CHAPTER 14: Blossoming Dinner

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

JUNG EUNHEE

“Hyung.. should we sit here??” Myungsoo smiled.

Woobin oppa nodded as he sat on the blanket. I blinked at them in confusion, and then Jaejoong oppa stared at me.

“What are you doing?? Sit…” he said as he patted on the blanket.

I obediently sat on the ground and looked at them for a moment.

“What? You don’t like this place??” Woobin questioned.

“No… It’s not like that… it’s rather unusual to see rich people like you in this kind of place…” I smiled.

Woobin oppa scoffed as he looked at me.

“Well.. this is the only place where we look normal…” he sighed.

Myungsoo handed me a cup of ramyun, which made me really surprised because its like his first kind gesture towards me. So, I just gratefully accepted his kindness. I waited for my ramyun to cook and then the wind blew strongly that made the flowers of the cherry blossom fall endlessly. I looked up and inhaled deeply.

“Kim Woobin, Kim Jaejoong, and Kim Myungsoo…” I recited.

They turned their gazes at me as they heard me while eating their ramyun, they suddenly blinked at me curiously.

“What kind of people are you?” I continued.

I opened my bag and gave Woobin oppa that tie pin I just bought for him well, Myungsoo acted really mature at this moment so I decided sto give him the handkerchief. Myungsoo's eyes suddenly widened as he looked at the handherchief.

“What??” I raised a brow.

“I never thought you would buy me one…” Myungsoo said.

“It’s a thank you for the ramyun…” I cleared my throat.

“Oh! It’s a tie pin…” Woobin said in surprise as he opened the box.

“Jaejoong hyung.. how about you? What did she give you??” Myungsoo asked.

“Clothes….” Jaejoong said while his mouth is full.

“Good for you ...” Woobin and Myungsoo said in unison.

They both looked at me as I was slurping my ramyun deliciously.

“What is it???” I stared at them curiously.

---

KIM MYUNGSOO

We were quite having a luxurious dinner on the park, what I meant by luxurious is that we ate cup ramyuns and snacks. My elder brothers are there accompanying Jung Eunhee, they seem to be having fun. I stared and sighed at the handkerchief she just gave me, even though she acts like a brat at least her sense is not lacking.

Thank you anyway… I thought and smiled.

I poured some cola and gave it to her; she smiled and gratefully bowed at me as she accepted it. I sat closer to them and then she started to embrace herself because of the chill, I removed my sweater that’s tied on my neck and lend it to her.

She suddenly looked at me with such an outrageous expression that makes me want undo my actions.

“What??!” I shouted.

“Nothing… It’s kind of unusual for you to treat me well…” she said.

“It’s not like I wanted to do it!!! It’s just you looked like you needed it…” I explained.

She blinked in agreement and then she wore it.

Damn you hands!!! You did something unnecessary!!! I urgently thought.

While they were talking, some petals fell to her hair Jaejoong hyung slowly removed them and then he gave her a gentle smile as his hand were stayed put on Eunhee's shoulders. I was so shocked by his expression that it seems like he was bewitched. I can't believe that on such a short time Jaejoong hyung is already acting like that towards her. 

This chick got some skills.. I thought.

Suddenly, I unconciously removed his hands not knowing what my reason is, reflex maybe. Jaejoong hyung suddenly looked at me with such a shock expression.

“What’s wrong Myungsoo ah?” he asked.

I blinked as I returned to reality. I saw Woobin hyung, Jaejoong hyung, and Jung Eunhee staring at me curiously.

“Myungsoo ah?” Woobin hyung called.

“I think I just mistook something… I thought I just saw a bug…” I excused.

“WHAT??!! WHERE??!!” Jaejoong hyung yelped.

“I just mistook it!!! Don’t worry about it…” I assured.

“Woobin hyung… we should go home…” I suggested.

Woobin hyung looked at his watch and nodded. We cleaned up the area where we were sitting and went home. Woobin hyung and Eunhee are on the same car while I and Jaejoong hyung are on the other. I deeply sighed as the wind kept on blowing my hair, and then Jaejoong hyung glanced at me.

“What’s wrong with you??!” he asked.

I deeply sighed and shook my head, “It’s nothing…”

I don’t know why, but I’m kind of a little tired. I my lips and slowly closed my eyes to think.

Don’t think any deeper Kim Myungsoo! Stay cool! Stay cool! Stay cool! Everything is under control.. I thought.