CHAPTER 21: Falling

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

Eunhee woke up so cheerful that she was hopping while walking towards the dining room. As she opened the doors she saw Woobin and some people surrounding him.

What’s going on in here?? she thought.

“That’s the kind of work Woobin hyung has…” Jaejoong said as he put his arms around Eunhee’s shoulders.

Eunhee smiled at him, “Oh! Good morning oppa!” Jaejoong stood up properly and went to the dining table.

“Woobin oppa! Good morning!!!” Eunhee waved as she on the table. Woobin gently smiled at her and patted her head. Eunhee was just staring at him curiously while the stylists put some make up on his face.

“What’s the matter???” he asked.

“Nothing… It just looks good on you…” Eunhee smiled.

Woobin flushed and covered his face. That kind of makes me happy…

“Hyung don’t be late on the photo shoot..” Myungsoo said as he sipped on his cup.

“Photo shoot? Myungsoo oppa, you’re the one who’s taking it?? She curiously asked.

Myungsoo nodded as he combed his hair with his fingers. Eunhee suddenly brightened as he stared at Myungsoo, she started blinking her eyes cutely and smiled.

“You want something…??” Myungsoo cautiously asked.

“Can I go watch the shoot???” Eunhee pleaded cutely.

Myungsoo slowly backed off as he saw Eunhee’s sparkling eyes.

“Why??” he asked. “I just wanted to see how you guys work…” she cheered.

Myungsoo raised his brows and sighed as she looked at Eunhee’s anticipated expression.

“Alright… Go change your clothes, you’re going with me..” Myungsoo said.

“Assa!!! Thank You oppa!!!!” Eunhee ran off jumping in joy.

“Are you sure it’s okay??” Jaejoong asked as he sipped on his coffee.

“I’ll regret it later…” Myungsoo sighed.

“It’ll be fine…” Woobin reassured.

---

JUNG EUNHEE

I looked myself once again in the mirror and fixed my hair.

“YAH!!! HURRY UP!!” Myungsoo oppa shouted.

“Okay!! I’m coming…!!!” I shouted back.

I hurriedly grabbed my bag and went down stairs, “Be careful or you’ll fall!!!” Myungsoo oppa said.

“No I’ll be fi….Ahhhhhhhhhh” I screamed as I slipped on the stairs, gladly Myungsoo oppa caught me in his arms.

“See? I told you, you’ll fall!!!” he scolded.

“Sorry……” I mumbled.

“Come on, we’ll be late because of you…” he sighed as he grabbed my arms.

I sat next to him inside his car, and he’s just driving silently. I started to hum, “Hmmm… Hmmm…. Hmmm…”

“What song is that???” he glanced and asked.

“Oh? This? It’s called Goodbye Summer,” I smiled.

“I never heard that song before, sing it for me..” he demanded.

“Eh?? Are you sure you wanted me to sing??” I confirmed.

“Yup.. I don’t care if you’re tone deaf or anything..” he smiled.

“Ok.. I’ll sing it anyway..” 

“Gieokhae bokdoeseo tteodeulda gachi honnadeon uri dul
Beolseomyeonseodo wae geurido jeulgeowonneunji arasseo
Geunal ihuro (yeah yeah) urin neul (yeah yeah)
Ssangdungi byeoljaricheoreom neon na naneun neoyeosseo

Joreophagi jeonnal manhi uldeon neo namjarago kkuk chamdeon neo
Hago sipeotdeon mal motago tteugeowotdeon geu yeoreumcheoreom annyeong

Chinguraneun ireum eoneusae miwojin ireum
Gamchudeon gamjeongeun jigeumdo apeun bimirui gieogil ppun
Uri sain jeongnihal su eomneun sajin bomyeon gaseum arin story,
I’m sorry yeoreuma ijen goodbye yay-yeah”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHrxZR3OAig

I sang it gently and he just kept on smiling.

“So? How was it??” I asked.

“Hmmm?? Oh… It’s better than I thought..” he smiled.

“Really? I never thought you would like this kind of song, it doesn’t suit you though” I said.

“Yah! You know what you’re pretty frank sometimes…” he said.

“Well, at least I say what I wanted to say rather than lying about it..” I wagged my fingers.

“That’s true..” he nodded.

I stared outside the window but Myungsoo keeps on bugging me to sing the song again and again until we arrived at the place.

I was gasping for air as I went out of the car.

I thought my voice is going to disappear again... I thought as I panted.

“Remind me to download that song when we got home oppa…” I sighed.

He just kept on grinning at me making me pissed. As I looked around, I was amazed by the place, it’s a forest near a river. I looked up and placed my hands above my head to cover my eyes from the sun’s brightness, I saw the leaves covering the sun. The place sounded so peaceful the air is so clean. Suddenly someone patted my shoulders, I quickly turned around to see who it was but I stepped on something that made me slipped. I squeezed my eyes close but someone caught me like the wind, I opened my eyes and saw Myungsoo sighing in relief.

“Geez… even you’re only standing, you’re still in danger of falling..” he sighed.

My eyes widened as his face went closer to mine, I quickly looked away and he stood up properly while holding me. I looked at him and gulped. My chest started beating like a drum, I don’t know the reason why but it felt weird when I look at him now.

What’s the matter with me?? I thought in confusion.