CHAPTER 19: Forgot

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

Monday and its already morning, Eunhee is still on her bed moving left and right on her sleep. She really moves a lot when she’s sleeping. Butler Cho went inside her room staring at her face in amusement.

“Miss?? Time to wake up..” He cheered.

Eunhee flinched as she tried to open her heavy eyes. She got up and kept on her lips while closing her eyes and half of her body is still in dream land. She stretched her arms as she stood up and went to the bathroom. She washed her face that made her fully left dream land and her eyes are already fully open. She quickly took a shower and wore her clothes. She quickly ran towards the dining table and found Woobin, Jaejoong, and Myungsoo are already there eating their breakfast comfortably. Eunhee’s bright smiles suddenly turned into frown.

“What’s the matter??” Myungsoo asked looking at her.

“Nothing…” she forcedly smiled.

Eunhee took a seat beside Woobin and started chewing her cereal.

They are going to work and Eunhee is on the door looking at the three of them about to go out of the mansion. Woobin patted her head as he got out, Jaejoong gave her a kiss on the forehead, and Myungsoo stared at her for a moment and pinched both of her cheeks and said.

“Smile.. smile fits you better…”

Eunhee half smiled and waved her oppas goodbye.

Woobin, Jaejoong, and Myungsoo separately ride their own cars and are in deep thoughts.

---

KIM WOOBIN

What happened to Eunhee, she was not in a mood back there. I hope she’s alright. I think she’s expecting something.

I looked back on more time and saw her half smiling at us waving.

I sort of feel guilty or something when I saw her looking like that.

 

KIM JAEJOONG

I was quite daring! I never thought I would kiss her forehead!!! !!! But she didn’t seem to mind at all when I kissed her. She was just blinking her eyes in daze. She’s not smiling at all. Is she sick???

I deeply sighed as I steered the stirring wheel to go.

Did we do something wrong???

 

KIM MYUNGSOO

I was able to get closer to her after what happened the other day. Even though we’re close now it’s the first time she didn’t smile while looking at us brothers. We seem to be like her happy vitamins, because every time she see us she kept on smiling but today she’s sort of different she didn’t even willingly smile when she waved at us.

Is there something she wanted from us??

 I stopped my car in front of the door and scrolled down my window; I looked at her and mouthed, "Smile"

I closed the window and left the mansion.

---

JUNG EUNHEE

Butler Ahjussi closed the doors as the oppa’s cars drove off to work. I deeply sighed as I went towards my room. I jumped on my bed and tightly hugged my pillow, I sighed again. I went to the music room where Mom used to play and teach me different songs in the violin and piano. I sat on the chair and started pressing the keys on the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHVB3lvcQm0  (try listening to it!)

 I didn’t even feel a little better.. I thought.

I went out of the music room and started walking around the mansion, I went to the garden, pool, court, everywhere!!! It didn’t make me feel better at all!!! It only made me tired and frustrated.

I went back to the pool and dipped my feet, I started kicking the water but somehow it's just making me bored. This is the worst!!! I so totally didn’t expect this day to be like this.

---

“Guys?? Want to go to lunch together??” Woobin said as he phoned his two brothers.

“Are you going to treat us??” Myungsoo asked.

“Yah!!! You’re rich!!! You can pay your own meal!!!” Woobin yelled.

“I’m not going!!!” Myungsoo sulked.

“Alright!!! I’ll pay!!!!” Woobin sighed. “Jaejoong?? Lunch??” he continued.

“I’ll go.. after I finish reading this documents…” Jaejoong said.

“Okay well then let’s meet at ---,“ Woobin was about to say it but he got cut off by Myungsoo and he said, “Deluxe Restaurant!!!!”

“YAH!!! It’s expensive there!!!!” Woobin complained.

“It doesn’t matter you’re paying anyway…” Myungsoo said.

And Myungsoo hang up.

At the restaurant.

“Hyung.. Is Eunhee sick or something??” Jaejoong asked.

“I don’t know… she’s seems like a body with no soul when we left..” Woobin shrugged.

“Shommm we… camm..hmm…Ra….nahammmm…?” Myungsoo said while his mouth is full.

“Swallow it!!!!” Woobin pointed. Myungsoo drank some water and swallowed the food in his mouth.

“Should we call Hara noona??” He repeated this time clearly.

Myungsoo called Hara, and then she answered it. “Hello? Myungsoo? Is something wrong??”

“Noona?? Did you forget something to tell us today??” Myungsoo asked as he tapped the loud speaker button to make his brothers hear.

“What day??” she said and paused for a moment, “!!! I totally forgot!!!!” she shouted.

“What is it??!!!” the brothers said in unison.

“Today is Eunhee’s birthday…” she said.

 

Another update guys!!! I can't seem to sleep that I began writing another chapter...!! Thank you for reading... Please leave a comment!!! Love you guys!!!