Chapter 14

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/HD0vcAwHN7s

 


            You run away from Minhyuk as you head towards the roof to clear your head. You walk towards the fence, that surround all around the roof.  You felt your legs get heavier as you take each step. Each one burdening the other. You look towards the great beyond as your vision starts to blur. You finally fell to the ground, feeling helpless. Your arms, weighing 10 times more then the usual.  You slowly felt your world caving in. You lost your best friend,  your entire class hates you more then they usually do, and Minhyuk just witnessed you at your worst. You slowly felt all the anger that was built up inside you starting to flow out of your body. Each tear finally coming out of your eyes. One by one drowning you inside. You bring your hands into fists, squeezing them tighter and tighter. Then finally, you let out all that anger by punching the ground over and over again till your knuckles started to bleed. Hitting it over and over..........till you felt no pain at all. You let out soft sobs at first, but then as you kept punching your cries got louder. You screamed and screamed hoping the pain would go away. 
“Why?! Why must it be me ?!” You bring your blood filled hands up to your face as you try to wipe away the tears from your eyes. 
“I just wanted to get by high school without anyone noticing me ! I was happy enough with one friend! But why must she be taken away too! I just want to disappear !” 
You kept yelling hoping that someone could’ve possibly heard you. 
“I even lost my best friend…..the only person who would actually want to be my friend….is now gone. All because of a boy….and a misunderstanding.”
“Can you tone down your voice a little?” You froze in shock from the familiarity of the voice. The voice definitely belonged to Woohyun. He slowly opens his eyes and tilts his head up forward. Then when he saw the state you were in, he panics.
“Hey ! What happened?!” he rushes over to your side as he sits down right beside you. Worried and concerned, he takes your hand as he examines at how badly beaten up they were. You quickly stood up from where you were sitting but falling back down again. With all the blood, screaming, and crying you felt fatigued. Woohyun brings you in closer to him as he places your head right under his chin. Allowing you to nuzzle your head in his neck.
“Don’t move. You're too weak at the moment.” He rips off a piece of his shirt as he wraps the cloth around both of your knuckles. He pulls it tight, hoping it would stop the bleeding. You let out softer sobs when he was tending to your hands. 
“It’s okay. Just keep on crying.”
You cry louder with the nice words he said. He holds you tighter and places his hand on your shoulder. He rubs it hoping it would give you some comfort. You hold onto his blazer as you squeeze onto it tighter.
“It’s going to be okay. Everything will be fine.”
“I’m sorry…..eomma.”You felt the whole world around you go blank. Your eyes slowly starting to close as you fell into Woohyuns arms. 
“___________! Are you okay?!” you felt Woohyun constantly shaking you trying to get you to open your eyes. 
“_____________!” He picks you up and rushes to the nurses’ office, as you finally put your eyes to rest. 

 

Hey guise a short little update for you :) Its such a short chapter TT-TT I honestly tried so hard to make it longer but I felt like it would be way to extra if I added more. But DW the next one is longer then this one :) anyways i would just like to thank the new subscribers ^^ and to thank you guys for commenting and giving me such great feedback like for reals. You all my homeboys. I'm sorry. I won't do that again. ANYWAYS ! The picture is berry cheesy but it is what I imagined would look like, or somethign similar. I would draw it but that takes effort LOL. I was going to put a Woohyun pic but I was like this is a Minhyuk fanfic so I felt like it would ruin it TT-TT but anyways yeah THANKYOU FOR STICKING OUT WITH ME FOR THIS LONG ~ 

STAY FAB & SASSY !