!! Jaejoong thought.

“Oppa… that means you’re going with me??!” She excitedly asked.

“WHAT?????!” he blinked.

“You said that you won’t let me go alone so that only means that you’re going with me…” she smiled.

STUPID ME!!!! WHY DID I SAY THAT??!!! Jaejoong thought in frustrations.

“Eunhee ya, I think I can’t. I have work and…” he explained.

Eunhee’s shoulders suddenly deflated as she heard those words, she then pouted her lips in disappointment.

“Is that so oppa? Well then okay, I’ll go by myself…” she forcedly smiled.

She walked away, Jaejoong touched his head in frustrations. He placed his both hands on his waist and huffed, he suddenly looked at her back. Jaejoong walked to her and grabbed her arms, Eunhee’s eyes widened.

“Oppa.. what’s wrong??” she questioned.

“I’ll go with you…” Jaejoong said.

“What? What did you just say?” she confirmed.

“I. WILL. GO. WITH. YOU.” He repeated clearly.

Eunhee smiled at Jaejoong so brightly, she unconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck happily. Jaejoong got surprised that he started to froze, Eunhee released her arms and then looked at Jaejoong’s face again.

“Jaejoong oppa!!! Thank you!!!!” she cheered.

“Oh… ok…” he stuttered.

What’s that about??!! Why is my heart beating so loud??!! Jaejoong thought in confusion.

Jaejoong gulped and caressed his chest gently. He patted both of his cheeks strongly and exhaled.

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF KIM JAEJOONG!!!! He thought.

 

I am so grateful to those readers who subscribed to this story. THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Please keep on reading and I will do my best in writing. FIGHTING! FIGHTING! I hope you've rnjoyed reading this chapter!