CHAPTER 13: Princess... You're dead!

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

“WHAT??!! EUNHEE??! YAH!!! IS HE FOR REAL???!!” Woobin confirmed as he stepped on the brakes.

“It looks like we found her….” Myungsoo shrugged. “So what are we going to do?” he asked.

“Let’s go…!” Woobin sighed as he stepped on the accelerator.

“Where???!” Myungsoo asked.

---

JUNG EUNHEE

I was eating my ice cream happily; Jaejoong oppa's lips suddenly curved, it seems like he just smiled at me. I looked up to him while I’m sitting holding my cup, he gave out his hands to me to pull me up. I held his lean thin arms and he easily pulled me up.

Suddenly, I heard a noise of a car tire shrieking behind me. When I turned my head I saw Woobin oppa and Myungsoo in it. Woobin oppa got off the car sighing in frustrations, he looks furious. He walked towards my direction and stopped as he was just centimeters away from me.

“Yah! Miss Jung Eunhee!!!” he shouted.

I flinched as I heard his angry voice.

“The whole mansion is in chaos looking for you!!!!” he continued.

I held my neck and sighed as I realized on the problem I have caused in the mansion. I gave him a bitter smile but his expression didn’t change, I sighed and pouted guiltily.

“I’m sorry…..” I mumbled.

Myungsoo got off the car and stormed towards me, I slowly moved away and hid behind Jaejoong oppa’s back. Myungsoo crossed his arms as he glared at me.

“YAH!!! GET OUT OF THERE!!!” Myungsoo shouted.

“I don’t want to!!! GET AWAY!!! GET AWAY!!!” I shouted.

“YAH!!! You’re not going to get out of there??!! YAH!! GET OUT!!!” he demanded as he kept grabbing my arms.

He finally pulled me out behind Jaejoong oppa’s back but I definitely don't want to deal with such a moody person so, I kept my head down to avoid myself from strangling Myungsoo.

“YAH!!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE??!!” he shouted.

I covered my both ears and then removed it as he got finished.

“What did I do wrong to you??!!” I questioned.

“YAH!! Because of you I got dragged out of here!!!!” he glared.

I scoffed and looked at him rotating my fingers on the side of my head.

“You must be crazy!! Did I tell you to find me??!!” I glared back.

“WHAT?!?” he raised his brows.

Myungsoo clenched his fists as he glared at me, suddenly Woobin oppa cut in front of us and then he looked at me.

“Calm down Myungsoo ah… she’s quite right anyway” Woobin smirked.

Why did he just smirk at me?! I urgently thought.

Woobin oppa grabbed my arms and pushed me inside his car.

“Oppa!!! What are you doing??!!” I asked anxiously.

He just gave me a look that I started to froze when I looked at him, it seems like I knew what he meant by that look.

“Stay put you troublesome princess!!!!”  that’s what I have in mind when I saw him with that look.

"Give me your car keys," Woobin oppa demanded. I gave my keys to him and he threw it to Jaejoong oppa.

“Jaejoong ah, drive Eunhee's car and bring Myungsoo with you,” Woobin oppa said as he closed his car doors.

He started the engines and drove off while Jaejoong oppa and Myungsoo are behind us following.

I stayed quiet and never uttered a word, he suddenly spoke.

“How was your date?”

“Eh??” I blinked.

“What’s with that look?! I’m just asking…” he shrugged.

I blinked again in confusion and then looked at his direction.

“It was fun… I just bought Jaejoong oppa some clothes..” I said.

“Really?” he raised a brow.

“Hmmm…” I nodded.

I opened up my bag and then I remembered that I bought Woobin oppa a tie pin. I opened up the box and looked at a three parallel line design on it, thinking on how it will absolutely suit Woobin oppa. Even though Kim Myungsoo is jerky towards me I bought him a designer labelled handkerchief.

Why did I bought this? When he’s such a jerk to me?! I thought.

“Eunhee ah…” Woobin called.

“What is it??” I asked.

“You should call butler Cho that you’re with us.. Or else he’ll surely look for you overseas…” he smiled.

“Ah.. right! I forgot about that….” I sourly smiled.

I tapped my phone and called ahjussi, he was surely worried about me. I apologized to him and told him where I went, he suddenly felt relieved when he heard that I was with the Kim brothers. 

“He almost went to another country…” I sighed.

“I told you…” Woobin chuckled.

“But oppa… where are we going?? It’s getting dark…” I asked.

“Our favorite place during this season…..” he smiled.

“Where is that???” I questioned.

He just gave me a smile that made me more curious. The car stopped on a park where the cherry blossom trees are glistening, the beautiful pink petals are falling like snow everywhere. I looked around and questioned.

“This is your favorite place?"

“Yep! Our favorite place.” He smiled.

“Here???” I confirmed.

Woobin oppa just nodded and placed his hands on his pockets. A few moments later Jaejoong oppa and Myungsoo arrived with plastic bags and a blanket in their hands.

What are they planning to do?