CHAPTER 33: Discovery

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

Woobin who’s in Japan for his photo shoot was posing handsomely in every photos that was taken.

“Ok.. let’s take a 15 minutes break…” the camera man announced.

Woobin who’s exhausted in his work sighed deeply; he sat on a chair and leaned his head back. Jongsuk who’s with him at the photo shoot smiled at him.

“What?” Woobin asked.

“You miss her don’t you?” Jongsuk teased.

“Yes, isn't it obvious?" Woobin qickly admitted. 

“Its not fun teasing you if you admit to it that quickly," Jongsuk sighed

“I'm just answering your question.." Woobin said.

Jongsuk started swiping on his phone and Woobin started to close his eyes to rest for a bit but suddenly Jongsuk patted him so, he opened his eyes.

“What?” he asked.

“Isn’t this Eunhee?” Jongsuk questioned as he showed a picture on his phone.

“Huh??!”

“This!!!!” Jongsuk showed.

Woobin stared at it closely and it was really Eunhee on the picture.

“Yah! Where did you get this?!” Woobin asked.

“It’s on the internet and it’s on the featured..” Jongsuk said.

Woobin looked at the picture again and took a deep breath. He suddenly stood up and went to the camera man and said something.

“OK! Mr. Kim Woobin has an appointment to attend to so, let’s finish this photo shoot ASAP!”  The camera man announced.

The staffs started working. Jongsuk sighed in frustrations as he stood up.

“So, this includes me huh?!” Jongsuk said as he grabbed Woobin’s arm.

“Come on, help me this time…” Woobin whispered.

“Ok…” Jongsuk laughed.

“Thanks…” Woobin smiled.

“Yeah.. Whatever..” Jongsuk shook.

---

Jaejoong on the other hand, is on a business trip trying to make a deal on a certain company.

“So, let’s start the meeting…” a guy announced it was the director of that company.

“Today, we will be looking at this fashion magazine, this fashion magazine that will blow your minds because of the designs….” The assistant explained.

Jaejoong who was not paying attention was just playing on his phone.

“Mr. Kim? Are you listening?” the assistant asked.

“Uh… yeah.. please continue..” Jaejoong nodded.

The magazine was just covered by some papers but Jaejoong was sort of interested to look at it but as he saw it he suddenly paused for a moment. He suddenly raised his hand.

“I'll sign the contract,” Jaejoong announced.

Jaejoong hurriedly stood up from his chair and got out of the meeting room. He tapped his phone calling Myungsoo.

“Damn this guy! Why isn't he answering his phone??!” Jaejoong mumbled.

He walked faster to his car and then called someone on his phone.

“Pack my bags! I’m going home..”

Be thankful to Eunhee, if she was not the model I wouldn't accept the deal Jaejoong thought.

---

KIM MYUNGSOO

I thought that when the photo shoot is over Eunhee will act like she used to be. It seems like she became worst than before. After what happened that day when I got surrounded by some female models she just kept on avoiding me. What is happening to her?! That time when I greeted her the other day she just stared at me and sighed.

This time, she has to answer me. Today, she’s in the dining room munching some cereals on the counter table.

“Good morning!” I greeted.

She just continued munching on her cereals as she stared at me coldly. I deeply sighed as I went to get something to eat; as I was going to sit beside her she stood up right away, bringing the bowl that she used into the sink. She opened the fridge and poured some juice on her glass and then she just passed by me.

This is really making me insane! I thought in frustrations.

I walked in to her room and saw her scribbling on her sketch pad. I gathered up my courage and said, “Want to go out?”

She looked at me, interested.

“Let’s go shopping! I’ll pay!” I added.

As I said those words her eyes started to sparkle. I think my bait is working.

“Really? You’ll pay?” she confirmed.

“Of course!" Myungsoo nodded.

She quickly stood up and pushed me outside her room.

“I’m going to change..” she said. I just stood there blankly. As Eunhee got out she was just wearing a large t-shirt, pants, and rubber shoes. I smiled at her but she just walk passed by me again. As we arrived in the mall she was already smiling looking at a pair of t-shirts. I suddenly felt relief as she was smiling at me but my smile disappeared as soon as I saw someone.

“Long time no see,” Hara smiled.