CHAPTER 50: Game on!

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

KIM MYUNGSOO

Without knowing my body just grabbed her and locked her in my arms. This girl that I wanted to protect is now here in my arms.

“Myungsoo oppa, I can’t breathe,” she said, her voice stifled.

“Why did you come here alone?” I furiously asked as I freed her from my arms.

“I just wanted to be away from you guys for a short moment,” she mumbled.

WHAT???

“Eunhee ah, what do you mean?” Jaejoong hyung asked.

Her cheeks flushed and I feel anxious, has she already have someone in mind? Somehow, I don’t want to know but at the same time I’m also curious.

“Eunhee ah?” Woobin called her name and she flinched.

“It seems like I like the three of you at the same time,” she murmured.

Did I just hear it right? She likes the three of us not one of us but, the three of us?

“I mean, I may sound selfish but, I do like Woobin oppa, Jaejoong oppa, and Myungsoo oppa the same way. Besides, I’m not even sure if you guys like me back,” she embarrassingly said.

Is this girl stupid? She doesn’t know if we like her back? Is she serious? Even the three of us know how much we like her and she doesn’t even realize it.

Woobin hyung walked towards her and smiled, “I love you .”

This hyung is serious. I don’t want to say it in front of my brothers, I’m not that ballsy as Woobin hyung. The look on Eunhee’s face is making me riled up, she’s blushing, her eyes sparkled as she heard those lines.

Jaejoong hyung’s ears turned to red, he looks so happy hearing that Eunhee likes ‘us’. I am not satisfied with that confession. This girl hasn’t fell in love with anyone that’s why she’s confused with her feelings.

---

Later that day, the three brothers stayed at the villa and had an emergency meeting.

Myungsoo is still furious about the situation, Jaejoong is still in the clouds, and Woobin is turning his charm on.

“Hyungs what are we going to be about this?” Myungsoo asked.

“Some of us should just give up, I already told her how I feel,” Woobin gloated.

“Who says about giving up? Each one of us has a shot,” Jaejoong retorted.

Myungsoo sighed in exasperation, “Hyungs are you serious about this?”

“Of course,” Woobin and Jaejoong said in unison.

“She’s just confused about her feelings,” Myungsoo affirmed.

“I know she is but, her confused feelings are also an opportunity. We can still make her fall in love, for real,” Jaejoong responded.

“I love Eunhee and if you guys are just going to be half-assed about her, just stop,” Woobin declared.

Jaejoong and Myungsoo became quiet as they stared at their eldest brother’s resolute.

“I love her and I will not give her up, even to you guys,” Jaejoong said.

Myungsoo exhaled, “Well then, let’s play fair.”

 

Please comment and subscribe!!!