Chapter 36

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/d51MW4vu7ew

 


                 It’s been about 6 years since you last saw Minhyuk. At first, it was hard to get over him but, slowly you learnt to stand back up again. You didn’t completely forget about him, he was just resting in the back of your mind. There will be random moments where you would remember him and it would bring you to tears. Well, he was  pretty famous now. Because at such a young age he was finally the head CEO for the biggest company in South Korea. Yup, he finally took over his grandmothers’ company. You would hear about him on t.v. once in a while and you would bring your hand over to your necklace as you grasped onto it tightly. Because he was such a famous guy, there would be scandals about him dating an actress, or a singer, or some famous celebrity. Most of the relationships he had only lasted for 2-3 months. You figured that he moved on from the relationship you two had. It pained you to see him move on from one relationship to the other because you just wanted him to be happy. But, he just looked so miserable in his photos, and interviews. He….turned cold. He wasn’t the same Minhyuk you once knew. On the other hand, you were now working as an artist. You finally achieved your dream job and made paintings for a living. Although, the pay wasn’t too great, you were happy.  So, while you worked as an artist you also worked at a nearby coffee shop. Your father has been doing well too. He doesn’t work for Minhyuks’ company anymore because of the situation you had with his grandmother. He now works with you in the coffee shop as the head manager. You were proud of him because he doesn’t go to loan sharks now and finally got a stable job all by himself, without, the help of Mr.Lee. Hye-Jin fully recovered from her cancer and is now a cancer survivor. Mrs. Lee helped out with the hospital fees and her yearly check-ups, like she promised. She seemed like she was in good condition as days passed so you decided to stop asking help from Mrs.Lee. She offered you more money, to make sure that you would definitely stay away from Minhyuk. But, you declined her. You didn’t want her money and told her that you weren’t that type of person. After that, she never appeared in front of you again. You were glad…… Lydia, started to design clothes for a living. All her years, of trying to master the art of fashion, she grew a passion for it. Although, she hated it because it’s what caused people to bully her, she learnt more about it and realized she wanted to become a fashion designer. She loved mix matching clothes and standing out in front of a big crowd. Instead, of getting the wrong type of attention, she was finally getting it the right way. And you’ve never been more proud of her. You two helped support each other in achieving your life goals. You both when to one of the top art colleges and had the best college years of your life. Till this very day you were both still best friends. You fought once in a while, but, they were just small fights. Whenever, you had an art show she would design your clothes for that day. And whenever she had a fashion show you would help bring paintings to decorate the place a bit, or you would just simply support her by showing up to each and every one of her shows. Woohyun, is now a famous basketball player. He finally reached his dreams to play for the NBA. Yup, he finally achieved his life goal. You and Woohyun became great friends right after you broke up with Minhyuk. Alhtough, he had a major crush on you, you could never bring yourself to say yes to be his girlfriend. He understood why. It was because you love Minhyuk way too much. He slowly moved on but still became one of your best friends. Although, he lived in the U.S now, you and him would still catch up and talk to one another about your lives and about the memories you two had in high school. When Minhyuk left, a lot of his fan girls stopped bullying you but when girls saw you hanging around Woohyun the bullying continued. But, Woohyun saw what happened and still protected you. He even taught you a few tricks to help you defend yourself from them whenever he wasn’t there. Woohyun was a really precious friend to you. He was the one who helped you out of your depression and you could never forget that. And today was finally the day where Woohyun is coming back to Seoul for a little vacation. Your excitement could not be contained that you have been mix matching the orders of the customers. 
 
“I’m so sorry. I’ll get you another cup.” You quickly rush over to the coffee brewer as you make a new batch of coffee.
“What type of service is this?” The customer complains. 
“I really am sorry. This one will be on the house.”
“Hey, honey.” Your father comes up from behind you. 
“Hmm?”
“I’ll take over from here. There’s a phone call for you.”
“I’m sorry appa.”
“It’s okay. I’ll deal with him.”
You walk on over to the back as you searched for the phone. You finally grabbed it and the familiar voice greets you, 
“Hello?”
“Hello? Who is this?”
“______________________! It’s Woohyun!”
“Oh my God! How are you ?! Are you in Seoul already?!”
“I’m fine, I’m fine ! Yes, yes ! I’m here already ! I actually landed a few days ago but never got the chance to call you.”
“Aigooo, chingu-yah. It’s okay ! So how is the big mr.basketballplayer?”
“Tired, and pooped. But, I’m enjoying life as it is. How’s Lydia?”
“She’s good ! She’s been working a lot more though.”
“All 3 of us need to catch up.”
“Totally man ! I missed you so much.”
“Me, too.”
“Woohyun? Is that you?” 
“Who’s that?” You ask, by hearing the unfamiliar voice.
“Sorry about that. I’m actually at a party right now and didn’t have much time to call you earlier. And of course this was the only free time I have. Can I meet up with you tomorrow?”
“Look at you. Being busy and famous and stuff.” You laugh. 
“But, of course I can meet up with you tomorrow.”
“Okay, I’ll meet you at where you work.”
“Are you sure? What happens if someone spots you?”
“Don’t worry about it. I’ll be fine. I do have to see my best friend first before I leave.”
“Fine, fine since you put it that way. Okay, go back to your party you busy man.”
“Alright, bye.”

Ugh, what a y chapter T-T I was so unsatisifed with this one T-T it does not complete me D: Whatever whatever. But, yup there was a timeskip and bam 6 years the and two haven't met TT-TT so sad. Thank you to new subbies and to people who comment. You guise are adorable and the bestest. Thank you so much for being patient with me and being able to bare my one time troll. I'm horrible LOL ^^ but, as the story is coming to a close it gets me sad everytime I update TT-TT but thank you for sticking out me.

 

STAY FAB & SASSY!