CHAPTER 25: Touch

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

Eunhee suddenly felt the shaking of her body, she wasn’t sure what is happening but she heard voices. Her closed eyes slowly openedas and as she opened them her sight is still blurry so, she rubbed her eyes and took another look. She saw Myungsoo sleeping next to her covering his face with a cap, while Woobin and Jaejoong are laughing jokingly.

“Oppa? Where are we?” Eunhee mumbled.

“Oh?! You're awake already?” Jaejoong smiled as he looked at her.

“Hmmm…” she nodded, “Where are we going??” she continued.

“We’re going to your resort…” Woobin said.

“Hmmm…. Okay” She nodded.

Eunhee suddenly froze and looked around her, she’s inside a car. Woobin is driving and Jaejoong is there beside him. She took another look on what she’s wearing and there she saw the pajamas she wore last night.

“Could you please explain to me how did I get here??” Eunhee calmly asked.

“I carried you here…” Jaejoong said.

“Eh??!!! You what??????!!!” she yelled.

Myungsoo knocked on her head and Eunhee cried in pain.

“Shut up!!!” Myungsoo grumbled. Woobin and Jaejoong suddenly flinched as Myungsoo woke up, their knees started to tremble.

“Ahhh!!! Oppa!!!!! That hurts!!!!” Eunhee whined.

“Just be quiet.. I got home late last night…!! I didn’t get much sleep..” Myungsoo grumbled and fell back asleep.

Thank God.. he’s still half-asleep!!!! Woobin and Jaejoong thought in relief.

“Arraso…” she whined,

Eunhee massaged her head and Myungsoo was already in deep sleep. Eunhee wanted to get revenge because Myungsoo hit her head and it was painful so she stared at him for a moment and then she evilly grinned.

They arrived at the resort; it wasn’t a beach resort but a pine resort. Eunhee hopped off the car, and happily went to the lobby. Myungsoo woke up as he realized the car stopped. As he got out of the car Woobin and Jaejoong was unloading their things and as the both of them saw Myungsoo they’re shoulders were trembling and they were covering their mouths holding back their laughter. He furrowed his brows confused on his brothers reaction but the employees of the resort are looking at him, giggling. He walked towards the glass window and there he saw his reflection, he had a beard and round dark circles on his both eyes.

Myungsoo quickly grabbed Jaejoong’s collar and glared at him.

“Hyung!!!! Are you the one who dared to do this to me??!!” he roared.

“No!!! I didn’t do it!!!!” Jaejoong said as he holds back his laughter.   

Myungsoo looked at Woobin and glared at him.

“Hyung??!!!” he glared.

Woobin shook his hands and chuckled, “It’s not me..”

Myungsoo then remembered the person beside him inside the car.

“JUNG EUNHEE!!!!!!!!!!” he snapped.

Eunhee suddenly felt goosebumps as she went inside her room.

“Serves him right!!!” she grinned.

She plopped on the couch and raised her legs in satisfaction.

As she closed her eyes she suddenly heard a slam on her door, Eunhee got up and smiled at the guy burning in anger.

“Oh! Myungsoo oppa! Annyeong!!!” she waved and smiled.

“You! Come here!! Let me punish you!!” Myungsoo pointed.

Eunhee teasingly stuck out her tongue and ran off.

“YAH!!! JUNG EUNHEE!!! Stop right there!!!” Myungsoo shouted.

“Oppa!! You shouldn’t have taken off that drawing on your face!!!” Eunhee laughed.

“Yah!!! Do you want to die?!!!” Myungsoo threatened as he chased her.

Eunhee run as fast as she could but Myungsoo easily caught up to her, Myungsoo smiled as he got closer to Eunhee, he caught her on his arms and then carried her on his shoulders. Eunhee kicked her legs to get away but she wasn’t able to escape Myungsoo’s grips.

“Oppa!!!” Eunhee squealed.

Myungsoo went inside his room and dropped Eunhee on his bed and she glared at him.

“What?!” Myungsoo glared.

“Nothing…” she shook her head

Eunhee crawled closer to him and poked his sides, “Yah! Are you that angry??” she asked.

Myungsoo deeply sighed and switched his gaze to her, he bumped his forehead to hers and closed his eyes.

“Oppa??!” Eunhee called anxiously.

“Just stay like this for a moment…” Myungsoo mumbled

Eunhee froze as she felt the strong pounding of her chest, she took a deep breath as she stare at Myungsoo. She touches his eyelashes gently, she traced her fingers on his nose, and as she looked at his lips she nervously swallowed her saliva and tried to touch it. Suddenly, Myungsoo opened his eyes and stared at her so closely.

Eunhee slowly backed away and gulped.

“Why are you scared? I’m not gonna eat you or anything…” he said.

He stood up and stretched his arms as he went inside the rest room. He closed the door and then he covered his mouth with his hand as he leaned his back on the door. He looked at his self on the mirror and touched his lips. The way Eunhee touched his face is making him flustered, he his lips and pulled his hair in nervousness.

I don’t know what is going on right now!!! Myungsoo thought.