CHAPTER 42: Protection

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE

It seems like I fell asleep on Myungsoo oppa's chest, he was sleeping beside me. I slowly touched the bridge of his nose trailing down to his lips.

Thank you for staying...

I noticed an eyelash stuck on his face, I slowly blew on it to remove it but, the damn eyelash is stubbornly sticking so, I blew harder. But, I remembered it too late, a very important fact about Myungsoo oppa, the fact that when he's woken up he'll be a different person. The moment I blew harder his eyes slowly opened and he glared at me.

"Who are you?" he glared.

I swallowed hard and was about to get up but he strongly pushed my head back to the pillow, I was facing him but he kept on glaring at me that it's making me uneasy.

"Yah! Where are your manners? I asked who you are and you're not even answering..." he firmly said.

"Eunhee, my name is Eunhee.." I answered.

He let my head go and he deeply sighed.

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm L, Myungsoo's other personality."

L??? Is he really dangerous???

"Don't worry I won't hurt you..."' he assured. 

I'm lying here with him, waiting for him to go back to sleep but it  seems like he doesn't have the desire to do so. 

"L sshi..." I called.

"What?" 

"Why are you created?" I frankly asked.

"You're really direct to the point huh..." he scoffed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really curious..." 

"Don't be sorry that's one of the things that he liked about you." he smiled.

"What?" I confirmed.

"Nothing.,," he cleared his throat.

He got up and so did I, we're sitting in front of each other and I'm looking at him, waiting for his response to my question.

"I appeared because he's a coward, because he's the youngest he was always protected by his brothers but when he got kidnapped Myungsoo has no one to rely on that's why I was created, to protect him..." he explained.

"I don't think he's that weak..." 

"Yeah right, he's even afraid of bugs try throwing some to him he'll surely scream like a ..." he chuckled.

"Really?" I laughed

"But. it seems like I don't need to protect him anymore..." he sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

He looked at me intently in the eyes and smiled.

"Because he already found something that he wanted to protect..." 

"What is it?" I asked.

"He has one but I don't have the authority to tell you about it..." he said.

I looked down and felt a little disappointed. 

"I should go it's almost time..." he said.

"You're going already?" I questioned.

"Yeah.." he nodded.

"Then, goodbye and thank you for protecting him..." I waved.

"You're welcome," he smiled and was about to lie down but he got up and said, "I have a gift for him too so, please tell him about it."

"What is it???" I curiously asked as I stared at him.

He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, I felt his other hand at the back of my head and then, he tilted his head and then I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock that I stayed still like stone. Our lips parted and he looked at me amusingly then he quickly lie down and closed his eyes and he quickly fell asleep.

I touched my lips and swallowed hard.

There is no way I'm telling Myungsoo oppa about this!!!!!

KIM MYUNGSOO

"Myungsoo ah, thank you for creating me," L said.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"I'm leaving, you don't need me anymore right?" L replied.

"Yeah, I'm fine now... Thank you for everything L..." I smiled.

"From now on, I'll be a part of you so, have courage..." L smiled.

"I will....."

Hello! Hello! Thank you for the new subscribers! I really appreciate it! Kindly comment on your thoughts about the story's progress. Thank you readers and subscribers! Lots of love to you!!