Chapter 4

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/PappgRELm7k

 


                 You stood up from the dinner table as you head towards the door. Minhyuk stood right up and followed right behind you.  You gathered all your belongings for school, that you placed at the side and put on your running shoes.
“Annyeong, appa ~ I’ll be back later.” You gave him a kiss on the cheek.
“Bye, Mr.____________. I’ll be back home with _______________.” He places his arm around you and squeezes you tight. You grab his hand as you flick it off your shoulder.
“Uh, no you won’t.” You give him a glare. Hye-Jin stands in front of us with her hands folded.
“Oppa! Why are you flirting with Unni ?”
“Hye-Jin ah !” Minhyuk laughs hysterically at the two girls fight. He bends down and squeezes Hye-Jins’ nose.
“Is it okay if I flirt with __________________ for now? But don’t worry I’ll wait for you to get older and we’ll still get married.” He smiles and you roll your eyes at the false hope he gives Hye-Jin. Hye-Jins’ eyes lit up at the thought of him and Minhyuk getting married in the future. 
“Ugh. This sickens me. Bye dad. Bye Hye-Jin ah. Behave in school.” You patted Hye-Jins head and walked out the door. 
“Annyeong Unni. Bye oppa ~”
“Bye. I need to go catch up with your sister.”
 
             You walked a little faster then usual. You didn’t want Minhyuk to catch up to you and start teasing you again. But of course he does catch up to you. 
“Hey, slow down a little bit.”
You pick up the pace a little bit more.
“Hey !” He grabs your shoulders and pulls you back so that you would stop walking fast. 
“Couldn’t you slow down a little bit?”
You turn around to face Minhyuk who was out of breathe from trying to catch up to you. You leaned in a little closer glaring him down. 
“I’ll be straightforward with you. I find you annoying and repulsive and you like seeing me get angry. And because of that I hate you even more. I will only show you the directions to this school once and that is today. So you better remember how to get from home to school and back. Understood? When following me stay at least 10 ft away from me. As long as you can see where I am going we don’t need to be beside each other. When entering the school I will show you where the main office is and that is it. After that we don’t know each other. You don’t know me and I don’t know you. We don’t talk to each other, call each other ‘friends’, or anything like that. We are nothing but mere strangers. Understood?” You lean in closer to him as you stare into his eyes. He nods and doesn’t say another word.  You turn around as soon as he agreed to your terms and walked on ahead. Then you turn back around. 
“Oh, and one more thing. No one in school needs to know that you live in my house. The last thing I want is the attention of the entire school.”
You turned back around and walked towards the bus stop. You and Minhyuk kept your distance as you waited for the bus to come. As soon as the bus came you entered in. Then as you sat down on the bus seat you see Minhyuk and the bus driver having an argument. You cower your head lower hoping he doesn’t point out to you. But, of course he does. He pulls you up by the wrist and brings you towards the front of the bus.
“What?” You look at him with annoyed eyes. He lowers down to whisper into your ears. 
“He’s asking me for money.”
“and?”
“I didn’t know I had to pay for the bus.” You totally forgot that Minhyuk came from a rich family and probably has never ridden a public bus before. You sigh as you ask the bus driver how much the fare was. You pay for it and grab on to Minhyuks’ wrist as you drag him to the back off the bus.
“Sit.”
“You want me to sit there.” He gives off a disgusted look as he looks at the seat.
“Well, where else do you expect to sit your majesty?” You roll your eyes annoyed with how prissy he’s being.
“Alright, alright.” He brings out a handkerchief from his pocket as he wipes away the dirt from the seat. You pushed him to sit down because your patience was running out. You take a seat beside him as you waited for the bus stop. 
“After school I’ll go get you a public transportation card. So you better come with me.”
He nods. “Why are you sitting beside me? I thought you didn’t want to be seen with me.”
“Since, I live far from the school it’s alright if I sit beside you because none of the students live around my area. But once we get on that 2nd bus you’re on your own. I’m not going to be there to baby you.” You dig into your pocket so you can give Minhyuk some bus money. “Here take this.” You reach out for his hand and placed the money on top of it. “This is your bus money. Give me your cell phone.” He reaches into his pocket and grabs his cell phone. He hands it over to you and you dial in your phone number and save it on his phone.
“What was that for?”
“So you can contact me later when I show you the principals' office.”
The bus comes to a stop as you realize that this was the stop you need to get off at. You stood up from your seat as Minhyuk followed right behind you. You got off and distanced yourself away from Minhyuk as more students from your school started to crowd the bus stop you were at. Because Minhyuk was a good looking guy a bunch of the girls from your school crowded around him like he was some type of famous celebrity. They whispered about how good looking he was, the fact that a guy like him was going to your school, or if he was a new transfer student. More gossip started to circulate as more students lined up for the bus. You turn around to see if Minhyuk looked okay but he looked like he was suffering with the amount of girls that were surrounding him. He tries his best to smile and give friendly looks. Then as he turns his head your eyes and his met. He mouths help me to you. You pretend not to see what he did and completely ignore his request. The bus finally arrives and you’re on your way to school.