Chapter 22

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/vA-jSuO-Dk0

 


                    You felt someones hand on your knee as they kept shaking on your leg. 
“Miss?…..Miss? Is this the right place?” 
Your body goes into a shock and jolts up in an instant. Your eyes grew wider as your body moves into defence mode.
“Miss, are you sure you don’t want to go to the hospital?”
Your body starts to relax when you realized where you were. You looked outside the windows to find your house right in front of you. You nodded towards him and gave him a bow. 
“Thank you and sorry for causing you trouble.” You unlocked the door and got out of the car. You bent over as you tried to reach for Minhyuks body. You whisper into his ear, 
“Minhyuk-ah I need your help. Can you walk?”
“Mmmmm” He says softly. 
He gets out of the car with all his might and puts his arm around your neck. You try to support him but his weight on your body was allowing you to lose your balance. You shut the car door and bowed once again, to show your gratitude. You continued to drag his body as you walked to the front door. You reached in under the potted plant to find the spare keys. You unlock the door and enter into the pitch black house. 
“Hello?!” You call out, hoping your father was in here.
“Dad?! Are you home?!” You reached out to the side to turn on the lights. You continued to walked straight as you dragged Minhyuk to the living room. You place him on the sofa and bring his feet up. You quickly dash upstairs and check your fathers room.
“Dad?!” The lights were closed so you closed the door as you quickly rushed into Hyejins’ room. 
“Hyejin-ah ?!” and not a sound…..no answer. You rush back downstairs as you looked into the kitchen for a note of some sort. You looked at the fridge to find a piece of paper stuck on by a magnet. You ripped the piece of paper as you read what was on it.
 
Dear________________, 
I tried to call your phone but you aren’t answering. Appa will be staying in the hospital tonight something happened to Hye-jin. She was getting stomach aches ever since this morning. If you get this msg please call me. By the way, there is dinner in the fridge. If you have time tomorrow come visit the hospital. I’ll probably be there by tomorrow morning. 
Love, dad
 
You leaned against the fridge and slid down as you started to crumble up the paper. You bring your hands up to your forehead and let out soft sobs. Your fist starts to form up into a ball as you let all the anger out on that piece of paper. 
“Why now?”
You start to tear up even more. But, this wasn’t the time. Minhyuk was badly injured and needed aid as soon as possible. You wiped the tears away from your eyes as you started to toughen up. 
“I don’t have time to cry.” 
You rush upstairs as you went into bathroom. You searched the cupboards and under the sink for the first aid kit. Then, you went to the bathtub to grab a big bucket. When you finally found the first aid kit and the bucket you went to your room to find a blanket and a towel. You took all of them back downstairs as you quickly made your way into the living room. You kneel beside Minhyuk as you felt up his forehead. 
“He’s catching a fever. Okay….Okay… Calm down. What should I do first?” You tried your best to stay as calm as possible. He was pretty much bruised up everywhere….. You ran into the kitchen with the bucket and filled it up with warm water. Then you bring it back to Minhyuks side. You dunk the towel into the bucket and let the towel soak up the water. You then bring it up as you squeeze it. You bring the towel up to Minhyuks face and wash away all the dried blood and scars. 
“Mmmmmmm….” He says annoyingly. 
“Shhh, it’s okay this will be over soon.” You bring the towel down to his neck as you continue to wash him. You put the towel back into the bucket to absorb more of the clean water. Then as you take the towel out of the bucket you stood still as you stare at Minhyuks shirt.
“I have to take it off…….” You put the towel back into the bucket and turn back to Minhyuk.
“Minhyuk-ah? I have to take your shirt off.”
“nggggg~” He turns over to the other side with his back facing you.
“Aish ! No matter how much you don’t like it I have to !” You scratch your head furiously and grabbed onto his arm as you turn him over to your side.
“Ahhhhhh!” He puts his arms around his stomach as he starts to cringe. 
“Mian….I didn’t mean to hurt you. Anyways….I have to do it now.” You reach in for Minhyuks shirt and closed your eyes as you slowly lifted it up, above his shoulders and through his head. You then put the shirt to the side as you grabbed in for the towel. You placed it on his chest as you made your way down. You felt your face burn up as you saw how toned he was for a guy his age. 
“Aghhhhhhh!” He yells out. He looked like he was in so much pain and it hurt you to see him scream like that. 
“Minhyuk - ah it’ll be over in a bit. I promise.” You placed the towel back down as you opened the first aid kit. You searched for alcohol and bandages within the kit. You took out the alcohol and cotton balls. You opened the bottle as you poured the contents into the cotton, allowing it to absorb everything. You place it on the bruises that he has on his face, first, and he hisses at the excruciating pain. 
“Wait a little bit more.” He starts to flinch as the alcohol continues to touch his wounds. You then dispose of it and grab a new one. You continue onto his body and he reacts the same way. He bites on his lip, trying his best not to scream. But no matter how much he tried to bite down he couldn’t hold it in. You finally finish cleaning up his wounds and grab the bandages. 
“Minhyuk-ah. I need you to sit up.”
“mmm” You brings his feet down to his seat and sit by his side. You grab onto his shoulders as you pull him up into a sitting position. You took the bandages and wrapped it around his waist as tightly as you could. Then you took the smaller bandages and placed it on the wounds that he has on his face. You place him back down in the lying position and rushed upstairs to get a t-shirt in his room. You then bring it over his head and through his arms. You took the blanket and placed it over him as you tucked him to bed. You disposed of the mucky water and went back to get warm water. You cleaned the dirty towel of all the blood stains and placed it back into the bucket. You squeezed out any remaining liquids and placed it above Minhyuks’ forehead to let the fever go down. You ran back into the kitchen to find any type of medication that can help with the fever. Luckily, you had some painkillers lying around the house. You bring over a cup and filled it with water and rushed by to Minhyuks’ side.
“Minhyuk-ah? You need to take this.” You place the painkillers and water on the table and helped Minhyuk sit up. You placed the tablet on his lip as he grabbed it with his tongue and swallowed it. You then grabbed the cup and helped him drink it by supporting his arm. He places the cup back down on the table as you help him get back to sleep. You took the towel, that fell off his head and placed it back on his forehead. You let out a loud sigh and felt the stress lift off your shoulders. You swiped off the sweat off your brow bone and went to the first aid kid to now tend to your wounds. You grabbed the alcohol and the cotton and placed the now absorbed cotton ball on your forehead. You flinched at the stinging pain. You now realized what Minhyuk had to go through, except it was probably ten times more painful then what you went through. You then made your way down to the back of your left arm and continued to clean the wound. You took two small pieces of bandage and placed one over your forehead and the other on the back of your left arm. You then sat down on the floor beside Minhyuk. You stared at his now very still like face. You played around with his hair as you tried not to cry.
“You’re so dumb you know that.” and that’s when it happened. Your whole body going into panic as you started to bawl. You didn’t know how to stop them but they were never-ending. 
“I’m sorry.”