CHAPTER 1: Handsome faces

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE:

What would you like for breakfast miss?” Butler ajhussi asked.

I got up and reached for my sketch book, Sausages and omelletes <3 I wrote.

He bowed and went out to prepare it; I stood up barefooted and went to my balcony. I can feel the air blowing to my direction, I feel so refreshed that I smiled cheerfully like I do almost every day.

Though sometimes I feel sad of the fact that I can't express my feelingss verbally. Oh well..

Someone knocked on my door and went in; I looked at her and saw my personal maid, Jirim bowing to me. “Miss Eunhee you should get ready…” she smiled.

What for? I wrote. “Miss Hara requested you to go visit one of your resorts” she replied. For what reason? I wrote. “That’s all I can tell you for now Miss Eunhee” she smiled.

I went to take a shower, Why do I need to go? I thought and sighed. When I got out a dress was already prepared, my make-up artist, Tom is already smiling in joy.

“Miss, I’ll be making you beautiful than ever. I’ll fix your hair like this and the color of your lips should be like this….”he mumbled.

He kept on mumbling that I looked at Jirim furiously. She smiled and said, “Please do your work Tom sshi”.

Tom started to dry my hair and putting on some make-up on my face. They made me wear the dress that they prepared. As I went out my room, our maids who are waiting outside started  bowing.

I went to the dining table where the food is prepared, Butler ahjhussi dragged the chair and made me sit.

I happily ate breakfast without regrets!! I have a very big appetite...

They led me to our car, the guards opened up the door for me I went inside the car and they shut the door.

Everything is done for me, ever since my parents death my older sister has always been very protective of me. So, I have no alone time.

As the car start moving my eyes started to feel heavy, I closed my eyes slowly and went to sleep. When I woke up, we already arrived at the resort. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my sketch book.

How many days am I staying here?? I wrote and tapped butler ahjussi's shoulders. He gently smiled and said, “I don’t know the exact days Miss, but I’m sure you’ll be able to have fun in here."

I smiled cheerfully and got out of the car. I went up to my room and jumped in my bed.

I remember how I used to ride horses here with dad when I was little.

“Hmmm!!.. Mmmmm…” I called. Butler ahjussi looked at me and asked, “What’s the matter Miss?” Are there still horses in the ranch? I wrote. “Yes Miss, in fact Strawberry is there. Do you want me to prepare her for you?” he said. I nodded a lot of times and smiled.

Butler ahjussi went out, Jirim was about to go near me and help me to get change but I extended my arms to stop her. I want to change by myself! I wrote. She gently smiled and bowed.

I happily changed into pants and boots. I tied up my hair into a bun and was good to go. I was jumping in excitement while heading to the ranch. When I saw the long white horse, I went running and gently patted Strawberry's head.

I gently ride on her back and started holding its reigns. Strawberry walked slowly and led me everywhere, when we arrived at a garden I saw a handsome young man sleeping while holding his camera. I pulled the reigns to stop Strawberry and I stared at him for a moment, his skin was fare, he's hair was messy yet he still looks good.

But when he was about to wake up I gently kicked Strawberry's side to run. I hope he didn’t notice I thought. When I arrived at the ranch butler ajhussi is already there holding a towel in his arms. I went down and accepted the towel he just gave to me.

“Miss, some guests will be arriving soon so, please dont wander anywhere.” Butler ahjussi informed. I looked at him and grabbed my sketch book from Jirim’s arms, Who are they? I curiously asked.

“I really don’t know the details Miss but I surely know that they have a special reason about it.” he answered. Can you just tell me what's going on? I asked again, butler ahjussi gave in and said, “Miss, the truth is there will be a party in this resort tomorrow night and Miss Ha Ra told me to take you here without any suspicions”.

Why is she doing this to me? I urgently thought. Hurry and take me home!!! I demanded. But suddenly a voice just said, “Sorry but you can’t go home unless I said so…”

It’s the witch who tricked me..! I angrily thought.

"I hate you!!!" I wrote.  "No matter how you hate me you can't change the fact that we share the same blood," she grinned at me and hugged me so tight that I can’t almost breathe.

I cough as her arms around my neck tightened. “Oh sorry Eunhee ah.. I just missed you so much!” she smiled as she loosed her hug.

Why are you here? I thought you were working I questioned. “Didn’t Butler Cho just told you that there will be a party here..” she calmly answered.

You know I hate those kinds of things! I puffed my cheeks as I showed her my sketch book. “Well, I don’t have much choice Eunhee.. Those visitors are famous companies that wanted to witnessed a luxurious event such as the Jung’s parties” she winked at me.

They just want our money anyway.. I wrote. “Ahhh!!” she scoffed, “Correct! But Mom and Dad’s best friend is coming over and that excludes them actually! They already knew that this would happen..” she whispered.

Just do your party without me, I'm useless anyway.. I wrote as I was about to walk away.

“I already told you I can’t! The reason I wanted you to attend this party is to let you meet Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Mom and Dad’s best friend..” she crossed her arms.

 I looked back at her curiously. “They're good people Eunhee, they helped me when I was struggling can you just meet them for mom and dad's sake?” she said.

“Just meet them Eunhee, you have nothing to lose if you just meet them!” she continued.

I just nodded once and looked away as she hugged her thanks to me.

Without a choice I have to attend the party, this party is going to be my first appearance to the public. I was not in the mood so I decided to walk around.

When I was walking towards the lobby, I just saw a silver sports car parked in front of the entrance. When the driver got out, I saw a cool and handsome guy who wore sunglasses. He suddenly looked at me and smiled.

As I walked inside, I directly went towards my room and dived on my bed. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly as I sighed deeply.

“Don’t be so down Miss, I know you’ll be just fine!” Jirim cheered.

I stood up and wrote, I want to eat ice cream!

“I understand Miss, I’ll get some and bring it to you..” she bowed and left.

Maybe, ice cream will help me to cheer up... I thought.

I grabbed my sketch pad and started sketching at the scenery outside the terrace. As I looked down, I saw a wet, half guy staring at me, smiling.

He was tall and handsome and I think he has abs. I went inside and pretended that I didn’t see him, I slowly took a peek again but he was already gone.

But suddenly I heard a voice. "You're really beautiful!” a voice shouted. I searched for the owner of the voice and it was the half guy, he was standing  really far in order to see me clearly in the terrace.

I smiled as I looked at him, Thank you! I wrote in big letters. His smiles suddenly turned into frown, “You can’t talk?” he curiously asked.

I nodded to say yes but he just smiled gently at me. “HYUNG!!!” a voice of a guy shouted.

“I guess I better go, see you next time!!!” he waved as he ran off.

I waved at him goodbye. I can still remember his manly voice, his tall posture, and his handsome face.

Why do I keep on seeing handsome guys today..? I thought.