Kyungsoo's Fractured Rib

The Library

There were a few things that Mina and Kyungsoo were unaware of.

When the rest of the guys left, their parents were convinced to move to Korea. They did it in a calmer manner and they weren’t necessarily threatened.

For Krystal it was easy, her sister was already in Korea and her family was taking it as an opportunity. She was allowed to keep her citizenship.

For Luna, it was similar, it wasn’t a burden to move back.

Kris had it easy, they had nothing against him for he was Canadian. They still paid for his expenses to leave. They didn’t want him getting in the way.

Luhan, Tao, and Lay were threatened to be sent back to China, they choose to leave to Korea instead.

Chanyeol’s family was planning on leaving back to Korea.

Baekhyun, Sehun and Suho were sent with scholarships, the parent’s didn’t mind.

Min-seok better known as Xuimin was threatened by a debt as well.

Mr. Winters wasn’t a foolish man either, he made sure that everyone they had made contact with would shut their mouths.

Steve didn’t want to but he was bribed by the money and so was the landlord of the apartment, although the landlord did take it in a heat beat.

Mina and Kyungsoo’s relationship had been affected deeply and filled with lies, finding out the truth was releasing them.

Kyungsoo finished explaining what had happened that day.

Mina was in pure shock. She knew her father was capable of doing evil things, but she never knew how far he’d go.

The tears streamed down her face.

“Hey, hey it’s okay” he whispered soothingly to her.

“But it’s not Kyungsoo…my father…my family…they think they can do whatever they please just because they have money…it’s not right” she sobbed.

 

“How could my father have done these things to you? I’m sorry Kyungsoo” she cried into her hands. She felt like a murderer.

“You know, we should have never met” she said wiping her tears with her hand.

“Don’t say that” he answered back to her.

“I’m sorry!” she whispered and stood up, she was heading out. Kyungsoo panicked.

“Mina wait!” he yelled after her. Kyungsoo got up from the hospital bed and tried walking towards her.

“Oww!” he yelped in pain. Mina turned around at an instant.

“Kyungsoo!” she complained and ran towards him. She held onto his waist gently so he wouldn’t fall.

“Ouch!” he yelped again. His ribs were fractured.

“You see Kyungsoo! I cause you so much pain!” Mina complained and looked up. His eyes were staring right at hers.

“I-I” she began to stutter.

“You’re so shy around me again” he whispered and smiled.

“Is it because I got so incredibly handsome?” he joked.

Mina rolled her eyes and poked Kyungsoo’s ribs slightly but enough to make him yelp again.

“OUCH!” he yelled.

“Hmmp, I thought you were much more handsome before” she replied but in all sincerity Mina thought he was handsome before and after.

“Why were you leaving me?” he whispered getting serious again.

She looked into his eyes, she remembered how much she loved those “owl eyes” of his.

“I was leaving you because your fans are going to find out I’m in here with you and they are going to attack me!” she said in a dramatic tone. She wasn’t kidding though. The whole hospital building was swarming with fans.

There was a sudden knock at the door. They were still holding onto each other.

The door cracked open.

“Kyungsoo!?”

Mina was about to let go of Kyungsoo but she realized he would lose his balance if she did.

“Oh” the person said realizing the situation. It was Ryeowook from Super Junior.

“Did I interrupt?” Ryeowook asked and laughed a little. Kyungsoo was beat red and so was Mina.

Kyungsoo coughed. With Mina’s help he sat back down.

“Hello, I’m Mina” Mina introduced herself and bowed. She felt so embarrassed, she was in a hospital gown in front of THE KIM RYEOWOOK.

Ryeowook smiled.

“I’m Ryeowook, nice to meet you” he replied.

“I-I think I’ll be going now” Mina stuttered and was about to head out again when Ryeowook stopped her.

“Mina Winters?” he asked firmly. Mina turned around, she had never mentioned her last name.

“Kyungsoo’s talked about you, it seems like you weren’t done talking either. I think I should be the one going” he declared and smiled.

“I’ll be back Kyungsoo!” he said cheerfully. He bowed and walked out.

Mina sighed.

“I can’t believe Ryeowook from Super Junior had to see me in this state” she thought to herself and sighed heavily.

“Mina, why are you in such a rush to leave?” Kyungsoo questioned.

Mina wasn’t sure why either. It had been such a long time since they had talked that she felt like a stranger.

“I really should be going”

“I don’t want you to go though, c’mon it’s been 2 years since we have had a real conversation…some quality time is overdue” he replied quietly to Mina.

“I know…but aren’t you still mad at me?”

“I’ve been mad at you and your father for 2 years…Frankly I don’t even have a reason to be mad at you anymore…”

Mina sighed and nodded.

“You know I missed you a whole lot right Kyungsoo?” she whispered and smiled. She felt herself getting a little teary eyed.

“I missed you too, that’s why I don’t want you to leave” he replied quite honestly. She was about to say something important when someone opened the door again and rushed in.

“Oh my gosh Mina! Are you okay?” Eric rushed in and embraced Mina. She hugged him back and giggled.

Kyungsoo felt jealous again.

“I’m fine Eric, I’m sorry l didn’t call” she replied and sniffled.

“What happened though?” Eric asked worried. Kyungsoo was being left out.

“Well you weren’t home and I decided to go buy groceries… “She went on further explaining.

Kyungsoo could not believe his ears.

“Did she just say they lived together?” Kyungsoo mentally screamed.

“You two live together?” he accidently blurted out. Mina and Eric both stopped talking and turned to look at the embarrassed Kyungsoo.

“Yes” Eric responded.

“Are you two-” he began but both Eric and Mina began to laugh.

“Oh! I’m sorry I interrupted!” Eric apologized but deep inside he had fun making Kyungsoo feel jealous for that moment.

“Yeah” Kyungsoo replied.

“Can you go deal with the paperwork so I can be released?” Mina asked of Eric. Eric simply smiled and nodded. Understanding that Mina and Kyungsoo still had a lot to talk to. He turned to face Kyungsoo and bowed. Leaving Mina and Kyungsoo alone again.

“No we are not dating, we are friends. Practically family.” She whispered to Kyungsoo and sat down next to him again.

They had been interrupted twice already.

Mina just hoped the interruptions would cease.

"Mina?" he asked quietly.

"Yes?"

"I have a question"

"What is it?" she asked confused.

"How is your family covering your absence?"

Mina was taken a back by the question. In the past 2 years she had not cared nor wondered what had been going on.

It should have mattered to her, but she pushed it aside.

She realized it was finally time to try and find out.

"I'll be back Kyungsoo, I'm going to ask Eric for my phone. I have no clue what's been going on with my family...do you know?"

Kyungsoo shook his head, he hadn't bothered either.

But now that he thought about it, he was curious too...

What happened to the Winters family after Mina left?

***

Author's Note:

AAAAAAH WORSE CHAPTER OF MY LIFE!

I re-wrote this chapter probably 4 different times.

I decided I should at least post something.

I sincerely don't know where I went wrong, or why I don't feel very inspired to write!

Sorry you guys! Thanks to my 73 lovely subscribers!

Let's hope I can get my act together, I just feel like I need to change my writing style a bit...

It's getting kind of boring!

Nonetheless hope you guys gained some insight! Till next time!

-The Author