Chapter 32

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/k0hiQJWeRtk

 


               You and Minhyuk sit outside on your front porch. You both ate the last two strawberry popsicles in your freezer as you stared up the starry sky. You both enjoyed each others company by just staring at the night sky. It was nice and simple and it was with the man you loved. It couldn’t be any more perfect.

“Hey, want some hot cocoa?”
“That sounds great.”
“Okay, I’ll just go inside to make some.”
“With extra marshmallows please~”
“Yes your highness.” He bows to you like he would to the actual Queen of England. You giggle at his little charade as he walks back inside to make you two some hot cocoa. 
You sat there in silence as you start to think to yourself about the situation with Minhyuk. You knew that he would have to move one day…..But, when? All this negativity just kept building around you and you just really didn’t want to believe any of it. As you continued to get lost in that little brain of yours, your cell phone starts to vibrate. You reach in your pocket to find out that someone was calling you.
“Uhmmmmm, hello?”
“Hi, is this ______________?”
“Yes, this is her. May I know who is speaking?”
“This is Minhyuks’ grandmother.”
 
This is Minhyuks’ grandmother
This is Minhyuks’ grandmother 
This is Minhyuks’ grandmother
 
The words repeated in your head over and over again. You remembered the day that Minhyuk and his father were talking outside of the house. You heard everything….you heard their whole conversation….about how his grandmother wanted him back home….about how ruthless she is….and that she was going to get Minhyuk to come back. It was all happening….Reality, was happening. 
“Excuse me? Are you still there ?”
“I’m sorry. Yes, I’m still here.”
“That’s good. Is Minhyuk beside you?”
“No, he isn’t”
“Great. Now, listen carefully.”
“…….”
“We need to have a talk.”
“Excuse me?” You say silently.
She continues to talk as she ignores your question.
“Tomorrow, after school, you let Minhyuk go home first. Think of some excuse to get rid of him. Wait at the front of the school for around 30 minutes or so and a car will come pick you up. Any questions?”
“Uhmmmm… I do have one.”
“Okay, good. No questions. Now, if you don’t show up tomorrow I can do things to threaten your fathers life. You may say I may be going a little too far. But, trust me dear, when I want something I get it. Understand? But, you’re a good girl right ? You will definitely come meet me tomorrow."
You sat there silently, thinking, of what to say to her.
"Oh, and one more thing. Minhyuk must not know that we are meeting. Well, that’s all for now. I’ll see you then. Goodbye.”
She hangs up from the phone call as she leaves you hanging. 
“Hey, I’m back with our drinks.” Minhyuk walks to your side and plops down to his seat.
“Here you go.”
“Mmmm, thanks.”
You grab the hot cocoa from his hands as you take long, luscious sips. You wanted to forget the conversation that just occurred between you and his grandmother. Everything, Minhyuk has said about her, was true. Just by the tone of her voice…..She was harsh, malicious, and cunning.
“Hey, is something wrong? You keep spacing out.”
You shake your head. 
“mmmm, I’m just thinking.”
“Well stop thinking too hard. You look like your brain is about to explode.”
You rest your head on his shoulders as you continued to look up at the sky. 
“I love you.” You blurted out of nowhere.
Minhyuk starts to worry about the random ‘I love you.’
“I love you too…. Are you sure nothing is bothering you?”
“Yeah, don’t worry about it.”
 
_______________________________________________
 
              You patiently wait outside the school for the mysterious car to come by. You put your back against the wall as you placed your headphones on your ear. You searched for some ‘calming music’ to you know, calm down your nerves. Who were you kidding? Even if you did calm them down it was only for a few seconds. You were just about to meet Minhyuks’ grandmother and you have no idea what she wants with you.  Finally, a black, luxurious car comes by….and you guessed it right. This was the car that was supposed to pick you up. The car stops right in front of you and a man, with a black suit, comes out of the drivers seat.
“Are you Ms.___________?”
You heard his question a little bit and put your headphones down. You nod to his question as you looked at him a little dazed. 
“Follow me.” He walks on over to the car and opens the back door seat for you. You look at him confused and wondered if you should really be tended to like this. He gives you a slight bow, showing you that you may enter in. You walk into the car and finally take a seat. He closes the door behind you and continues to walk to the front of the car seat. As soon as you entered, the seats were all covered in leather, the windows were tinted, and the sun roof was right above your head. To the side there were drinks and wine glasses of all sorts. You didn’t bother to touch anything because it looked so expensive. 
“Are you comfortable back there?” The driver asks. 
“Yes, I am.”
“Good to hear.”
He starts the car and continues to drive towards ….who knows where ?