CHAPTER 26: Lost

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE

I hurriedly escaped out of Myungsoo oppa's room as he went inside the rest room. I went to my room and sat on my bed and stared at my hands. I can still feel the sensation of his lips. I touched my throbbing chest and sighed.

“What is happening to me all of the sudden??” I muttered.

Suddenly someone went inside my room and I suddenly felt nervous, thanfully it was only Jaejoong oppa. He suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back he was swaying me and rubbing his cheeks to mine.

“Jaejoong oppa…!” I whined

He let me go and smiled, he patted my cheeks as he went outside.

“Geez…! So touchy…” I mumbled.

Wait a minute.. Jaejoong oppa was touching me but how come I can’t feel something tingling in my chest..? This is really strange… I thought.

I walked outside with my arms crossed, the place became really chilly as the time went by. I saw Woobin oppa yawning outside, I poked his lips and then he froze as he looked at me.

“What are you doing??” Woobin oppa confusingly asked.

I cupped his face and his eyes suddenly rounded in surprise. I made my face closer to his but he was slowly backing off, he then removed my hands and gulped.

“It’s really strange..” I muttered.

Woobin oppa looked at me in disbelief, he suddenly took off his jacket and said, “Ohhh!!!! It’s hot!!!!” but I wonder why he felt so hot when the weather is too cold.

“Woobin oppa..” I called.

He switched his gaze back to me and gave me a furious look.

“Can you hug me???” I asked.

“Eh??!”

I opened my arms wide and said, “Hug me oppa…”

He hesitated as he looked at me but I went closer to him so that he won’t have any second thoughts. I hugged him and he hugged me back for a few seconds. I don't feel anything at all, I pulled him away and deeply sighed.

“It’s really strange…” I mumbled as I walked away from him.

I wonder why??? I thought.

Someone then came closer to me, I was buried in my thoughts but then suddenly he blew air on my neck. I flinched as I felt a tingle on my neck, as I turned around my chest started to throb like crazy again as I saw Myungsoo oppa's face. I tilted my head and stared at him and said, “Oppa.. Hold me…”

“Why??” Myungsoo confusingly asked.

“Just hold me..” I insisted.

He gently touched my hands but then my pulse became faster, my body feels hot and it made me hard to breathe. I swallowed hard as I felt Myungsoo’s touch that it made me urgently removed his hands.

“What’s wrong??” he asked.

“No..thi..ng..” I stuttered.

I quickly walked away from him. I ran towards the forest  to clear my head a little bit but as I touched my chest I stopped and leaned on a pine tree. I breathed out, my hands and knees are shaking, I closed my eyes to calm myself. As I opened them, I looked around.

Crap!! Where am I?? I thought.

I was lost alone in the cold pine tree forest. I don’t remember the way, I don’t know what to do. I walked around again, hoping that I could find the right way but it just made me more lost than I was before.

“What am I going to do???” I mumbled.

---

It was already an hour and Eunhee was nowhere to be found, it starting to get dark. Jaejoong is sitting on a swing, leisurely drinking his coffee. Woobin then arrived and sighed.

“What wrong hyung??” Jaejoong curiously asked.

“Nothing..” Woobin shook.

Myungsoo came and was looking around. He then stopped in front of his hyungs and asked, “Have you seen Eunhee???”

“She was here a while ago…” Woobin said.

“Where did she go???” Myungsoo mumbled, worried.

“What happened???” Jaejoong questioned.

“I don’t know she just disappeared about an hour ago…” Myungsoo said.

“An hour ago??!” Jaejoong and Woobin said in unison.

Myungsoo nodded.

Myungsoo became uneasy he quickly ran off to find her.

“Oh? Where are you going??” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m going to look for her..” Myungsoo said. Woobin ran off to the opposite direction to look for her and so did Jaejoong.

Myungsoo panted as he searched for Eunhee, he suddenly stopped as he looked at the sign. (Do not wander off the forest at night)

Myungsoo went towards the forest.

Jung Eunhee…Please be safe.. he thought.