CHAPTER 7: An Accident that made her return

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

Eunhee bitterly smiled at the Kim family as she kept on sensing Myungsoo’s glare piercing at her. He was sitting still in front of her crossing his arms; she twisted her lips in confusion.

What did I do this time??! Eunhee thought.

Woobin and Jaejoong are smiling brightly at her but  Myungsoo is just raising his brows at her making her anxious for some reason. Mr. and Mrs. Kim are just giving her kind smiles.

When she was about to take a bite of her lobster she heard someone from behind her in pain. Eunhee urgently looked back and saw the pregnant lady holding her stomach in pain. A man suddenly went closer to her, asking her what’s wrong but suddenly water came running from her legs.

The Kim brothers quickly rushed over her and helped her up but she wasn’t able to stand up. Myungsoo swiftly removed the table sheet and the plates broke in pieces. They quickly made her lie down the table and Myungsoo covered her with the sheet.

"Quickly call 119!!" Myungsoo demanded Jaejoong and he quickly called 119.

“IT HURTS!!!!!!” the woman shouted in pain.

"They said that they can't come quickly because of a car accident blocking the way here.." Jaejoong said.

Eunhee's mind suddenly turned blank, she blinked and shook her head to focus her sight but it just started swirling around.

Eunhee was still able to hold on but her knees turned wobbly and that made her sit back on her chair, and the pregnant woman is still struggling in pain.

“There is no other choice but to make her labor here…” Woobin said.

“But there is no doctor here!!!!” the husband panicked.

“I am a doctor …” Woobin said.

He folded his sleeves as he put on some gloves from the medicine kit given by a waiter, Myungsoo and Jaejoong helped him look for other utensil he needed to use.

“PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!” Woobin chanted.

The woman cried in pain as she used her remaining strength in pushing down her baby but suddenly some blood spurted out. Eunhee.stared at it blankly on the floor and some fragments of her moments were flashing inside her head, a tear suddenly slid down on her cheeks and she fainted.

"Eunhee ah!!" Hara shouted as she went over her pale and sweating sister.

Hara panicked and froze, Myungsoo quickly went to her and shook her strongly to make her back to her senses.

"Hara noona!!!!" Myungsoo shouted and Hara came back.

"Myungsoo ah, Eunhee I dont want her to disappear too.. please help her.." Hara begged.

Myungsoo quickly carried Eunhee.

"Jaejoong hyung! you drive" Myungsoo said as he carried Eunhee towards a car and Jaejoong followed him from behind.

Jaejoong quickly drove off towards the nearest hospital. The car accident was causing traffic and their car is not moving, Eunhee started hyperventilating. Myungsoo can see the hospital so, he went out of the car and carried Eunhee on his back. Myungsoo ran as fast as he could until he reached the hospital he was panting heavily as he went inside the emergeny room. The nurses went rushing towards Eunhee and Myungsoo got left behind the doors. He felt nervous as he remembered Eunhee's cold skin on his neck.

Please be alright... he thought.

Woobin was left behind and thankfully the 119 arrived on time to send the pregnant woman and her baby to the hospital. He went to the hospital with Hara who's very nervous and worried.

Please dont take Eunhee away from me too.. Hara sniffled.

Eunhee is already inside a ward, sleeping.

She opened her eyes slowly and saw a man wearing a white suit.

“She must have remembered something as she saw blood…” the doctor whispered.

“Hmmmm… I know…” Hara sighed.

"As much as possible you have to prevent her from the possibilities of remembering on what happened that night or else she will really---" the doctor deeply sighed.

"I will, thank you doctor.." Hara nodded.

Her body feels extremely weak so she closed her eyes again.

Again, she woke up and then she noticed Hara holding her hands tightly. She was leaning on the bed sleeping. Eunhee looked around and saw the Kim brothers snoring in their sleep

“Hmmmmmmmmm……” Eunhee muttered.

Hara quickly got up as she felt Eunhee move, Hara held her face in relief, Eunhee closed her eyes as Hara slowly pressed her lips on her temple. Eunhee smiled gently.

“Do you need something? Should I call the doctor??” she asked as she was about to walk away but Eunhee grabbed her hands tightly and shook her head.

Suddenly the Kim brothers woke up and quickly stood up as they saw Eunhee's eyes open, she blinked and looked at them.

“Unni… stay here….” Eunhee muttered.

“WHAT???” she said in surprise.

“Sta…y he……re…..” Eunhee stuttered as she fell asleep again.

“Wait… did you heard her???!” Hara confirmed as she looked at the Kim brothers.

Woobin, Jaejoong, and Myungsoo opened their jaws in surprise as they heard Eunhee's voice.

Woobin smiled as he looked at Hara.

“Noona.. I heard her!!!! She can talk!!!” Woobin cheered.

Jaejoong was still surprise to hear such a sweet voice his smiles suddenly appeared on his face as he stared at Eunhee.

“Myungsoo ya.. Pinch me..! and tell me this is not a dream..” Jaejoong said.

Myungsoo pinched Jaejoong’s cheeks so hard that Jaejoong can totally feel the pain.

“You are not dreaming hyung!!” Myungsoo blinked and Jaejoong smiled.

Myungsoo his lips as he stared at Eunhee, he wiped his face in frustrations.

Thank God she's fine… he thought.

 

JUNG EUNHEE

I woke up and its already morning and I was inside a hospital room lying. I scanned around me and I saw Myungsoo sitting on a chair beside me, he looked at me blankly and that made me froze.

“Jung Eunhee…” he called.

Now, what does he want? I thought.

“Jung Eunhee!!!” he repeated.

I flinched as I heard him again.

“What??” I answered back.

And then I realize as I covered my mouth, my eyes are wide open as I looked at him. He then smirked at me and stood up.

“Your voice did return…” he tilted.

I blinked in confusion and looked at him.

“You can hear me???” I asked.

He just gave a smile and raised both of his brows to say yes.

My voice is back?! I smiled as I thought.