CHAPTER 41: Stay

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Jung, I'm Nam Jaeho" the man in the suit greeted.

"Its nice to meet you too Mr. Nam," Hara bowed.

They sat across each other and talked about business matters. Their planning to partner up on a project in Korea. Jaeho took a sip on his coffee and suddenly brought up an unexpected and irrelevant topic to discuss.

"I heard you have a little sister," he suddenly said.

"Yes, I do" Hara nodded as he scanned some documents.

"Is she doing fine?" he asked.

Hara suddenly looked at Jaeho, she felt a little uncomfortable talking about Eunhee with a person she just met. Hara feels something ominous about Nam Jaeho.

"Yeah she's doing fine, do you perhaps know my sister?"

"No, I don't but you're family's story was quite the popular topic before," he said.

"Well, it is quite a story but it is not worth discussing with someone I just met," Hara sighed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything about it"

"It's fine, when new people meet me they always ask the same thing so don't worry about it," Hara assured.

This guy, why did he ask about Eunhee?? Only people that I'm associated with knows about her. Who is this person?

---

JUNG EUNHEE

"Omma? Appa?" I called.

My hands are red, am I wounded? It's dark. A shadow of a person is standing in front of me, that person's eyes are dead cold, he looks scary. The shadow cupped my face and said something, I can smell blood on his hands... WHO ARE YOU???!!

 

I screamed and I suddenly got up from my sleep. I'm panting, sweating, and frightened because of that dream, I suddenly felt something trailing down from my eyes, it was tears. Suddenly, my door opened. Woobin, Jaejoong, and Myungsoo oppa came rushing towards me.

"What happened are you okay?" Jaejoong oppa asked, worried.

"You're sweating bullets!" Woobin oppa said as he wiped the sweat on my forehead with his hands.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Myungsoo oppa questioned, I'm not sure if he's worried of me, I can't really read him.

I looked at the three of them, I feel quite relieved but I'm still trembling in fear. I took a deep breath and clenched my fists and smiled.

"It's nothing, I just felt something crawling in my feet," I lied.

"Are you sure?" Woobin oppa confirmed.

"Hmmm!" I nodded and smiled brightly.

The three of them left my room feeling relieved, I don't want to make them worry about me, its too much for them to handle.

I'm scared.....

Suddenly, my door opened again and Myungsoo oppa came in bringing me a glass of water.

"Drink this, it'll calm you down a little"

I sat up and took a sip but, he was about to leave, he turned his back on me, leaving me behind. Suddenly he stopped and he looked back at me. Without realizing, I'm holding onto his sweater, I dont know why but it seems like I wanted him to stay.

"Eunhee ah? What's wrong?" he asked.

When he says my name it somehow feels comforting. Please stay...

Then, I looked down and loosened my grip to his sweater I don't  want him to be worried. Suddenly, I felt cold and my whole body is trembling in fear.

Help me...

Why can't those words come out from my mouth? I feel like I can't speak again.

Please help me....

Suddenly, he pulled me towards his chest and gently my head.

"Don't worry, I'll stay here with you that's why, you don't have to be scared.." Myungsoo oppa said.

Tears came rushing in my eyes, I cried loudly on his chest and hugged his waist. The words that I wanted to hear came from Myungsoo oppa. My body stopped trembling and I felt his warmth as we touched, Myungsoo oppa was able to understand me. I don't know how, but he did.

"Please stay.........." I muttered as I fell asleep crying my eyes out in his embrace.

KIM MYUNGSOO

Eunhee is fragile right now, I can sense her body trembling, she's clenching her fists giving us fake smiles to stop us from worrying about her. She's strong to take all her pains alone and I admire her for that but, I don't want to see her or imagine her alone, crying without someone to lean on.

When she grabbed my sweater I underestood right away, she's scared. I don't know how much pain she's been through but I want to do something to make her forget those pains even for just a slight moment. I want her to smile brightly and purely, I don't want to see her cry because its hurts me to see her like that and I don't want to leave her on her own without being able to do anything that would help her. She's scared, no matter how strong she is, she's scared. That's why I'll lend her my chest, I'll comfort her, and I'll protect her.

"I'll stay....." I whispered as I tightened my embrace