CHAPTER 28: He's split

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

Eunhee opened her eyes as the ray of sunlight hit her face. She got up and embraced herself, she felt uneasy for some reason. She kept on remembering the time Myungsoo came for her, as she got up she got surprised as she saw the guy he was remembering sleeping on the chair. She went closer to him and kneeled down; she noticed that the sunlight is hitting him. So, she stood up and covered the sunlight with her body; Eunhee looked down and touched Myungsoo's hair.

His hair is so soft and tickly.. she thought.

Myungsoo suddenly grabbed her hands, she flinched in surprise as she felt his touch. He looked up to her and stared at her, Eunhee turned into crimson red as his gaze struck her.

“What are you doing??!!” he glared.

“Eh??” she flinched.               

What’s wrong with Myungsoo oppa?? she thought.

Suddenly Woobin came in, his eyes widened as he saw them.

“Eunhee ah.. Get away from him…” Woobin said.

“Why??” she curiously asked.

“Just get away from him now!!!” he demanded.

Eunhee removed Myungsoo's hand from hers and Woobin started humming a song as he slowly went closer to Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at him, Woobin stopped moving but continued to hum. Myungsoo slowly swayed closing his eyes listening to Woobin’s hum and he fell back asleep.

“Oppa??” Eunhee called.

Woobin looked at Eunhee and sighed in relief.

“Yah! Jung Eunhee! Did you wake him up??!” he asked.

“No..” she shook her head.

“You almost lost all your bones today..” he mumbled.

“Why??” I asked.

“Myungsoo is really scary when you wake him up..” he said.

Eunhee went closer to Woobin and tilted her head in curiosity. Woobin sighed as he already knew what she meant by that look.

"He turns into a different person if someone wakes him up," Woobin explained.

"Why??" Eunhee questioned.

“It happened when he’s still 6 years old, Myungsoo got kidnapped…” Woobin said.

“Seriously??!!” Eunhee confirmed.

“Yep! He got kidnapped and the kidnapper asked for a large amount of money for ransom, Myungsoo was surely unconscious at that time.” he said.

“Well, after a few hours we suddenly saw Myungsoo outside our gates unharmed, holding a stranger’s hand… The stranger was shuddering, he was pale and he had wounds and bruises all over his body..” he continued.

“And?? What happened..?” Eunhee curiously asked.

“The kidnapper said that he woke Myungsoo up but he got beaten up by him.. He was scared everytime he think of what happened, Myungsoo doesn’t have a single idea what he did that time so we brought him to the doctor and found out that when somebody wakes him up, his personality changes” Woobin said.

“He has a DID, the doctor said that it’ll cure someday.. but we still don’t know when…” he continued.

Jaejoong arrived carefully stepping on the floor, he looked at the sleeping Myungsoo, scared.

“Oh! So that’s why he hit me on the head inside the car!!” Eunhee nodded.

“What happened??” Jaejoong questioned.

“This girl named Jung Eunhee almost bled today..” Woobin said.

“What??!! Don’t tell me you woke him up??!!” Jaejoong gapped widely.

“I didn’t woke him up.. I just covered him from the sunlight!!” Eunhee explained.

“With what??!” Woobin raised his brows.

“With….” She stopped and blushed.

“Don’t even dare to get close to him when he’s sleeping…” Jaejoong warned.

“And don’t even cover him using your body!!!” Woobin continued and pointed. Obviously jealous.

Eunhee deeply flushed and puffed her cheeks.

“WHAT??!!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Hmmmm…” Myungsoo groaned in his sleep.

The three of them shrieked in fear as they heard Myungsoo. They rushed outside the room.

“Kim Jaejoong!!! I’m going to turn you bald!!! Why did you shout??!!! This day almost turned bloody!!!!” Woobin scolded.

Jaejoong bowed listening to his hyung’s sermon. Eunhee is on the side giggling. Suddenly, both of them turned their gaze to her.

“That’s right.. I just remembered something.. “ Woobin glared and smiled.

“What??!” Eunhee asked nervously.

“Don’t ever, ever, ever!!! Disappear in our sights again or else!!!” Jaejoong threatened.

“We’re going to tie your feet with ours..!” Woobin continued.

“About that.. I’m sorry for making you worried…” Eunhee bowed.

“If you’re sorry… Give your oppas a kiss..” Jaejoong grinned.

Eunhee smiled and tiptoed as he reached for his oppas cheeks. Woobin bended down for her as Eunhee was about to kiss him but he swiftly moved his head to face Eunhee. Eunhee turned into stone with widened eyes as her lips touched Woobin’s nose but she almost kissed his lips. Woobin grinned at her and chuckled.

“You almost kissed me here..” Woobin teased, pointing his lips.

“Hyung!!!!” Jaejoong roared in fury.

That surprised me..… Eunhee thought as she blushed.

 

Hey guys!!! Please leave a comment.. Please!! I'm begging you!!! I really don't know how you guys think of the story!!! I am so desperate!!! Thank you guys! Lots of love.