CHAPTER 52: Life off

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

KIM MYUNGSOO

I heard her scream, I quickly got off my bed and searched for her.

Where are you Eunhee ah?

I noticed a door that’s slightly opened; I opened it and saw her on the floor, with blood all over her. I instantly went towards her and held her to see if the blood belongs to her. She’s trembling, she’s spaced out, and tears are rolling on her cheeks.

Then I stopped when I saw the writings on the doll.

THIS ER!!!!

“Eunhee ah,” I called.

She’s still out of it; she keeps on scratching her arms that she’s bleeding.

“Eunhee stop,” I said.

“Please stop! You’re hurting yourself!” I yelled.

“Blood…” she mumbled.

I slipped my arms under her and carried her towards the bathroom. As I was carrying I saw Woobin and Jaejoong hyung coming towards me.

“What’s going on?!” Jaejoong hyung asked in panic.

“Why is she covered in blood?!” Woobin hyung questioned.

“Call Hara noona and as soon as you see what’s in that room,” I answered.

I brought her in the bathroom and placed her in the tub, I the shower and washed the blood all over her.

Eunhee looked at her arms and the blood was slowly washed away by the water, her eyes blinked and she looked up and met my eyes.

“Myung---so oppa,” she stuttered.

I moved away the hair that’s been covering her face. When I saw her face closely her eyes were filled with tears. Doyeon ahjumma came in and I said, “Please wash her up.”

I was about to leave but, Eunhee murmured, “Don’t go.”

My chest tightened, I went to her and held her face.

“I’ll wait for you outside okay? I’m not leaving you,” I promised.

I was just waiting outside the bathroom door and as soon. She already dressed Eunhee and the scratches on her arms are stinging to look at.

I carried her back to her room and she was still spaced-out. There’s no light in her eyes and I wanted to kill the person who did this to her.

I put her on her bed and covered her with a blanket. She’s staring at nothing and she’s lifeless.

I heard the door creaked open and saw Woobin hyung carrying a first aid kit.

“I’m here to treat her scratches,” he said.

“Have you called Hara noona?” I asked as he sat at the side of the bed.

“Jaejoong is the one receiving instructions,” Woobin hyung responded.

“These scratches are deep,” Woobin hyung mumbled.

“She was scratching when she was covered in blood,” I gritted.

“That person will come for her again,” Woobin hyung mumbled.

His jaw clenching in rage, he seems as mad as me. 

 

Hello my dear readers! I apologize for making you wait for the updates. I hope everyone is safe and well while staying home. 

I wanted to know your opinion to this story's progress so please leave a COMMENT!!

If you enjoy reading this please SUBSCRIBE!!!

Also, if you want to read some of my other work here is a link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/639769/that-guy-on-the-balcony