CHAPTER 27: I'm here

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

Eunhee is sitting on the bare ground hugging herself, she was shivering because of the cold. It’s starting to get dark and she felt scared as she heard some crows crowing. She kept on looking around her but her eyes are starting to get teary and she doesn't have enough courage to open her eyes. 

She started to sob, she was scared. This is the second time that she felt scared and alone.

“Woobin oppa, Jaejoong oppa…” she sobbed.

“Myungsoo oppa…” she cried and buried her face on her arms.

“You called?” A voice said.

Eunhee looked up and saw Myungsoo panting, her eyes widened in surprise. She quickly jumped onto Myungsoo and started to cry loudly.

“I was so scared!!! Oppa!!!!” she cried.

Myungsoo sighed in relief as he found her, he gently embraced her thin body and smiled.

“I’m here…” Myungsoo said in a soothing voice.

Myungsoo pulled her away and wiped her tears, he smiled at her and bumped his forehead to hers. I was also scared… he thought.

Myungsoo cupped her face and felt the coldness of her skin.

“You’re so cold!!!” he worriedly said.

“I’m fine.. don’t worry..” she sniffled.

As she was about stood up she suddenly fell on her knees, “Are you okay??” Myungsoo asked, startled.

“I think I just lost my strength…” she said.

Myungsoo kneeled down and offered his back.

“Climb on my back…”

Eunhee climb on his back anxiously, she wasn’t sure what is happening to her. Her heart started thumping strongly again, she was frustrated that she wasn't able to know the answer to her questions.

Myungsoo started walking, Eunhee was on his back. Eunhee closed her eyes as Myungsoo kept moving.

“Geez.. Of all the places.. Why here??” Myungsoo mumbled.

Eunhee felt safe when she’s with him, as she smell the scent on Myungsoo’s hair she buried her face on his neck and tightly held him tighter.

“What’s the matter??” he asked.

“Myungsoo oppa… please don’t leave me…….” She mumbled on her sleep.

“I won’t…. I won’t leave you alone..” he assured.

Myungsoo arrived in the resort carrying Eunhee on his back. Woobin and Jaejoong saw them and helped. They carried her to her room, her comfortable sleeping face made them feel relieved. Woobin patted her head and covered her with a thick blanket while Jaejoong went closer to her giving her a kiss on the forehead. They went out of her room and sighed in relief.

“Thank God she’s alright…” Jaejoong muttered.

“I know, I'm glad nothing bad happened to her..” Woobin said.

Woobin and Jaejoong walked passed to Myungsoo and patted his shoulders. They felt thankful to their maknae in finding her, Myungsoo slightly smiled to his brothers and went back inside Eunhee’s room.

He slowly her hair and stared at her for a moment.

Damn you!!! I thought something bad happened to you!!!! he thought in frustration while leaning his head on Eunhee’s bed.

Eunhee slowly opened her eyes and saw Myungsoo leaning on her bed, “Oppa? Are you okay??” she mumbled.

Myungsoo raised his head up and gave her a gentle smile, “I’m okay… Just go back to sleep…”

“How about you??” she said.

“I’ll be here…” he smiled.

I told you that I won’t leave you alone… Myungsoo thought.

Eunhee closed her eyes as Myungsoo was there sitting, staring at her. Myungsoo was in deep thoughts as he kept on staring at her. He felt like he wanted to protect her for some reason. After hours of staring he fell asleep.

Jaejoong lied down on his bed, he suddenly felt his chest tightened as Myungsoo arrived carrying Eunhee on his back. He deeply sighed and placed his arms on his forehead.

“Eunhee ah.. Did you think carefully?” he muttered.

Woobin walked back towards Eunhee’s room but as he opened the door he already saw Myungsoo staring at her. He quickly closed the door and turned back; he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He felt envious and angry, he was envious of Myungsoo who was able to find her and he felt angry of himself because he should’ve found her first but he wasn’t able to.

He sighed in frustrations as he walked back towards his room.

I'm very thankful for the readers and subscribers of this story. I hope you guys will continue to read it. Lots of love.