Chapter 34

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/THvr_UlNEgE

 


             The day finally came…. Where you had to decide to choose between your sister or Minhyuk. It’s been killing you these past few days. You would lock yourself up in your room, contemplating, whether which seemed like the right answer. And you finally came to a conclusion. 
 
“Hello?”
“Mrs.Lee? This is ______________.”
“Oh, yes. What is your decision?”
“……Please, help my sister.”
“That’s a great decision Ms.____________.”
You felt your voice starting to shake from the decision you finally made.
“Can you promise me something?”
“And what is that?”
“Please……Just…. Just make sure that he is happy.”
“Trust me dear. He will thank me later on in life.”
You felt the hot tears roll out of your eyes and down to your face. 
“Now, all you have to do is tell him you don’t want him anymore and I’ll come get him.”
“Can I ask for one more favour?”
“Depends.”
“Is it possible to just give us some time…. Some time to say our goodbyes….”
“I’ll give you a day and nothing more.”
“I’ll accept it.”
“Okay, it’s nice doing business with you. Goodbye, Ms._______________”
She hangs up from the phone call as you heard the beeps echo through your head. You didn’t understand what was going on at the moment…But, everything hurts…..You decided to go downstairs and confront your father. Your father continues to cook as he has his back against you. 
“Dad….Can we talk?”
“Sure, honey. What’s-” He turns around to find his daughter with red shot eyes and constant tears streaming down her face. 
“Why are you crying?” He walks on over to you with a worried expression as he gives you a tight hug. You push him away as you shake your head. 
“What’s wrong?”
“Why didn’t you tell me that Hye-Jin has cancer?”
“…….. How did you find out?”
“Answer me!”
“….I didn’t want you to worry. Especially, with the whole Minhyuk situation…..”
“When were you going to tell me?!”
“……I was going to tell you soon. Just not at this very moment.”
“I was going to find out sooner or later! I had to find out the hard way that my sister has cancer ! I don’t want our lives to go back to the way it was…..Why didn’t you come to me sooner?! Why must you go and ask loan sharks for money ?! I could’ve helped you ! I’m old enough to get a job and I can help you out with getting the money. If needed to, I would drop out of school !”
“No! That’s the one thing I didn’t want you to do. I’m the adult I need to worry about these types of problems. You’re still a kid and you need to worry about kid problems and nothing else.” 
Your father starts to fall down on a chair as he shakes his head. He puts his hand on his forehead as he massages it. 
“and…. Now you found out. The one thing I didn’t want to happen….happened.”
You kneel over to your fathers’ side as you put your arm around him.
“I would’ve found out sooner or later. I’m just angry that you would keep this secret from me. I love Hye-Jin and you know I would do anything for her. Even if it means to give up the one thing I love the most…..”
“What do you mean?”
“I made an agreement with Minhyuks’ grandmother…."
Your father stares at you with puzzled eyes.
“Appa….You promise you won’t tell anybody about this…..Even Hye-Jin…..and Minhyuk….”
He nods. You sigh deeply as you try to find the right words.
“Mrs.Lee said that if I stay away from Minhyuk she’ll help out with Hye-Jins’ condition. I agreed….”
“What?! Why would you do that? You know this means you can’t ever see him ! At least if he moved back, without the agreement, you would’ve been able to text him, meet up with him…..You just made a contract with the devil. Do you know that?!”
“Appa…..I had to do it for Hye-Jin.”
“This is why I didn’t want you to know! I would’ve been fine all by myself. I’m your appa. I’m the one who is supposed to deal with these type of things.”
“Appa ! You know that I don’t want you to go back to the loan sharks ! I don’t want to live that life of running away again! And we don’t know if Hye-Jin will survive the operation! At least Minhyuk’s grandmother will be able to make sure that Hye-Jin survives. Please, just let me do this. I will be okay….I promise.”
“I can’t stand to hear you crying again. I did it before….and I don’t want it to happen again. Minhyuk is the only person who makes you truly smile….and you’re just going to let him go like that…”
“Appa….I don’t want to either…but it’s for Hye-Jins’ sake. I will be alright.”

Things are going to start getting crazy after this DUN DUN DUN ! If it wasn't already all over the place >< Anyways, I'm trying my very best to finish up this story soon so that I can quickly update for you guys because in about a week or 2 i'm going to get very busy and I might not be able to update soon TT-TT but I'll do my very best. Thank you to new subbies and people giving me such positive feed back ahohohoho ^^ I luh you all ~ 

STAY FAB & SASSY !