CHAPTER 40: On guard

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

KIM MYUNGSOO

I just can’t sit still when Woobin hyung said that he and Eunhee are going on a date. I felt uneasy for some reason so, I decided to follow them. I was wearing a sunglasses, a face mask and a black cap. I look damn suspicious but, it doesn't matter, I'm here for one reason only and that is to monitor this date. It pisses me off when she's smiling brightly with other guys but she is annoyingly cute. I can't believe that I actually feel like wanting to tie Woobin hyung’s hands when he’s touching Eunhee. Some people started looking at me strangely as I kept on following them.

“Omma! That guy is strange!” a kid pointed at me.

“Shhhh!!!! Don’t look at his way!” the mother whispered.

"Should we call the police??" An ahjumma said.

Seriously! What am I doing?! I thought as I hid behind a post.

I lowered my cap and looked away for a moment but as I looked towards their direction they were already gone.

Hell to you people!!! Mind you're own business!!! I lost my reason because of you meddling humans!!!

*DAMN YOU PEOPLE!!!!* I frustratingly thought.

I looked everywhere but I can’t seem to find them. I rested for a moment because I was panting too much and I can't breath properly because of the face mask I'm wearing. When I looked at the cake shop I saw both of them sitting on a table. Suddenly Woobin hyung stood up and I kissed her. I quickly hid but I felt riled up when I think about what he just did.

It looks like this hyung is not holding himself anymore… I deeply sighed.

 

JUNG EUNHEE

It’s already morning and all I can think about was that kiss left on my lips yesterday. Unexpectedly, I woke up without Butler Cho or Jirim waking me up. I don’t feel good as I went out of my room and Jaejoong oppa is already outside my door smiling brightly.

“Good morning!” he chimed.

“Good morning oppa!” I forcedly smiled.

Jaejoong oppa didn’t seem to notice anything strange about me so, I just acted as usual. We went together in the kitchen and Woobin oppa is already sitting in the dining table sipping coffee. Even though I feel a little awkward about what happened yesterday, I don’t want something awkward going on between us. I just want to be the same as before.

“Morning Woobin oppa..” I cheered as I sat beside him

“Oh, good morning…” he smiled.

I acted naturally in front of him but on the inside I’m having a hard time breathing normally. Then I suddenly felt someone’s hand in my shoulder as I looked back it was Myungsoo oppa.

“You okay?” he raised his brow as he looked down at me.

“Yeah..” I nodded.

I started chewing on my breakfast and then suddenly Woobin oppa stood up and bended his body towards me. I urgently looked at him but as he went closer to my face I quickly moved away and covered my lips with my hand. He blinked curiously at me and teasingly smiled.

“Bye! I’m going to work..” he said as he patted my head and left.

I followed my eyes at him as he completely disappeared.

That was a little nerve wrecking.. I sighed in relief.

---

Woobin  left the mansion, he was smiling smugly, feeling a little proud of himself.

She’s finally aware that I’m a man… he thought.

As he left, Jaejoong followed while leaving a pat on Eunhee’s head. Eunhee as always, smiled at him but Myungsoo on the other hand was just staring intently at her.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Eunhee blinked.

Myungsoo stayed still without answering her question, but instead he stood up and touched her lips. Eunhee’s eyes rounded in shock as she felt his touch on her lips, suddenly the sensation that Woobin left was replaced by Myungsoo’s touch. Her face turned into crimson red and making her breathes irregularly.

“Have you brushed your teeth?” Myungsoo asked as he stared directly into her eyes.

Eunhee nervously blinked and nodded.

Myungsoo backed away and smiled, “Make sure to brush your teeth again..”

Wash your mouth properly I don't want his stench to stay longer on you he thought.

This time, he sat beside her and she stayed silent. Eunhee didn’t even annoy or played pranks at him.

“Oppa, you’re not going to work?” she peeked at his face.

“Nope, I'm thinking of taking a rest…” he said as he whistled a tune.

“Why?” she asked.

Well, because if I look away for just a moment you might get taken away from me.. Myungsoo thought as he looked at her.

“I wanted to have something but it seems like some people wanted the same thing so, I'm guarding it..” he said.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Eunhee questioned.

“Nothing…” he sing song.

---

Hara, Eunhee’s older sister is currently in New York waiting for someone.

“Ahjumma said that this guy is really reliable to become our business partner.” Hara mumbled as she was sitting and waiting for the person to arrive.

(the ahjumma she meant was Mrs. Kim. Myungsoo, Woobin, and Jaejoong’s mother)

Suddenly a good-loking guy came, he has broad shoulders, tall stature, and he was wearing a suit.

“I’m sorry for making you wait…” he smiled.

Hara stood up and bowed.

“No, its okay..” Hara assured.