CHAPTER 29: Love Hate

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

KIM JAEJOONG

I crossed my arms in annoyance after what Woobin hyung did to Eunhee. I glared at Woobin hyung but he just kept on ignoring me. We’re in the resort's restaurant eating breakfast.

“Oppa… eat this..” Eunhee offered me a slice of bread with jam.

“Don’t mind me..” I huffed and looked away from her.

I took a glance at her expression and she was pouting. I cleared my throat as I held my laughter in. I stood up and grabbed her arms as I lead her outside, she shivered as the gust of wind blew towards our direction. She jumped and hopped because of the cold and was about to go inside but I held her shoulders tightly and that made her stare at me for a moment.

“Jung Eunhee…” I called.

I was about to hug her but someone snatched my arms away making me turned around and hugged that person instead. As I pushed him away it was Myungsoo.

“Aish!!! The scene was just starting to get dramatic!!!” I scowled.

“Do it inside your imaginations hyung..” Myungsoo whispered.

“YAH!!! You just ruined the perfect moment!!" I shouted.

Myungsoo ignored me and went back inside the restaurant while pushing Eunhee inside. I scratched my head in annoyance and turned around as I failed on what I was about to do, suddenly someone tapped my shoulders and hugged my back.

“I already hugged you oppa…” Eunhee smiled

My heart kept on throbbing like crazy after she walked away, I felt very happy as she touched me. I kept on giggling like crazy until I sat back down on the table.

Isn’t that romantic? I grinned.

---

Woobin placed his hands on his pockets as he went outside staring at the pine trees, Myungsoo patted his shoulders and sniffed as he sat beside him. He smiled at Woobin and sighed, they suddenly heard Eunhee laughing playing with the fallen leaves. She was making a crown out of leaves making Jaejoong wear it. Myungsoo and Woobin snickered as they saw their brother ridiculously. Woobin averted his gaze to Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo ah, it seems like you're already getting along with Eunhee,” Woobin said.

Myungsoo blinked and smiled, “We don’t get along that well, we still argue though..”

Woobin looked at Eunhee and asked, “Do you like her?”

Myungsoo winced as he heard what Woobin said. Woobin went to Eunhee’s direction and smiled at his little brother's confused expression. Myungsoo slowly touched his lips while staring at Eunhee. He knows that it feels like something is stuck in his chest but he doesn’t want to agree and his mind keeps on neglecting his feelings.

Eunhee waved her hand while looking at Myungsoo then his heart started beating rapidly.

---

JUNG EUNHEE

I was playing with the oppas while Myungsoo oppa was just sitting, watching. I went to him, and held his hands but he quickly removed it.

“What’s wrong oppa? Are you okay” I asked.

He moved back like he was avoiding me, he turned his back to me and gave me a half smile.

Did I do something wrong?? I thought.

When we were about to eat, I offered him some strawberries but he just closed his mouth and turned his head and ate the strawberries himself. I pouted and ate it instead.

When Jaejoong hyung swung his arm on my shoulders Myungsoo oppa grabbed Jaejoong oppa's arm and swung it to his instead. I tilted my head and deeply sighed.

He's acting really weird...

I sat on the sofa on the lobby and crossed my arms. Woobin oppa sat beside me and smugly smiled, “Hey, what’s wrong?”

“Myungsoo oppa is avoiding me..” I sighed.

“Is that so…” He said.

“Hmmm…” I nodded.

Woobin oppa held my shoulders and turned it to face him,  he mede my head lean on the crook of his neck, and embraced me. I closed my eyes as I drowned myself to his scent. 

“Feeling better..?” He asked.

“Hmmm…” I nodded.

“So how about you give oppa a kiss again?” he teased.

“Oppa!!!” I slapped his shoulders and he chuckled as he patted my head.

I hope Myungsoo oppa will feel better… I thought.

---

KIM MYUNGSOO
 

I felt bad whenever I looked at Eunhee’s expression, it seems like I don’t want to avoid her but I have to and I don’t even have any idea why. I was inside my room lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

“What am I doing?” I mumbled.

I got up and went outside to look for her but my heart tightened as I saw something I shouldn’t have. I turned around and started walking away, I hid behind a pillar and placed my hand on my chest and squeezed my shirt. I saw Eunhee with my brother embracing.

It stings... I thought.

 

Hello! Hello! How's this chapter? Kindly subscribe if you're not a subscriber yet! Lots of love!