CHAPTER 32: Something is Wrong

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

Eunhee felt bad for saying that line to Myungsoo.

“You smell..” She recalled.

Stupid me!!! How am I going to face him again??! She thought in despair.

Myungsoo and Eunhee are the only ones in the mansion because Woobin and Jaejoong have some business to attend to though, the staffs are present. It was already morning and she’s still inside her room hiding from Myungsoo. She was hugging her pillow as she kept on rolling on her bed.

Suddenly, she heard a knock from her door she was thinking that it was Butler ahjussi so she answered,” Come in..”

That person came in but apparently it was Myungsoo, his expression was really stoic while staring at Eunhee.

“What is it??.. But….le..r Ahh..??” Eunhee turned around and stuttered in shock.

“Myungsoo oppa??!!” She shouted.

She swallowed hard as she looked at Myungsoo’s face and remembered what she just said. I feel horrible! Eunhee thought.

“Yah! Jung Eunhee!!! This smelly oppa wanted you to attend the photoshoot..” Myungsoo glared.

“Eh??!” Eunhee questioned in nervousness.

Why is he making me more guilty than I already am??!! she thought.

She wanted to explain to Myungsoo but it seems like she doesn’t have the courage to do so. Because she felt bad for him she unwillingly went to the photo shoot. Eunhee was just standing there like a pole while Myungsoo is completely thinking that she is invincible.

Eunhee just kept on following her gaze to Myungsoo. She pouted as Myungsoo continued to ignore her, he purposely walked slowly in front of Eunhee and suddenly Eunhee grabbed his shirt making him think in his thoughts.

I knew you wouldn't resist me on keeping ignoring you!!! HAHAHA!!

Myungsoo looked at her, expressionless but surely deep inside he’s happy.

“What??!!” Myungsoo glared.

“Oppa… I’m sorry…” Eunhee mumbled.

“Sorry for what…?!” Myungsoo scoffed.

“About when I told you that you’re smelly..” she pouted.

KYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Myungsoo laughed in his thoughts.

“If you’re really sorry then come with me..” Myungsoo grabbed her arms and led her somewhere.

Myungsoo stopped as she led her at the back,  there was no people around at that time so he led her there.

“Why are we here oppa?” Eunhee curiously asked.

Myungsoo opened his arms and evilly grinned.

“Confirm it for yourself…”

“About what???” she tilted.

“If I really smell..” he cocked his head up.

Eunhee looked away and pretended not to hear a thing from Myungsoo. But he kept on opening his arms, waiting for Eunhee to come over to him.

“Yah!!! Hurry up and come here!!!!” Myungsoo shouted.

“Arrasso..!!!” Eunhee pouted.

She slowly walked towards to Myungsoo’s chest and then he started squeezing her. He swayed her so effortlessly. Eunhee was facing his chest making her smell Myungsoo’s scent.

Myungsoo oppa smells so nice… Eunhee thought.

Myungsoo pulled her away and looked at her.

“I smell nice right?!” he bragged.

Eunhee nodded. Myungsoo hugged her again making Eunhee’s heart jump for some reason.

“That’s why I felt so insulted when you told me I smell bad when I smell this good!!!!” Myungsoo mumbled.

“Arrasso!!! Arrasso!!!” Eunhee sighed as she hug Myungsoo back.

Myungsoo just kept on smiling as they were hugging each other.

Myungsoo brought her to the coordinators for her make-up and dress. The coordinators was so excited working with Eunhee. They started dolling her up while Myungsoo is cleaning his camera. Suddenly some female models came on swarming to Myungsoo.

JUNG EUNHEE

After the coordinators finished putting on my make-up, they made me wear such a beautiful black gown. It shows a lot of skin but I can’t honestly say I don’t want to wear it, I’m just a model. I went out of the room and sighed but as I arrived Myungsoo is surrounded with femlae models. He was laughing with them making me feel something squeazing inside my chest.

I pretended that I didn’t see him, I looked away as those girls kept on sticking to him. It feels horrible..

I gulped and looked back at him, he noticed me staring at him so I turned back again completely ignoring him.

Why did I ended up like this?? I thought in confusion.