CHAPTER 38: Everything has just began

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

Myungsoo is inside his room taking a shower, he smelled horrible because he drank a lot last night. He suddenly thought of what just happened earlier.

(Flashback)

“WHAT?! What strange things?” Myungsoo blinked.

“Wh…a……t?? I do…n..t re…mem…..b…er….” Eunhee stuttered.

---

 He gave out a long sigh and he leaned his head to the wall.

“What the hell did I just do?” he muttered.

Eunhee is aleady in the dining room she's staring blankly at nothing, Woobin suddenly called her she quicklyturned around but Woobin poked her cheeks with his finger. She felt surprised and that simple gesture made her smile.

“You seem to be thinking about something important..” Woobin said.

“Hmmm? Oh! It’s nothing…” she assured.

Woobin patted her head and smiled.

“Don’t think about it too much then…”

Woobin stood up as he went to wash his hands.

“Hmmmm…” She nodded.

Eunhee suddenly felt the weight on her head, as she looked up she saw Jaejoong.

“Oppa! You’re heavy!” she complained.

“But I miss you so much..” Jaejoong said.

Eunhee deeply sighed and let Jaejoong do whatever he wants. Myungsoo came down and saw the situation, he hurriedly grabbed Jaejoong’s shirt and pulled him away from Eunhee. Jaejoong felt buffled as he rotated his neck, he walked towards the kitchen. He gulped down the warter and glared at  Myungsoo who's sitting beside Eunhee silently.

“Oppa..” Eunhee called.

Myungsoo averted his gaze and met with her eyes but he urgently looked away. He started to flush. Eunhee blinked in confusion as he saw Myungsoo’s reaction.

What’s the matter with him?! she thought.

Eunhee is about to go closer to him but Myungsoo suddenly turned around making their faces close to each other. Their eyes rounded in surprise that they urgently moved away from each other.

Why did I turn??!! Myungsoo thought in frustrations.

That surprised me!!! Eunhee thought as she felt her chest thumping.

Woobin and Jaejoong arrived and both of them suddenly flinched as they heard Jaejoong's sigh. Eunhee and Myungsoo started to gulp as they sat properly in the dining table. They just silently ate their breakfast without a sound. Jaejoong is the only one doing the talking and they were just laughing.

“Eunhee ah, are you free after this?” Woobin asked.

“Yeah…” Eunhee nodded.

“Want to go on a date with me?” Woobin smiled.

“WHAT???!!!” Jaejoong and Myungsoo shouted in unison.

Eunhee looked at both of them and then she switched her gaze to Woobin. She nodded in agreement and smiled.

“HYUNG!!!!!” Jaejoong and Myungsoo shouted as they went inside Woobin’s room.

“What?” Woobin blinked as he grabbed out some clothes in his closet.

“Date? With Eunhee? Are you sure about that?” Jaejoong comfirmed.

“Hmmm..” Woobin nodded as he put on a shirt.

“Hyung! Are you even serious?” Myungsoo confirmed.

“What’s wrong if we date? After all, she’ll be choosing one of us to be her husband pretty soon.” Woobin said.

“So, you’re saying that you wanted to be her husband?” Jaejoong questioned.

“Yep…” Woobin said as he put on his jacket.

“Stop joking Woobin hyung!” Myungsoo forcedly laughed.

Woobin stared at him and said, “I’m not joking”

Myungsoo suddenly stopped laughing as he looked at Woobin leaving his room. He just stared blankly and silent, Jeajoong held his temple as he thought of it. They went out of Woobin’s room and looked down and saw Eunhee and Woobin leaving the house.

“Looks like Woobin hyung is dead serious..” Jaejoong mumbled.

Myungsoo stayed quiet as he stared at the door.

“Myungsoo ah..” Jaejoong called.

Myungsoo gazed at him.

“I’m not losing to either one of you” Jaejoong said.

Myungsoo looked surprised, he understood what Jaejoong meant by those words. His eyes suddenly flared in determination and he smiled.

“I won’t even wave a white flag when it comes to competitions.”

Jaejoong passed by him and patted Myungsoo’s shoulders.

I’m not handing her to anyone! Myungsoo thought.