Chapter 19

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/KwDiUXXcRck

 


 

               And yet again you and Minhyuk aren’t in speaking terms. Just when everything was going well it turned out into a disaster. But you wondered why he would ask that type of question. You pondered over it but couldn’t reach a conclusion that would make sense. Whenever you two are in a room or around each other you can’t help but feel the awkward tension between you two. It got way worse then before and you just wanted it all to end. This has been going on for almost three days and it’s getting unbearable. 
 
_____________________________________
 
             You continue to paint, getting lost in your thoughts again. This whole day has been so depressing. Minhyuks’ still not talking to you, and you couldn’t hang out with Woohyun today because he was busy. So, you decided it was best if you painted your troubles away. 
You were just about to finish and decided to pack your things up and head back home. You placed your earphones in your ears as you headed for the exit. Just when you threw your bag across your shoulders a hand comes from behind you and covers your mouth. Two more people come by your side as they grab your arms. Your eyes grew into a panic as they start to drag you somewhere. You search around as you try to see who was grabbing onto you. You had no idea who they were because they had on masks around their faces. You start to kick around, hoping, it will get you loose. But the more you struggled the tighter they held onto you. You tried to scream but the handkerchief was blocking the sound coming out of your mouth. You slowly started to feel drowsy. You fought against your eyes trying to fall asleep but it was getting harder and harder by the minute. Your visions started to blur as you entered into a black van. You saw about 4 faces in the car but you couldn’t point out who it was. You heard whispers and voices but they were all too hard to find out. 
“Why isn’t she sleeping?!”
“Don’t worry she’ll knock out in a few seconds.”
“Goodnight ~”
“Boss will be so happy. Okay, drive !”
Your eyes finally give in and close.
 
__________________________________________
 
“ Appa……. Where’s mom?”
He sits down in the corner as he weeps over at the side. You walk over to him cautiously wondering why he was crying.
“Appa?…..” Just when you were about to reach your hand out to your father, he raises his hands out and his eyes slowly start to bulge out. Then his eyes grow larger and larger as they slowly pop out. Maggots start to come out of his eyes as they start to gnaw away at his face. His mouth flys open as blood start flowing out and onto the floors. He brings his hands forward as he rips open his mouth, cracking each bone in his body. Then an unfamiliar creature comes out of your fathers mouth as he takes over, the now, restless body.  You scream at the top of your lungs and run away at the mysterious creature. You search for places to hide but with your luck you couldn’t find any. Just when he was closing in on you, your body started to jolt up.
 
Your whole body tenses and goes into a shock. It was all just a nightmare. You try to bring your eyes open. But even if you did bring them up the whole place was pitch black…. Or at least it was. Then you realized you had a bag over your head. No matter where you turned it covered your vision. You tried to wriggle your arms so you could get loose but your hands were tied behind the back of the chair. You also moved your legs…but with no luck they were also tied. You were so lost and confused. You had no idea what was happening…or who would possibly want to do this to you.
“Hello?” You call out. 
It stays silent. 
“Hello?”
You call out again, hoping someone could answer.
“She’s finally awake.”  The deep voice calls out. 
“Finally! She slept for wayyy to long.” Another voice responds back.
“Who are you guys ?!”
“Boss, can we finally take off the bag?” A huskier voice asks the so called “boss.”
“Yup.” This time it was a girl who responded….So their boss was a girl…..But her voice sounded way too familiar. Who was it?….Then it struck you. 
“LYDIA ?!”

Did i just do that? Yes I just did LOL ^^ anywho imma stop for today because I am extra tired. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for sticking it out with me and reading it so far. I really am thankful ~ 

STAY FAB & SASSY !