CHAPTER 8: Problems

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

JUNG EUNHEE

I returned home with a wide smile.

I still can’t believe that my voice returned, I inhaled some air and exhaled in satisfaction. Hara unni hugged me so tight that I suddenly happily hugged her back.

“Unni…!” I smiled.

She held my face and smiled gently and said.

“Say that again…”

“Unni!!!”

“Again!!”

“Unni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I smiled.

She hugged me so tight that I can’t even breathe.

“That’s right Eunhee ya!!! Call me unni !!!!” she cheered.

I huffed and held her.

“Eunhee ya… I think we should discuss something..” she pushed me back.

“What is it??!” I curiously asked.

“Actually we should have discussed this at the party but…” she tilted.

“Ah… I know, it’s because I fainted…” I said in a low tone and looked down.

Hara unni held my shoulders and patted it gently.

“It seems like you have met the Kim brothers..” she smiled.

I nodded at her but she suddenly gave me a smirk but it’s too suspicious.

“Why???” I blinked and asked.

“They are actually going to stay in our mansion starting tomorrow…” she cheered.

“EEEEHHHHHH???!” I shouted in shock.

I froze for a moment as I widened my eyes in shock; unni waved her hands near my face. I grabbed it tightly and shifted my eyes on her.

“Why??!!! Why??!!! Why???!!” I yelled.

Hara unni flinched as she wiped her face.

“EIIIEEE!!!! So dirty!!! Don't spit!!!” she scolded.

I held my head in frustrations and messed my hair.

“YAH!!!! WHY???!!!” I shouted.

“Mr. and Mrs. Kim asked for a favor, they said that they wanted you to be their daughter in law.” she explained.

“WHAT??!!” I shouted.

“WHY ME???!!! You should get married when you’re already at that kind of age!!!” I pointed.

“YAH!!!! Do you want to die??!!!” she shouted back at me.

I walked back and forth as I held my head.

“I’m still young! And my voice just returned!!!” I protested.

She sighed in frustrations.

“Eunhee, let’s just say that they are going to freeload here, but please don’t fight your feelings, when it comes” she smiled.

There is no way I’m going to waver!!! I huffed.

I crossed my arms and pouted in frustrations.

Do I really have marry one of them?! I thought.

---

“WHAT??!!!” Myungsoo shouted.

“Say that again and I’m going to turn bald!!!” he continued.

“Mom and Dad said that, starting tomorrow will be staying at the Jung’s mansion…” Woobin said.

“WHY??! WHY??! WHY??!” Myungsoo yelled.

“They want one of us to marry Eunhee…” Jaejoong rubbed the back of his neck.

“WHAT????!!! MARRY???!!! You mean the whole entourage??!!” he questioned.

Woobin and Jaejoong nodded in agreement.

“WOW!!!! Mom and Dad are really unbelievable!!!” Myungsoo scoffed.

“Why are you so against it? It’s not like you’re already the one that’s going to marry her..” Jaejoong raised his brows.

Myungsoo switched his gaze to Jaejoong and then he blinked in confusion.

AH! Right! It’s not like I’m really the one that’s going to marry her.. he thought.

“YAH! Kim Myungsoo, behave when we arrive..” Woobin demanded.

Myungsoo saluted and said, “Yes sir!!!”

“Hyung..! So one of us is going to marry Eunhee…” Jaejoong gulped.

Woobin nodded as he stared at Jaejoong.

What is mom and dad thinking? Woobin sighed.

Myungsoo is holding his camera, cleaning it. He is smiling so happily that he started to hum.

“Hyung… What’s wrong with Myungsoo?” Jaejoong whispered.

Woobin shook his head. Myungsoo suddenly looked at them and tilted his head.

“What?!” he asked.

“Nothing….” Woobin and Jaejoong echoed.

Myungsoo continued cleaning his camera still, smiling.

It’s not like I’m the one she’s really going to marry… right?! he thought.  

 

JUNG EUNHEE

I stared at the night sky as I heavily sighed; I puffed my cheeks as I leaned on my balcony railings.

Woobin? Jaejoong? Or Myungsoo? I thought.

I lay down to sleep but I kept on thinking about that marriage stuff that bags are slowly appearing under my eyes as I looked at the clock, it’s already 3 in the morning and I still haven’t closed my eyes to sleep.

I counted sheep as many as I could, but still I can’t find myself sleepy.

Right, when my voice returned my life turned out to be so complicated. I kept on rolling on my bed, frustrated.

Sleep…

Sleep…

Sleep…

Damn you eyes!!! Help me sleep!!! I’ll turn into a panda tomorrow if you won’t close!!! Close you stupid eyes!!! Close!!!

I put on a blindfold and it expectedly took me to dreamlalala~land..

 

Hello! Hello! I wasn't expecting that someone would actually read thsis tory but still I am very thankful to those readers and subscribers!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! And  I'm still working on this story so I hope that you will patiently wait for the updates, Lots of love.