CHAPTER 36: Myungsoo's disease

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

KIM MYUNGSOO

I was printing some photos of us on the trip. Unconsciously I’m already staring at Eunhee’s picture in my hands. I leaned my back on the chair and left my head hanging. Suddenly, my phone rang and I answered it.

“Myungsoo oppa!!!!” A familiar voice shouted.

I moved the phone away from my ears as I heard Eunhee's shouts.

“YAHHHH!!! Myungsoo oppa!!!” she shouted even louder.

“What…?” I helplessly sighed.

“I’m going to visit your studio…” she said.

“WHAT??!!! WHY??!!” I shouted anxiously.

“You’re the closest, I don't know where Jaejoong oppa is and Woobin oppa is in Jeju island” she explained.

“Ah… Really? You’re only coming here because you don’t have a choice?” I felt annoyed.

“Yeah! Oh, I’m already here, I'm just going to park my car and----” she said.

“WHAT??!! STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!!!!” I demanded as I cut her off.

“Why??” Eunhee questioned.

There is no way in hell I’m going to let her see this studio full of her pictures!!! She’ll obviously misunderstand.

“Just go wait at the coffee shop in front and order whatever you want…” I said.

“I don’t want to!!” Eunhee whined.

“I’ll pay..!!!” I urgently said.

“Okay… I’ll go and wait..” she agreed and hung up.

“Seriously!! This girl!!! She’s really stingy even though she has loads of money!!!” I grumbled.

I hurriedly cleaned up my studio and hide those entire stolen pictures I took of her. I don’t want her to think that I have feelings for her or something; I just thought that she’s beautiful. It’s not like I’m attracted to her!! It’s just I think she’s specially beautiful in my eyes. That's the only reason.

What’s wrong with me?! Why am I convincing myself? I thought in frustrations.

As I finished cleaning up, I hurriedly ran to the coffee shop and saw Eunhee through the window glass, leaning her head on the chair. It seems like she fell asleep. As I went inside, I sat at the opposite side of the table and stared at her. Just by looking at her, I started smiling without noticing and then I ended up taking her picture. Again.

I'm acting like a total ert!!!

“Stop taking pictures of her!!! You stupid hand!!!!” I scolded myself.

I took a deep breath and decided to wake her up, so I strongly kicked the chair. She flinched and woke up.

“Oh? Oppa!” She yawned.

“Take responsibility” I said.

“About what?” Eunhee blinked in curiosity.

"I'm infected because of you.." I said.

"Huh?! I dont have any infectious disease.."

“Go home…” I demanded and stood up.

“Why??” she asked.

“You don’t need to know! Just go home!!!” I yelled and left her at the coffee shop.

I went inside my car and drove off. I went to my friend’s house Hoya, to have a drink.

“What’s wrong with you? It’s rare for you to drink ..” Hoya smiled.

“I don’t have a clue either…” I sighed.

“What’s your problem?” Hoya asked.

“I think I have a disease …” I deeply sighed.

“What kind of disease???” Hoya scoffed.

“It’s not like you have a cold or something…” Hoya continued as he touched my forehead.

“I don’t know why but there are times that my heart suddenly keeps on thumping continuously…” I explained.

“And?” Hoya raised his brows.

“I feel like something is stuck in here…” I said as I touched my chest.

“Does it feel a little stuffy?” Hoya asked.

“Yeah…” I nodded.

“Does it feel like it’s hard to breathe when that person is near?” Hoya asked.

“Yeah..” I agreed.

“Do those symptoms only appear when you’re with that person..?” Hoya smiled as he asked.

“Yes…” I nodded.

“My dear friend, I know I'm not a doctor but…” Hoya said.

“The only diagnosis to that symptoms is...." he continued.

"What?" I peered at him.

"You're in love..." Hoya smiled.