CHAPTER 45: Remember

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE

I'm in my parent's bedroom, its still dark outside and it's pouring. The ligtning keeps on flashing as I approached the chair where mom and dad was sitting. I stood up in front of them but when the lightning flashed again, I saw my dad covered in his blood I went to my mom and touched her face, I felt something wet. When an another lightning flashed I saw blood in my hands when I looked back I saw a man wearing a mask, I was scared so I ran. But he caught up to me and said as he covered my mouth.

"Don't shout, don't talk, just stay quiet...." he whispered

 

I woke up and got up. I'm gasping, I feel cold and scared. My eyes started to water as I remembered what he just said.

"Don't shout, don't talk, just stay quiet...."

I shivered as I wrapped my arms to my body, I can feel my head throbbing in pain.

Am I remembering something?? 

I went out of my room and went downstairs, Butler ahjussi and Jirim unni is smiling at me but everything seems so surreal. Suddenly, everything went blank.

I'm inside my room with an IV, it seems like I fainted. Jirim unni is wiping my face with a warm towel and I feel really weak. I slowly got up but Jirim unni insisted that I should stay lying down.

"I'm going to go down and get you something to eat," Jirim unni said.

I shifted to my side and stared at my parents picture, I gently touched it and thought,

Who was that person??

Suddenly, someone came running towards me and it was Myungsoo oppa.

"Eunhee ah!!!" he called.

He was staring at me, relieved he gently caressed my cheeks with his thumb and I felt consoled for some reason. When I look at him I suddenly remembered the kiss so I urgently covered my mouth and turned my back at him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing..." I muttered.

"Eunhee ah!!!!!" Jaejoong oppa panted as he called my name.

I looked at him in surprise, he was sweating bullets and his hair was so messy and he looks so worried.

"Are you okay?" he panted.

I gently nodded but then I remembered the bumping incident so, I quickly covered my face with my hands.

"Are you sure?" Jaejoong oppa confirmed.

"Yeah..." I answered.

And then, I heard someone's footsteps approaching again I peeked at him and saw Woobin oppa. He sighed in relief as he saw me.

"You seem to be fine.." he said.

As I looked at his face, he was still wearing make-up and his shoes doesn't match. It seems like he rushed home because of me. Suddenly, I remembered the cake that he tasted from my mouth. I quickly covered my face with the blanket. I feel so confused and hot.

"Eunhee ah? Is everything all right?" they asked.

"A-huh...." I responded.

Why do those scenes keeps flashing inside my head??!!!

I slowly removed the blanket stared at them talking. I can hear my heart pounding so loudly, I can feel my face turning to red, and I don't know why.

Woobin oppa noticed me turning to red so he touched my forehead, I can't seem to look away from him. He looks so cool.

"You're so hot," he said.

"Hmmmm... and so are you.." I mumbled.

"What?" he asked.

"I said I feel hot," I quickly said.

"Okay, I'll call the doctor then," Woobin oppa said as he left.

I'm an idiot!!!! I sighed.

Someone knocked on the door and Myungsoo oppa went over. He was holding a tray with the porridge as he was walking towards me.

I wanted to get up so that I can eat but it was damn hard to get up, I still feel weak suddenly, Jaejoong oppa wrapped me in his arms to help me get up, without a choice I clung my arms to his neck. I can smell his cologne and I can feel his hair on my hands. As he let me go I swallowed hard and avoided to look  in his eyes.

Why the hell did I smell him???!!!! I'm a ert!!! ert!!!!

Myungsoo oppa started feeding me with the porridge.

"Open your mouth," he said.

"I can feed myself," I said as I was about to grab the spoon.

"Eat!!! or do you want me to feed you using my mouth?!" he teased.

I quickly moved away by reflex. He keeps on teasing me.

"Eat," he demanded as he pointed the spoon at me.

"All right..." I pouted as I ate the porridge.

He suddenly removed something from my lips and then he his fingers.

I urgently buried my face in my arms.

I'm definitely sick!!!! Why did he look so y?!!!!

Is it possible to have feelings for three guys at the same time??!!!! I must be insane!!!!

 

Hello! Hello! Kindly leave some comments!!! Thank you for the new subscribers and readers, if you haven't subsribe please do!!! Lots of love!!

What do you think about her confused feelings???!!!