CHAPTER 30: Silent

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

They went home the next day, inside the car Myungsoo was just sitting quietly looking outside the window. Woobin is concentrating driving, while Jaejoong is snoring in his sleep. Eunhee on the other hand is sitting quietly scanning around her, What’s with this atmosphere?? she thought.

They arrived at the mansion silently, Eunhee who felt awkward went to her room first. She worriedly looked back at the Kim brothers.

Did something happen? she thought.

“Myungsoo ah, carry this inside..” Woobin demanded.

Myungsoo obediently carried the bag inside silently and he carried it without complaining.

“Are you feeling alright??” Woobin asked.

“Hmmm….” Myungsoo nodded.

Woobin went to him and swung over his arm on Myungsoo's shoulders, “Seriously, what’s wrong???”

Myungsoo sighed and dropped the bag, he removed Woobin’s arm on his shoulders and shook his head. He went upstairs without saying anything.

As Myungsoo was already inside his room, he grabbed his camera and started looking at some pictures. He stopped when he saw Eunhee’s picture, he was about to press delete but he turned it off instead. He lied down on his bed covering his eyes with his both arms and sighed deeply.

Woobin rubbed the back of his neck as Myungsoo left, Jaejoong who is still snoring got hit by the back of his head to wake up.

“Ouch!!!” he whined.

“Stop sleeping and help me…” Woobin said.

“Arrasso..” he smiled as he carried some bags.

What's Myungsoo's problem? Woobin thought.

---

JUNG EUNHEE

It was already midnight when I went out of my room, it was so quiet that I can clearly hear the sound of my own footsteps. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some bottled water but as I went out of the kitchen, I saw Myungsoo oppa going out of the house. I followed him outside but it was so cold that I started hopping and shivering. I was behind him, hiding every time he looks back. He started walking around the mansion but suddenly he stopped.

“Yah!!! Come out of there already! You should at least hide properly!” he shouted.

He looked back at me and walked towards me. He took off the scarf on his neck and rolled it to mine. He sighed helplessly as he stared at me and walked away putting his hands on his pockets.

“Myungsoo oppa..” I called.

He looked back at me with curiosity.

“Why are you angry at me?” I asked.

He just stared at me with his face so close to mine. He held my hands and we sat on a bench at the garden. His hand felt so warm it can make the chill disappear in my body but he quickly let my hand go. I persistently held on to his hands and never thought of letting it go.

“Please just stay like this, your hands are warm and I'm cold.” I mumbled.

He smiled and gripped my hands tightyly.

“Why aren’t you talking oppa?” I asked.

He averted his gaze to me and tilted his head.

“You know what oppa, not being able to talk is not such a good thing..” I said.

He blinked at me in curiosity.

“You are aware that for the past thirteen years I wasn’t able to speak,” I continued.

Myungsoo oppa was just staring at me straight into my eyes making me flustered all over.

“I thought that I'll just grow old and die without hearing what my voice sounded like."

"Oppa, do you hate my voice?" I asked.

Myungsoo oppa shook his head.

"I like your voice oppa.. when you said that you won't leave me it made me so happy that those words stayed here," I smiled as I touched my chest.

"So, let me ask you again are you angry at me?" I continued.

Suddenly he pulled me and locked me in his arms. My eyes rounded in surprise as I can feel his breath on my cheeks.

“I’m not angry at you… I’m just angry at myself..” He whispered.

I escaped from his arms and patted his head gently.

He stared at me as I continued patting his head. He grabbed my wrist to stop me, he was intently staring at me and it was making me a little uncomfortable. He suddenly pulled my arm and I ended up in chest because he was hugging me, he was warm and strange but for some reason I felt embarassed so, I wiggled to break free from his arms but he hugged me so tight that its making me hard to breathe. I pushed him away with my full strength and panted.

“Why can’t I hug you while Woobin hyung can?!!” he snapped.

I looked at him and he looked away, sulking. He turned around and started walking away, his back was the one facing me making me feel guilty. I ran towards him and held his hand to stop him.

“Oppa!” I called.

He averted his gaze to me and I pulled his neck down, I bumped my forehead to his and smiled.

“You’re the only person who does this to me…” I laughed.

Even though on the outside I was rational and calm but deep inside when I was with Myungsoo, my chest has been jumping like a shrimp.