CHAPTER 6: Regrets and Surprises

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

It’s already night and every guest are already preparing themselves for the party, Myungsoo who sparkled the eyes of the girls who saw him. He was wearing a black tux with a black tie. He fixed his tie as he tilted his head and then some girls kept on whispering and drooling over him. Jaejoong arrived wearing an elegant tux that made his features more irresistible and then Woobin, wears a gray suit he combed his hair with his fingers that made the girls stare at them more.

 

JUNG EUNHEE

I was sighing as I heard those people chattering passing by my room, they surely are excited of this party when I am not.

I hope I won’t make any stupid mistakes today.. I clasped my hands in prayer.

“Miss, Tom is already here…” Jirim smiled.

Tom skillfully fixed my hair and put some make up on my bare face.

My face feels heavy… I thought.

I wore the gown that my y unni bought for me but as I wore it I finally realize something.

!!!! I thought.

I looked at my back on the mirror and the dress is completely showing off my back!!! No wonder my back felt cold.

I don’t want to wear this!!! My purity!!!  I wrote with teary eyes.

“But, it suits you” Jimin tilted.

I shook my head in disagreement but the witch arrived clapping her hands. She suddenly blew some air in my back and that made me shiver.

“Too bad!! Your chest is still lacking.. but still, it looks good on you!!!” she smiled.

SHUT UP!!!!  I fumed.

Hara unni held my hands as we got out of my room, I felt embarrassed as the guests stared at my back.

DAMN!!! I hope they all go bald once they stare at my back!!! I thought.

Hara unni suddenly loosened my hands giving me an evil grin, she left me in the crowd. Men are suddenly staring at me weirdly, I felt embarrassed that I slowly went to the refreshments table.

I felt frustrated every time I feel a chill on my back, as I switched my gaze to the opened doors where I see a couple that made Hara unni ran towards them.

“Mr. and Mrs. Kim, welcome!!!” Hara greeted.

The couple seemed so happy to see my sister all grown up that they patted her face as they smiled. Suddenly Woobin, Jaejoong, and Jerk Myungsoo bowed at them giving them smiles. Mr. Kim went closer to his sons patting their shoulders.

“As expected!! They really grew up so handsome!!!” Mr. Kim exclaimed.

Then Mrs. Kim went to his sons, they gave their mother a kiss on the cheeks, she smiled proudly as she stared at his sons.

“Hara, where is your dongsaeng? I’m dying to meet her…” Mrs. Kim asked.

Hara unni suddenly looked at my direction and called me, I showed up with smiles on my face. I felt weird as I saw the Kim brothers stare at me flabbergasted that it looks like they saw a ghost.

I respectfully bowed at them and suddenly Mrs. Kim hugged me gently treating me like her long lost daughter.

“You look so beautiful Eunhee…” Mr. Kim complimented.

I flushed as I heard what he just said and I thankfully bowed at them.

“Eunhee have you met our sons?” Mrs. Kim gestured to their direction.

I nodded as I look at Woobin, Jaejoong, and Myungsoo.

“Ah… That’s good to hear…” Mrs. Kim smiled.

I wonder why I felt so happy to be embraced by Mrs. Kim? Is it because I was longing for a mother’s touch? I feel so light every time she gently smiles at me.

They really are very kind… I thought.

 

KIM MYUNGSOO:

I turned my gaze to her as Hara noona called her, I was so surprised to see her wearing a white long gown that exposes her back. I swallowed hard as I stared at her, I must be crazy to think that I wish I was holding a camera to take her picture.

I was not expecting that she’s that beautiful, I thought.

Why do I suddenly felt guilty as I think of what I did to her? I rubbed the back of my neck and gritted my teeth in frustrations.

 

KIM WOOBIN:

WHOOOOAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cooed in my thoughts.

I biit my lips as I saw her facing at me, I quickly looked away to avoid her back. But I seriously can’t take my eyes off of them!!!

Let's not think about indecent things.. I scratched my head.

Eunhee ah!!! Please don’t wear dresses like that!!! My eyes are itching to look at your back!!!!

 

KIM JAEJOONG:

I was so stunned to see Eunhee dressed like that, it made her looked more beautiful. I smiled as I looked at her pretty face.

Act cool Jaejoong! You must be cool!!! I demanded in my thoughts.

When her eyes landed at me I felt like melting!!! Damn!!! Why is she so beautiful tonight??!!! It’ll make me more nervous!!!

 

JUNG EUNHEE

When we’re going to our table I saw a pregnant guest that is gently patting her stomach. I smiled as I looked at her happy expression.

The pregnant lady sat on the table beside ours, she was sighing as she looked in the crowd.

I touched my opposite shoulder as I felt a chill running down my skin.

Suddenly I felt a cloth wrapping my back, when I looked back I saw Myungsoo lending me his suit. He glared at me and then coolly sat on the table.

WHATS WRONG WITH HIM??!! I thought.