CHAPTER 34: Scolded

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

“Ahhh!!!! Noona!!! Let go of my hair!!!!” Myungsoo shouted in pain.

“YAH!!! Since when did I agree to make my little sister a model??!!” Hara scolded as she strongly grabbed onto Myungsoo’s hair.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Myungsoo shouted louder.

"She could be in danger..." she mumbled.

For a few moments, they’re already sitting on a table at a coffee shop. Hara sighed deeply as she sipped on her coffee. Myungsoo’s hair is a mess as he just sat blankly. Eunhee was banned to hear their conversation so she stayed outside.

“I'm sorry noona," Myungsoo bowed his head.

"Did you know that we haven't caught the murderer of our parents death?" Hara said.

Myungsoo's eyes widened in shock.

"Do you realize what you just did might lead the killer to Eunhee?" she asked.

"I didn't know that it would endanger her..." Myungsoo mubled.

Eunhee noticed Myungsoo so depressed that she went inside and bowed to her sister.

“I’m sorry unni!" Eunhee apologized.

"I know you didn’t do it on your own…” Hara mumbled.

"But, I agreed to do it so its not all Myungsoo oppa's fault.." she explained.

Hara deeply sighed.

“Noona… I am very sorry…!!” Myungsoo shouted.

“You should be! Your brothers are arriving today be prepared…” Hara warned.

Eunhee stood up and looked at her sister.

“I should go now, I still have other work to do… Bye Eunhee..” Hara continued as she kissed Eunhee on the cheeks.

“Hmmmm… Be careful…” Eunhee smiled.

Hara left, leaving Myungsoo and Eunhee. Myungsoo sighed in relief as he saw Hara disappeared.

“Myungsoo oppa? Are you okay?” Eunhee asked.

“I think so, for now I guess.. my brothers must have known by now…” Myungsoo sighed.

What am I going to do??! Myungsoo thought.

---

JUNG EUNHEE

I wasn’t expecting for unni to come home just to scold Myungsoo oppa.  

I wonder what they were talking about??

We went home and I didn’t even bought a single thing. As we went inside the mansion, Woobin oppa and Jaejoong oppa are already home crossing their arms, obviously waiting for us.

“Welcome home…!!” Jaejoong oppa grinned as he pushed Myungsoo away.

“I’m ho..me…??” I stuttered.

“What did they make you wear at the photo shoot? Don’t tell me swim wears??!!” Woobin oppa grabbed my shoulders.

“Hyung! Don’t worry, I saw the pictures there wasn’t a swim wear..” Jaejoong assured.

“Thank God..” Woobin sighed in relief.

"Jaejoong signed the contract to that fashion brand," Woobin said.

“Oh! We almost forgot about a certain someone…” Jaejoong oppa mumbled.

“KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” Woobin oppa shouted.

“I AM DEEPLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!” Myungsoo oppa kneeled and pleaded.

“I just got excited so I accepted the request…” Myungsoo oppa explained.

"I didn't know that it would have serious consequences!" he continued.

“You should be thankful that Jaejoong wanted a new model so all Eunhee's pictures have been removed.” Woobin oppa sighed.

“I was just repaying my debt to Myungsoo oppa” I muttered.

Myungsoo oppa suddenly covered my mouth with his hand.

“Don’t say anything….!” Myungsoo oppa whispered.

My eyes rounded thinking why? I just silently nodded at him and then puffed my cheeks.

“Please continue on your naggings Hyungs…” Myungsoo oppa bitterly smiled.

The naggings lasted for about an hour, I finally sighed in relief as it all stopped. It’s already dark and I’m starving, my stomach started to grumble making them all look at my direction. I didn’t meet their eyes.

“Eunhee ah…? You’re hungry??” Woobin oppa asked.

I shyly nodded at him.

“Jaejoong ah, please tell Butler Cho to prepare dinner..” Woobin demanded.

“Oh.. Arasso…” Jaejoong smiled.

While waiting I was really bored because of the silence. Jaejoong oppa arrived and sat beside me, he suddenly leaned his head to my shoulders. I smiled at him and leaned back. Woobin oppa pulled him up and sat at the center. I sighed and that made them look at me again.

“You’re bored” Jaejoong oppa questioned.

I bitterly smiled and nodded.

“Already??” Woobin oppa chuckled.

“Yeah…” I sighed.

“Should we play a game?” Jaejoong oppa suggested.

“What game?” I curiously asked.

“I LOVE YOU GAME…” Jaejoong oppa grinned.

“Myungsoo ah… want to play?” Woobin oppa called.

“Yeah!” Myungsoo oppa cheered.