Chapter 29

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/Hfo-Gr7aZzw

 


                   You felt the whole room spin around you as you heard the words,
 
Move back to the mansion. 
 
This couldn’t possibly be happening. When your life has finally been going down the right path it just had to be taken away.  The one thing that made your life worth living was….. going to leave you. 
 
“No…” You say unknowingly.
Minhyuk slams his hands against the table and immediately stands right up. 
“I’m not going back to that place ! You can’t make me !”
“Minhyuk….This is not your home….You need to come back now.”
“What makes you think I want to go back?! I don’t want to go with you !”
The screams coming from Minhyuks’ dad and his were sounding unclear to you. All you heard was buzzing, circling around your ears. Everything, was happening way too quick. You couldn’t understand the situation at hand, so, you stood up from your seat. You placed your hand on your head as you felt yourself getting a slight headache. You held onto the table as you tried to find your balance. 
“Umm….May I be excused?”
You slowly pushed the seat aside as you tried to get out of that place. Minhyuk held onto your arm so that he could stop you from going anywhere. 
“Where are you going?”
“I need some place to think.”
You pulled your arm out of Minhyuks’ reach as you continued to walk out of there. You reached in for the door and allowed the cool breeze to greet you. You moved to the side as you let your back glide down the wall. You put your hand over your mouth as you tried not to let any sound escape. You continue to shake your head as you tried to convince yourself that Minhyuk wasn’t leaving. He wasn’t going to leave you…..It just doesn’t make any sense. 
You quickly hid as you heard the front door open. It was Minhyuk and his father.
“______________!”
“Minhyuk, we need to talk about this.”
“______________!”
“Stop ignoring me !”
Minhyuk ferociously faces his father.
“What do you expect me to do ?!”
“Just come back home.”
“Don’t ever call that place a home !”
“Minhyuk, please….. Just this once can you act like an adult.”
“You don’t understand anything, do you?”
The tension between the two grew stronger as Minhyuk asked him that question.
“You left me to a bunch of people I didn’t know. I thought, ‘wow, my old man had enough and finally got rid of me….just like he did with his wife.’”
Mr. Lee started to get angry because of the way Minhyuk answered back to him.
"Don't assume things ! You know nothing!"
"Stop lying to yourself old man. It's the truth ! At first I hated you for leaving me alone in a place like this but then….. I turned to love it…. I found people who would finally be there for me…people who actually cared for me. Mr._____________ was more of a father figure to me then you ever were! Hye-Jin gave me affection and love that I never got to experience from any of the servants in the house….and ________________......was the one person I truly love. And you come in here barging in…..expecting that I should go back to my ‘normal life’! No! I won’t go back to that cold, place!”
“Don’t you think you’ve given them enough trouble by just staying here? Minhyuk, you can’t stay here for long. This is not your family nor is it your house. You do not belong here.”
“Did anything I say get through to you?! Are you deaf ? Or you just have trouble accepting the reality that your son doesn’t want to return back to you.”
“I promised Mr.___________ that once I got everything straightened out I will get you out of there. You knew that this was part of the bargain so why are you acting like a child now?”
“Because it shows just how easily you were willing to give up your child !”
“Minhyuk……I only did it for your benefit….I was just looking out for you.”
“Don’t give me that bull.”
The air grew colder between Minhyuk and his father. They kept rebutting one another as soon as one of them was done talking but now it was just quiet between the two of them. 
“…..Your grandmother wants you back.” 
“What does that old hag want with me?”
“Don’t call her that. She’s your grandmother.”
“Grandmothers are supposed to be nice and caring. For all my life I only met her once every year. She always belittled me, called me things that a child shouldn’t hear at a young age, and was always cold towards me. So, no she is not my grandmother, she is an old hag.”
His father sighs deeply as he reached to the conclusion that Minhyuk was not going to go with him. 
“Do what you want. I give up.”
“You always do.” He mutters.
“Now, you want to tell me what your real purpose is for coming here. Don’t give me the whole you want me to come home and that you care for me. Just tell me the real reason.” Minhyuk states furiously.
“Do you really not believe that I care about you?”
“It’s a little too late old man.”
He sighs again at Minhyuks’ stubbornness. 
“It seems like I won’t be able to get through to you….. Your grandmother really does want you to return to the mansion. I’m not lying. She does want you back.”
“Tell her I’m not returning.”
“If there was one thing you two had in common it was that you were both stubborn. You know she won’t give up until she has you back at the mansion.”
“I don’t care I’m not going back.”
“……I don’t mind if you stay here….but, she will be coming back to get you. It may not be me next time…it may be her… or her servant. I’m just…..I’m just warning you, okay?”
“Well, thanks for the tips.”
“You love that girl a lot don’t you?”
“She means the world to me.”
“You know your grandmother won’t approve of this.”
“I don’t care.”
“She could get hurt.”
“I’m not like you. I’m willing to protect her.”
His father stood motionless, as if a car was just about to hit him. What Minhyuk said to him really hurt his feelings. Minhyuk walked past by him as he continued to search for you. 

Guise I have some sad news. Like all beginnings there are endings D: So, yes this story is almost coming to end. I'm not too sure how many more chapters there will be ahead but it is coming to an end D: TT-TT aigoo. I just want to say thank you to erryone for supporting me wit this story and being such totally cool cats that my heart is just so adlskajdlja all da time everytime I see a new subscirber or a new comment. I get happy ^^ I'm just happy that people are actually really willing to read my work. I honestly always found myself to be a bad writer and always put myself down but you guise just like make me look like this -----> TT-TT because you read my ty mc writing and like ugh so touched. Okay, enough of the sappy stuff. It's not ending now so let's just look at the happy tymes. :) I LUH YOU ALL DOE ! I didn't mean to write this much LOL ><

STAY FAB & SASSY !