CHAPTER 20: Birthday Celebration

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

“What???!!!” they shouted in unison.

“I totally forgot about it!!! I was too busy…” Hara explained.

“But how come the staffs didn’t even prepare anything..?” Jaejoong asked.

“About that.. I told them that I’ll be the one to prepare it but it seems like it’s all ruined…!!!” Hara sighed in frustrations.

"I cant even go home today," Hara whined.

“Can you celebrate her birthday for my sake??! Please!!!” Hara pleaded.

“Alright noona.. we’ll do what we can…” Woobin assured.

“Thank you!!! I’m counting on you!!!” Hara said as she hung up.

“So? Where are we going???” Myungsoo questioned.

“Call the staffs in the mansion to prepare a feast for tonight..” Woobin demanded.

“OK!!!” Jaejoong answered.

They quickly stood up leaving a check on the table and ride their separate cars. Woobin hurriedly drove off somewhere, Myungsoo hurriedly went to his friend’s Mall, while Jaejoong went to his mall.

Woobin stopped in front of the shop. He got out and went inside the shop while both of his hands are on his pocket. He was looking at some girly stuffs but doesn’t even have a clue on what to buy.

“Are you buying something for you girlfriend sir??” the sales lady asked.

“Uhmm.. maybe.. what is the best gift for a birthday??” He asked.

The sales lady led him to the cosmetics corner, she handed him a rosy pink lipstick and said, “This should be good sir.”

Woobin touched the lipstick and smiled. This is perfect!! he thought.

Jaejoong went back to his mall and went to an expensive bakeshop, he went inside and his employees bowed to him.

“Make a birthday cake that is huge and delicious, please let it be chocolate” he demanded to the baker.

“It should be done tonight…” he continued, “Oh, and if you can accomplish this task, I’ll give a bonus for this month…” he smiled.

The baker and the other employees hurriedly started to make the cake. They were rushing, and are pretty excited to accept a bonus from the CEO.

Jaejoong went to a flower shop and ordered flowers for Eunhee, as he was done on his preparations he suddenly grinned.

This should make her happy!! he thought.

Myungsoo arrived on his friend’s mall, his friend greeted him as he went inside.

“Myungsoo ah!! How are you??” Hoya smiled.

“I’m fine.. How’s your business??” He asked.

“It’s doing great… but why are you here??” Hoya questioned.

“I’m looking for something..” Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck.

“Okay! Come this way…” Hoya said as he led Myungsoo to some shops.

As Myungsoo looked around, he found various things but he didn’t like it. He sighed and suddenly noticed something glittered on the display. He quickly went to its direction and saw a necklace that has a pendant that is shaped like a G clef and has a diamond on the center.

“That’s it!!!!” He brightened as he pointed the item.

He quickly went inside the shop and asked the sales lady to wrap the necklace.

She will totally flip when she sees this. Myungsoo thought.

---

JUNG EUNHEE
 

I stayed inside my room all day, its starting to get dark. My room became pitch black and I’m too lazy to turn on the lights. I stayed lying down in my bed waiting for the next day to come.

Even though it’s my birthday, I just feel lonely today. I didn’t even hear any greetings from the staffs in the mansion, from the Kim brothers, and not even from my own sister. This ! They just left to work as always. I can’t blame them; maybe they don’t want parties such as birthdays.

I hugged my pillow tightly as I crouched on my bed, I started to close my eyes but suddenly I heard a knock from my door.

“Come in…” I said.

Jirim went inside and asked me to eat dinner, I got up, spiritless. I was not in the mood to eat. Suddenly as I passed at every stairs, candles would suddenly get lit. I was confused and went to the dining room and found a large chocolate cake and a line formed by the staffs holding a bouquet of flowers.

As I further went inside I saw the oppas smiling at me gently. My eyes widened in surprise as they got closer to me.

“Sorry.. we didn’t know it was your birthday..” Woobin smiled.

I suddenly felt happiness when I saw them preparing this just for me.

“Thank you…” I mumbled. “What did you just say??” Myungsoo confirmed.

I quickly jumped at the three of them and laughed, “I love you oppas!!! Thank you!!!!”

They gently smiled at me as they hugged me back.

We ate different foods prepared by our chefs and also the gigantic chocolate cake, it was Jaejoong oppa's present and it was so delicious. The oppas started handing me some wrapped boxes.

“Awww..You shouldn’t have..” I gasped as I accepted it.

I opened Woobin oppa’s gift and found a lipstick, Jaejoong oppa’s gift is a pink shoe stileto and it was totally beautiful, and Myungsoo’s gift is a necklace a beautiful necklace that made my smile widened up to my ears.

“Thank you oppas.. I’ll treasure these presents…” I smiled.

I stood up near them; I tiptoed as I gave them each a kiss on their cheeks and they suddenly turned into red.

This birthday is the best!!!! I thought. 

---

Geez... telling us you love us and giving us a kiss, you're too innocent Eunhee ah.. Woobin, Jaejoong, and Myungsoo thought.