CHAPTER 18: Strange

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

KIM MYUNGSOO

How am I able to explain my situation to a guy who’s fuming in anger? I kept on looking away with my hands closed together, while Jaejoong hyung is crossing his arms in front of me raising his brows.

“You…” he called. I flinched and turned my eyes on him, he was glaring at me. “What happened back there??!” he asked.

I started my explanations with this and that then, his expression started to get lighter. I kept explaining to Jaejoong hyung and he just kept nodding his head while  he kept listening to me. As I finished my story his face suddenly brightened.

“Ohhhh…! So that’s what happened…!!!” he cheered.

I stared at him blankly as he kept on smiling and left me sitting on the so called counseling table. I began to think if we’re really brothers? I sighed in frustrations as I finished explaining my alibi.

That was a strange scene indeed… I thought as I smiled.

While my necklace was entangled with her dress,

My face is too close to her and the more I move,

The more our situation gets worst,

With a composed expression my chest kept on pounding,

Stronger and stronger

It felt strange and uneasy

Even though it’s dark I can see her…       

Her eyes glistening, her hair felt soft as it touches my skin,

Her sweet flowery smell that is stuck on me…

Even though I don’t want to admit it…

I felt nervous when she looked at me…

I helplessly smiled as I placed my both hands behind my neck.

It’s not that bad…. I thought

----

Eunhee went to the living room, she wiped her sweat as she sat on the sofa.

Weird…. she thought.

“Eunhee ah…” Woobin called. She looked at him and smiled, “What is it??”

“Did Myungsoo say something strange to you??” He asked.

Eunhee blinked in confusion and shook. But something strange happened, she thought.

“Thank God…” Woobin mumbled.

As Woobin sat beside Eunhee, he suddenly heard a growling stomach. He looked around and noticed Eunhee blushed in embarrassment.

“You hungry???” Woobin chuckled.

“Ah-huh…” Eunhee pouted.

“Come on, let’s look for something to eat…” he smiled.

Eunhee brightened as Woobin pulled her towards the kitchen, Jaejoong saw them both going somewhere, he ran towards them and blocked the way spreading his arms.

“Where are you going??” he questioned.

“Kitchen… We’re hungry…” Woobin said.

“Kitchen???” He confirmed.

Eunhee and Woobin looked at each other and nodded.

Come to think of it, I’m quite hungry too… Jaejoong thought.

He got out of the way and walked with them. Woobin made Eunhee sit on the on the counter to wait.

“Let’s see…” Woobin mumbled as he looked at the recipe book in the kitchen.

I’m not good in things like this… he thought.

“Hmmmm… maybe we should call Myungsoo” Jaejoong suggested.

"Great idea!!!" Woobin agreed.

“I thought so! You two are not good at this…” Eunhee giggled.

“Myungsoo ah!!! Come down!!!” Jaejoong yelled.

Myungsoo opened his doors and shouted, “Why???”

“JUST COME!!!!” Jaejoong shouted back.

“Oh.. All right!!!” he mumbled as he lazily went downstairs.

He went closer to Jaejoong who’s crossing his arms and smiling so widely.

“What???” Myungsoo asked. Jaejoong pushed him inside the kitchen and saw Eunhee’s face covered in flour while Woobin’s clothes have some eggs stuck on it and the kitchen was in a great mess.

“What just happened???” Myungsoo said with his eyes widened.

“Uhmm… We got hungry… and we wanted to make something to eat but then it became like this..” Eunhee explained as she placed her hands on her back.

Myungsoo put his hands on his face and shook in frustrations. He looked the kitchen and sighed deeply. He stared at the three of them desperately smiling or so what they call begging at him to cook something.

“Alright!! I’ll cook..” He frowned while the three of them bounced in joy.

“But you should go clean yourself first..” he continued.

“Okay!!!” they cheered and ran. Jaejoong who is about to leave suddenly felt someone grabbing his clothes from behind.

“Hyung? Where are you going???” Myungsoo raised his brows.

“To clean up???” Jaejoong smiled. “Why???” Myungsoo asked.

“Because.. you said so..” he grinned. “You’re not even dirty so, come and help me..” Myungsoo demanded while grabbing him inside the kitchen.

What should I make? Myungsoo thought

 

Hello! Hello! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Thank you for the new subscribers! Lots of love from me!