Chapter 31

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/zTINXHheOXs

 


                     
Minhyuks' Perspective
 
                         It’s been a couple days ever since my father visited….What a wreck that was. There was no disturbance or noise from him or my grandmother. So, I guess they accepted the fact that I wouldn’t be moving back any time soon……I was wrong. Just yesterday, my grandmothers secretary took a little visit to the house. Of course me being my stubborn self, I denied meeting with them. But, we were the exact same; exactly as stubborn as I am. The old hag called me right when she received the news and demanded for me to see with her….If not, she was going to harm the people who lived in the house… Mr.______________, Hye-jin, and ______________. And knowing the capability of what she could do I agreed to meet her. So now, I’m standing in front of hell. The mansion that destroyed my family. I quickly turned to the side of the gates to find the doorbell. Finally finding it I clicked it quickly and waited for the gates to be open.
“Hello? Who is it?”
I got startled by the random remark the machine makes. You lean in closer to speak through it. 
“Uhmmm….It’s me.”
“I’m sorry if you’re here to see the CEO you must make an appointment in advance.”
“It’s her grandson.”
I roll my eyes at the stupidity of all this. She was the one who wanted to see me so why must I go through all this just to see her. 
“Oh…She’s been expecting you. Please, proceed.” 
The gates to hell open and I continue to walk right in. It was just the same as always. Beautiful exterior but truly ugly within the insides. This whole place was so pointless though. Why must I walk about a good five minutes just so I could reach the entrance of this house? What’s the whole point? Is it so that they could show off their riches….Ugh, this place makes me sick. Just when I was about to knock at the front door they open up for me. 
“Welcome back Mr. Lee.”
Rows and rows of maids and butlers line up in front of me as they greet me inside.  Finally, reached by the last of all the maids, one more comes out of no where and I guess that she was the head of all of them.
“Mr. Lee she’s been waiting for you. If you would please follow me.” She bows and makes her way to where the old hag is. 
We finally reach to an empty room….I’m guessing it was her office. Well, it looked like her office.
“She’ll be here in a minute. Please, make yourself at home.” 
“As if..” I say quietly to myself. 
The maid finally leaves the room as I stood there in a new, unfamiliar environment. I’ve lived in this house all my life but never bothered to enter this room. Maybe, because it was always off limits. I walked around as I patiently waited for her to come. I look at all the books that were hanging on the shelf….Of course they were all business books. I stared at the picture frames on  her desk and they were pictures of herself….how selfish can she get? Right behind her desk was a gigantic painting of her. I walk up to the painting as I looked at her dull eyes. 
“What do you want from me?”
“To get married.”
I turn around and find the old hag sitting on a wheel chair. She looked like she aged even more then the last time I met her. Her grey hair was finally changing to the color of white snow. Her wrinkles deepened around her eyes and mouth. Although, she has aged she still looked as prim and proper as ever.
“Did your father not teach you about snooping through other peoples’ stuff?”
“He was kind of not around for my childhood. So, what do you want from me exactly that you would call me out here?”
“Take a seat.” She brings her hand out forward, suggesting, that I take a seat. She then rolls her wheelchair over to her desk and pulls herself in front of the table. I take the seat right across from her as I stared at her.
“I need you back here.”
“Why?”
“Can’t an old lady just miss her grandson?”
“……I know that’s not the reason. Tell me the truth. Why am I here?”
“You were smarter than I thought. A few of the bigger companies have been wanting to collaborate with ours. And the one company I want to collaborate with is really close to sealing the deal with me.”
“And what does that have to do with me?”
“They have a daughter about your age. And I need you to be friends with her.”
“Are you serious?”
“I could never be more serious. And that’s why I need you out of that house and back here. I don’t want people catching you living in that place. It will just put a bad name towards the company.”
“No.”
Her eyes filled with agitation when I answered back with the word ‘no.’
“No?”
“You heard me I said no.”
“Let me get this straight. The woman who let you have a roof under your head, fed you, let you live in this beautiful place, and gave you wonderful opportunities….You are just going to deny her request….Just like that.”
“Yup.”
“Listen to me, you snobby little brat. I built my way up here to be one of the best companies out there. And finally I can make it even greater if I can just seal this deal. I just need your help. If you say yes to this marriage proposal-”
“Marriage proposal?! Excuse me?!”
“Oh me and my big mouth. Once, you and her meet and she agrees that she likes you, you two will get married. And that will help seal the deal. Her father has been searching high and low for a proper suitor for her daughter and when he figured out that I had a grandson about her age he immediately wanted you two to meet.”
“You’re just the same as always. Using me only to get what you want. What type of grandmother does that to her own grandson?!” I stood right up from my seat as I made my way out. But just when I was about to leave she responds.
“I know about that girl. The one your madly in love with. If you don’t leave her something drastic will happen to her. It will cause her to suffer so much that she will leave you alone.”
“How did you know?”
“Please. You’re talking about your grandmother here. I have my ways.”
“Don’t you dare touch her.”
“Only, if you agree that you leave that house and come back here.”
“Over my dead body. I will protect her….Even if it means killing you.” 
“If you continue to live there, you will be disinherited.”
“Keep your dirty money.”
I quickly storm out of that room and slam the door right behind me. 

Hey guise...I'm so ashamed D: I haven't updated at all, last week because I've been so busy with school and actual real life stuff D: ughhhhh but I'm back so no need to fear ! yey ~ anywho, this is chapter 31 and a few more chapters after this and this story is over TT-TT wahhhh D: But thankyou for reading and being awesome. Leave me comments and insights and stuff because I'd love to hear what you have to say ! SERIOUSLY! :) ^^

STAY FAB & SASSY !